Wanting to sell my collection

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
staggy

Re: Wanting to sell my collection

Post by staggy »

Thanks didn’t know of him, is he on here?
Regntje

Post by Regntje »

Hey
I am interested in April Rain, Old Farmerrain (not the new fabrics), Rukka Rainwear and Aalesund in L-XXL (XL pref)
charles-shinymac

Post by charles-shinymac »

Hi - Not sure but you can contact him via ebay
This is one of his latest postings - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265809364728 ... Sw~zNi2RrR
He only shows a fraction of his stock on ebay. I have written to him telling him you have items to sell so he may contact YOU
Regards Rob
EQ1

Post by EQ1 »

I have still interested Rukkas and Farmerrains
Joeplastic123

Post by Joeplastic123 »

staggy wrote: November 9th, 2021, 2:37 pm If your offering……….
I could help? I'm North West
staggy

Post by staggy »

I do intend on selling my collection but for everyone who has messaged, until I get to sort them out, I don’t really know what I have stashed away, it’s 25 years of collecting and covers 3 large cupboards, a whole load of boxes under a double bed, an entire coat rack, hooks on backs of doors and even my car boot is full! It’s just taking longer than I planned to try and sort them as I have to do it when home alone
swish87

Post by swish87 »

Well, please keep us all posted. I would suggest taking a quick picture of every item and posting all the rough pictures in a Google Drive, Dropbox or private gallery somewhere - then share the link with us here.

I'm definitely interested in seeing what you have!

Swish87
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

staggy wrote: August 9th, 2022, 3:53 pm I do intend on selling my collection but for everyone who has messaged, until I get to sort them out, I don’t really know what I have stashed away, it’s 25 years of collecting and covers 3 large cupboards, a whole load of boxes under a double bed, an entire coat rack, hooks on backs of doors and even my car boot is full! It’s just taking longer than I planned to try and sort them as I have to do it when home alone
Sorry, 1000 macs? I dont believe you. Cupboards may hold a few dozen, boxes under a double bed? Is it six foot high? A coat rack ten foot long may hang 30 maybe 40. Hooks on back of doors 5 each, you must have lots of doors and a fleet of Cadillac s for cars. Not convinced.
staggy

Post by staggy »

Sorry I wasn’t trying to convince you! If your not interested then please don’t comment