SHINYMAC PRISONER (Selfbond/m F/m non expl)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Mackymick

SHINYMAC PRISONER (Selfbond/m F/m non expl)

Post by Mackymick »

For as long as I can remember I have always fantasized about being strapped and locked into my shiny macks, wrists cuffed to waist belt and locked away in a cupboard or cage.
My opportunity arose when out of the blue the wife, who showed little interest in my raincoat fetish, announced her going away for a long weekend with her mate. Was that okay. Of course it was!
Friday morning she was on her way. Three whole days of freedom.
The spare bedroom at the back of the house had always been my 'man cave'. Seldom visited by the wife. She knew about my large wardrobe full of my fetish gear. Collected over many years. Very rare occasions, normally involving too much wine, she would indulge me. But not recently. Many padlocks, keys, chains, leather collars and cuffs were boxed for the occasional self bondage I indulged myself in. These times, Im not so sure she knew about. If she did, she didnt let on.
Anyway. Friday was spent swishing around with various macks locked on. I especially love heavier shiny vinyl macs with big hoods. I have found these worldwide on the internet, over the years. Ive spent far to much on them, buying or having them made from here there and everywhere. Ive worked hard, earnt well so I dont feel guilty!
Saturday, the same. Hours spent locked up awaiting for ice to melt or timers to snap locks open. What I really want though is that loss of release control. Real bondage.
Sunday morning, I awoke, wrapped in my lovely soft shiny black pvc hooded onesie. This was made with shiny inside and out and feels wonderful on. Loose enough to sleep in without getting too hot and sticky. I stripped off. Took a shower. With only shiny pants on, made breakfast then that urge returned.
Into man cave. In the corner I have a single bed. A month ago I started fooling around with some metal alloy railings I had found. Easily put together and fastened with fittings, I could quite quickly and easily create a cot type crib. With a further couple of hinged railings, I created a roof to my little cage, now was my chance to play a bit more with it. The mattress and pillows and even the duvet were of course vinyl covered. Now I needed to prepare me. My pvc underwear was on. Back into my lovely onesie/jumpsuit. Hood up, drawstring pulled and tied off just enough not to allow hood to be pulled down. Next, I have amongst many but one of my favourites a full length super soft very very smooth and shiny, voluminously hooded mack. Fully lined in a fine vinyl that seems to want to caress and hug you. I wrap myself up in its folds, almost tripping over the length of it. This jolts my footwear thinking. Long long shiny black patent top of the thigh boots are zipped up to near crotch. I love the tightness of these as they squeeze my suit onto me. The mac now cascades back down neatly covering toe and 4inches of tolerable heel. What else do I need. My box of locks, and the collars and cuffs. Each are fitted and locked in place. Ankles, wrists and neck collar, which also locks mac zip in place. No escape now. Im starting to get very excited. Im definitely twitching in all the right places. The box with the keys , I place by the pillow. Gently I now climb onto the bed carefully pulling the now fully zipped and locked on mack around me. Much rustling. I am now surrounded by three sides of metal alloy bars. The fourth side slips neatly into place and simple clamps hold it in rigidly. Finally the top hinges down as one. Being alloy, nice and light but strong enough to keep me within, once padlocked down. Nice and cosy!!! From my box i select the stout padlock which will seal me in. Fixing roof down temporarily until clicked shut. Just the thought of that lock clicking shut, sends my mind into fantasy overdrive! I now lay there, panting slightly with excitement. I check the key box is still by the pillow. It is. Totally wrapped in vinyl, I can feel it caressing my entire body. I reach up, a foot above my head, the bars, and to the left the lock, three, two, one. I click the padlock shut. I instantly push on the rails. Yep locked in. Almost real. I know I have the key, but I still love that feeling. Contentment. I pull the large duvet around me, I snuggle into the pillow pulling the mac hood up and very quickly drift into a most euphoric sleep.
It wasn't a loud crash but enough to awake me. Instantly aware of my caged predicament. I listen. Nothing. The wall clock says 4.30. Shit. Ive been asleep for two hours. Id lost 'that buzz'. Id get out, get dressed. The wifes due home soon. WRONG. The crash was the box falling off the bed. I could see half a dozen keys scattered on the carpet below. There was a slight awakening in my loins. No. Surely not. But the box was gone. The lock was locked. I pushed and pulled and rattled. And worse the vinyl warmed and caressed and now started punishing me with its love. I tried to reach, stretch. I couldn't even touch the floor, let alone key. I searched for what? Anything to use as a hook. A pillow? A duvet? Nothing. Kneeling on all fours I tried to break, bend, do anything. Didnt budge. The penny dropped. Now you really have what you wanted. Oddly, perhaps logically reality isnt as good as fantasy. This was made worse by, at that very moment the front door opened........'hi darling, Im back'.
The next three minutes were agony.
I was curled up sheepishly in the corner of my 'cage'.
She just stood there. A very slight smirk. ' I knew you were up to something'.
She picked up a large padlock from the fallen box. Her forefinger beckoned me towards her. 'put your arms through the rungs.
'Why?'
'Because I said so, now do it'.
I timidly thread my cuffed wrists between my prison bars.
The two attached cuff 'd' rings were locked together. I was now caged and locked behind the rung.
After several attemps she found the cage roof padlock key. On opening it, I was told to lay down still 'or else!'
Basically she removed the entire contents of my wardrobe, dozens and dozens of shiny macs, and hoods, and capes, and anoraks, cagouls and all. A mountain of shiny pvc, vinyl and rubber was laid down on top of me, layer after layer. I was literally drowning and being gently crushed in my favourite garb.
'That'll do'. My wrists were released. I rolled over to have a cascade of macks smothering me.
'Another two hours for you in there should do for starters........'.
I heard the cage lid click shut and locked. Seconds later the light went out.......and silence.
I was finally in my ecstasy!
Last edited by Mackymick on August 3rd, 2022, 1:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Raincoated

Re: SHINYMAC PRISONER

Post by Raincoated »

Wow!!!
Mydreamhascometrue

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

Love this story, If only it was me
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Yes yes yes please! Oh to be locked away for hours or indeed days. My kind of fantasy!
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Now I really like the idea of being totally locked up drowning in pvc macs. What a way to go.
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Ok Mrs Mackmick. Please tell. What happened next.
Highshine5

Re: SHINYMAC PRISONER (Selfbond/m F/m non expl)

Post by Highshine5 »

I would love to think this is a real experience. I would love to be trapped like that! What is it that is so appealing about raincoats and bondage? Well, to me anyway.
Ilovecagoules

Re: SHINYMAC PRISONER (Selfbond/m F/m non expl)

Post by Ilovecagoules »

To me it's the restriction of movement and speech plus the rustling of my favourite material.