What (general ) area are you from?

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
rubberraincoat

Re: What (general ) area are you from?

Post by rubberraincoat »

Austin, Texas USA. Not a lot of rain here, but plenty of opportunities to don my rubber raingear and build up a good smelly, sweaty odor . . . . .
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Hi complete understand that people don't want to give their location away I'm from Essex near Southend
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

North hampshire
Rubberrainwear

Post by Rubberrainwear »

I'm from Cheshire, the only one from Cheshire so it seems. I would love to chat with other rainwear enthusiast but it appears that either no one wants to chat or that they are embarrassed about wearing rainwear. True, I'm 70 now so I couldn't give a dam what I wear or talk about but I find it hard to believe that I am the only one to wear rainwear.
Rubberrainwear.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Now, now, Rubberrainwear we have spoken often enough haven't we. I know it was a long time ago and on a now defunct service but you can always chat to me on Skype.
('rubberdee' as as here). That goes for anyone else into rubber rainwear and wellies or any rubber clothing for that matter. I am more interested in men than women by the way, just a personal choice.

rubberedee
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Cotswolds
Lets get swishy!
Rubberrainwear

Post by Rubberrainwear »

My apologies to rubberedee, what I meant to say there is nobody in Cheshire that cares to chat.
Virginial

Post by Virginial »

So glad my message (as per the above title) has at least provoked a few responses with indications of domicile. And why not?? I'm all for genuine and safe meets to explore and exchange interests - sexual and/or otherwise. For those who don't want to participate, that's fine.
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

For the UK members, I'm in south-east Essex, beside the Thames estuary. For those further afield, I usually describe my location as 'near London'.
junerose

Post by junerose »

The problem is people do not want to meet when they say they do. As they never finish making arrangements about where and when.
Also they give an area where they live but on a different site they have a different location.
So what is the pont of saying they wish to meet.