The Bus part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

The Bus part 2

Post by JellyMan »

Content: Strong sexual references but not explicit. Gratuitous rainwear and naughty outfits throughout!

Sarah sat on the bus looking forward to the weekend; the children at school had been hyper and she was exhausted working on the end of term play. Her hands played along the blue shiny PVC rain pants that Tom had bought her. This was the first time she had worn her shiny outfit on a day that was only threatening rain, not actually pouring down. In fact she was feeling a bit warm, but reluctant to remove the matching PVC jacket as she was comfy.

Tom exited the clinic and was feeling very vulnerable out in public, wishing his wife could be there with him. He had always thought of himself as Linda, but having never spoken to anyone out loud about his desires, was now unsure having said it to Sarah. It didn’t help that she seemed unimpressed with it, and quite passive-aggressive saying “whatever” when he had asked if she had another name in mind. He was still not sure if he was going to find out that she had left him when he got home; the revelations were all very fresh and raw for both of them. Initially his wife’s admission that she might be bi seemed a turn on, but now his head was just filled with many levels of doubt.
“Shit Dan, look at that fag in drag, he looks a fucking sight!”, two OpenReach men were staring and geering at Tom. He put his head down and hurried on as fast as his heels would allow.

She was there again. Her long dark hair flowed over the shiny blue nylon cagoule. This was the third day in a row that Sarah had seen her, the third day her heart had skipped, but the first day that she had sat down next to the teacher. Her blue jeans had trendy rips in the knees, she had black shiny calf-length boots and a white tee shirt. Sarah was thinking that the lining of the cagoule seemed quite similar to the outer finish of her own outfit. Then the unthinkable happened, she turned and spoke, “Hello, I think I know you? Do you work at St.Thomas’ school?”. Her lips were perfect as she spoke in a soft tone, and Sarah struggled to form a response.
“Oh, eh, hello”, she stuttered.
The woman looked quizzically.
“Um, yes I do”, Sarah managed.
It turned out that the woman worked in an office across the road from the school. The two were chatting and soon Sarah began to feel more relaxed, but still excited about this girl. She knew it was wrong, but the heart wants what it wants.
“By the way, my name is Sarah”, the teacher said.
The girl beamed, “Nice to meet you, I’m Sophie”.
Sarah froze and just stared at the woman, unable to speak.

Tom had made it to the front door. He was on the brink of jacking in the treatment, and was seriously considering having a bonfire for all his stupid sissy clothes. “Actually being a man is much easier”, he thought, “I’ve done it for 28 years, and to be honest, have made a pretty good job of it under the circumstances”. The circumstances being that he always felt he should be a woman, or maybe he just liked dressing in girls clothes, or maybe it was a perverse way of denying being a gay man (which was pretty sure he wasn’t, but right now was very confused). He peeled of his beige gabardine Mac and hung it up. He paused by the long mirror and was conflicted about his growing breasts. Yes the black latex blouse looked very sexy over them, but they represented the start of something he always wanted, but was scared to death about, especially if it drove his beloved wife away.

Sarah sat in the toilet cubicle crying. The door banged loudly as the girls burst in laughing, bashing on the cubicles, “oooo faggot where are you faggot”, one jeered. Things went quiet then the toilet door burst open as the flimsy lock gave way. The two girls parted and Sophie strode forward. She lifted her skirt to reveal her white pants, “Do you want some of this bitch? Does it make you wet to wonder what I have down there? Well tough shit, my pussy is only open for business for real men”. Sarah very much had been fantasising about Sophie, right up until that first humiliation. Now, two weeks later, things were getting worse, the bulling was relentless. Sophie stepped forward and unzipped the blue shiny cagoule that she always wore. She thrust her chest forward - the buttons on her white blouse strained,”And these puppies are not for lessie’s to have”, then suddenly Sarah found that she had been enveloped by Sophie’s jacket and all the girls were poking and jabbing her through it. Sarah was terrified, but despite how nasty Sophie and her new friends were being, she felt a certain comfort being trapped under the shiny lining of that cagoule and the aroma was a mix of nylon, PVC and pure Sophie, which was somewhat erotic. She hated Sophie so much and wished for anything that she was dead, or lying naked next to her, maybe tied up tightly so she was at Sarah’s mercy.

Sophie stared at Sarah, “are you ok?”
The teacher realised that what had attracted her to this woman was her resemblance to her old bully, and so canny that both wore similar nylon cagoule jackets. Could this be the same girl come to taunt her after all these years? Is she going to be friendly and lead Sarah on before suddenly turning nasty? Again?
The bus lurched to a stop. Sophie got up and left without saying a word.
Sarah realised she had totally blanked the girl.

Tom stared in the bedroom mirror as he peeled of his rubber blouse and stepped out of the satin skirt. His bra and pants were big and designed to shape, the colour of raw chicken and not at all sexy. He struggled out of everything, feeling relief at being free. “What the fuck is that monstrosity”, he thought to himself as he reviewed the image in the mirror. He was five foot seven, which is not too tall for a man and passable as a woman. His chest was physically barrel shaped from the steroids he had to take as a child, and at the moment his new breasts were looking a bit lost on it. He gave them a squeeze and pinched his nipples, thinking that they were beginning to look not too bad, but wanted them bigger, whilst being scared of people seeing them. He had been quite hairy, but now all of that was gone after several painful visits to a severe woman and her waxing business. His dick was average, maybe a tad small. “Was it shrinking as a result of the treatment or was it just cool in the room”, he thought. Luckily he had never been a health fanatic and didn’t have particularly muscular arms and legs. His face looked a lot more feminine because of Sarah’s instruction on makeup. “A work in progress”, he thought to himself. He opened the top draw next to him and rummaged under some tee shirts and took out a pair of clear plastic pants. He slid them on, savouring the cool smooth fell, then dressed in normal mens clothes to await his wife’s return.

Sarah jumped up and went to the front of the bus, her rain suit made a lovely swishy squeaky sound as it brushed past the end of the seats. Unfortunately her pregnant state slowed her down, and the bus had already pulled out. She saw Sophie trudging off, hands down hard in her nylon pockets, and head down.

Tom’s wife was not in a good mood when she opened the door, but her spirit lifted a little when Tom met her with a broad smile, and handed her a bunch of flowers. She relaxed as the evening went on, and it turned out to be a normal husband and wife time, just like it used to be. Except Tom was feeling very warm and damp in his plastic underwear that Sarah was unaware of. They went to bed early, but Tom ran ahead upstairs to remove his pants and freshen up, hiding them under the laundry basket. His wife seemed to be reasonably accepting of him in women’s clothes, but didn’t like what she called his baby pants.

Husband and wife both felt more relaxed the next morning. Tom was wearing a white tee shirt and jeans, he was a tad nervous about his new breast bumps, but Sarah didn’t seem to be worried, and he was pleased that Sarah was wearing the new leatherette trousers that she had agreed to buy at the weekend when Tom had said she would look good in them. But he was a tad worried how the other staff at school would react, and if she might get attention from other men. It was a dry day, so Sarah left the house with her pastel blue cotton blazer. He thought she looked gorgeous.

Tom settled down in the study and switched on the computer. His first Zoom meeting was at 10am. He had changed into a work shirt with a wide stripe to hide his developing chest. But below the waist he was wearing a black latex mini skirt and no underwear; he loved the feeling that nobody at work knew what was going on below the desk. If the meeting was getting boring he could spice things up for himself, just so long as his face didn’t give away the feeling he was getting stroking the rubber between his legs. Suddenly the door bell rang, Tom panicked. He hit the button to turn the camera off, then went to the front door with every intention of hiding his lower half behind the door as he took delivery of the parcel. The delivery driver gave him a look that suggested he had not been as successful at hiding his shiny skirt. Slightly embarrassed he returned to his seat and went to switch the camera back on, but horror of horrors, it was already on! His heart pounded, “how did that happen? I’m sure I turned it off. What did they see?”.
He did his best to compose himself, “sorry about that, just had to take a delivery, now where were we?”
There was no reply. Tom checked that the microphone was on, for a moment he hoped that maybe the call had died, which would have solved a lot of embarrassment. But alas he was staring at four images of three women and a man, one of whom was his boss, another was the managing director. Nobody spoke.

Sophie boarded the bus and, keeping her head down, headed straight upstairs, away from Sarah. The teacher sighed and stroked her PVC trousers that covered her bump, “looks like we are in the dog house little one”, and jumped slightly as she felt a kick. “Don’t worry, daddy loves us… I think”. A whole load of children came clattering down the stairs and exited noisily into the cool air of the darkening evening. Sarah stood up and decided to see the top deck, knowing there must be lots of space up there. As she climbed the stairs she began to regret it; it was steep and the elasticated waist of her shiny trousers dug in to her stomach. She hauled herself off the top stair, just as the bus pulled out. Sophie was a few rows back, sitting next to a man in a grey nylon pacamac buttoned right the way up. She was ignoring the man, until Sarah appeared, then she turned and tried to engage him in small talk. Sarah ignored it and sat on the outside seat across the aisle from Sophie.
“I’m sorry”, she said.
Sophie was pretending to be chatting to the man, who was now smiling and noticeably eyeing the young woman; probably wondering if his luck was in and if he was going to be able to sample the delights of that lovely blue cagoule and it’s smooth shiny lining - preferably with the woman in it!
“Look, I freaked ok. I’m sorry”, Sarah repeated.
Sophie became uneasy as she noticed the man seemed to be looking at her boobs and not her face, she snapped her cagoule shut tight, and folded her arms, but that seemed to create an even bigger smile on the man’s face. Desperate to end what she had started, she turned to Sarah.
“Freaked about what?”, may I ask.
“Look”, replied Sarah, “this will sound a weird question, but did you ever go to Green Park School?”
“What’s that, never heard of it, you are being all weird, and to think I thought you might be a nice person to know”, huffed Sophie.
“It’s just that I had a bad, no, very bad, well actually traumatic, experience with a girl called Sophie at that school and she was very pretty with dark hair and well…”, stuttered Sarah, trying not to sound weird anymore, and missing the mark.
Sophie said nothing, but her face softened.
“And you though I was her?”, she eventually said.
“Well yes”.
“So”.
“So what?”, replied Sarah, slightly perplexed.
“So, you think I’m pretty?”
Suddenly Sarah felt very embarrassed, “well,er, of course you are”.
Sophie smiled, “not so bad yourself missy!”

The video windows finally blinked out showing that the others had left the call one by one. It had been mentally exhausting trying to continue the meeting, and Tom felt they must have seen something as everyone was very stand-offish, which they hadn’t been before he had to take the parcel in. He was sure he saw one of the girls craning to look down and see what was happening below the desk, as if that would work over a video link. It was 11:45 - ages till lunch and an eternity before Sarah would be home. Worst still, he had another meeting at 2pm, this time on Skype, with a supplier, but one of the girls on the last call was in that meeting as well; did she see anything? Surely she must have done. Will she tell the others? Who knows. Will he get the sack? Maybe.
Tom walked through to the hallway en-route to get proper trousers from the bedroom. He spotted himself in the mirror, “what a stupid pervy idiot you are”, he said to himself.
Just then, before he could go any further, the laptop started to chirp, and he had to dash back in the study to take the Incoming Zoom call.
“Oh crap”, he thought, “Ann-Marie, now I am for it”.
He tidied his shirt, made sure nothing was visible that shouldn’t be, took a deep breath, and pressed the green button.
“Hello boss”, he said, “what can I do for you?”
“How’s the working from home working out for you Tom?”, she replied dryly, “enjoying yourself?”

to be continued…
hotwilly

Re: The Bus part 2

Post by hotwilly »

Looks like Tom and Sarah could be having some interesting conversations
Thanks for part 2
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Ilovecagoules

Re: The Bus part 2

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Love this part. Can't wait to read to read what happens with Sarah, Sophie and that cagoule!