Breathplay in PVC Raincoat

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Quark

Re: Breathplay in PVC Raincoat

Post by Quark »

I do that too! I like also as very fist layer a russian GP5 mask and then the hood (reverse), followed by the second rain-jacket. If the strings of the second hood are straight, the BC-effect is there to a certain extent.
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

Yes, I enjoy this. Several layers (3 or 4) of glass clear PVC raincoats. The first raincoat is worn in reverse, so that the hood covers my face. Especially when the PVC raincoats are super clean and free of dirt, dust and oils, they make a great deal of noise: rustle, creak. The noise is part of the turn-on.
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Yes PVC Vinyl agree on all you say. Just sent for two macks with hoods yesterday and will wear them that way. Sent for them from Boohoo. Look real good and only £15 each
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Johnnyrbr wrote: November 13th, 2021, 9:40 am Yes PVC Vinyl agree on all you say. Just sent for two macks with hoods yesterday and will wear them that way. Sent for them from Boohoo. Look real good and only £15 each
Saw those macs on Boohooman
Quoted as " rubber"
Will be very interested in your review when you receive them
Thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

The macks came couple of days ago. Obviously not rubber but good vinyl. Well made and very rubbery, have a wonderful feel but was disappointed no smell. Have only had chance to put one one and lovely feel to it and also noise. In my opinion worth the £15
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Johnnyrbr wrote: November 19th, 2021, 2:40 pm The macks came couple of days ago. Obviously not rubber but good vinyl. Well made and very rubbery, have a wonderful feel but was disappointed no smell. Have only had chance to put one one and lovely feel to it and also noise. In my opinion worth the £15
Sounds good - shame no smell
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Yes but other qualities like the feel of it makes up
Cristina

Post by Cristina »

Dingy Weather is conducting a Black Friday promotion, and the price of raincoats is as low as €39,the lowest price of the year, hurry up and grab
In addition, you can get rain boots for free if you buy a raincoat
https://dingy.eu/
Capeme

Post by Capeme »

annabell-cagoule wrote: November 4th, 2021, 5:54 pm A couple of cagoules normal way first one, second back to front, third correct way so it makes a 3 way seal. :)
Very sexy
Capeme

Post by Capeme »

wetrainwear wrote: November 4th, 2021, 10:59 am Love restrictive breathplay. One hooded cagoule over a plastic shower cap covering my face does it for me. Also tried a plastic bag over my head pulled tight around my neck that's something else.
Love a good bagging!