The Power Of Rubber Riding Boots

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
nitro5252

The Power Of Rubber Riding Boots

Post by nitro5252 »

A few weeks ago funny thing happened that has made me come on here and tell this story.
I was asked to take the family dog for a walk but my wellies had been leaking and it
was very wet and muddy out. All that was available were a pair of very tall rubber riding boots
that my brother had been given for horse riding at the school he goes to for learning
difficulties. He never wore them as they don't fit but they fitted me perfectly.

I didn't think anything of it and put them on and drove to the woods. On the way there I
felt a sense of arousal but I couldn't explain it.

When I started walking the dogs and walking through the puddles and muddy ground I noticed
that all eyes were on me. It was like I was centre of attention. I know you don't see many
guys wearing rubber riding boots these days but the attention didn't feel derogatory in
anyway. You instinctively know when people are looking at you in a mocking way but I
honestly didn't feel this at all, I felt like I was powerful and that wearing these boots kind of
put me on a pedestal above everyone else.

Weird I know but its funny how a pair of riding boots seems to do this. Does anyone
else feel powerful in them? I certainly don't get that feeling with wellies but riding boots
seem to make me feel like centre of attention; but in a good way. Almost feels like
people look at them and think 'I wish I was wearing them; not you'

Funny but just thought Id share.

I'm going to continue to wear them, get aroused and feel the power!
BobbyValore

Re: The Power Of Rubber Riding Boots

Post by BobbyValore »

I have the same with a pair of decent rubber wellies.
The taller and heavier the wellies the more it feels that way.
Midnight Walker

Post by Midnight Walker »

I have a couple of pairs, I do feel sense of security wearing them. Like I can walk anywhere and be protect. But honestly even if I'm walking on a forest trail and someone walks by I feel a bit embarrassed that I'm wearing them. Maybe I just have a overactive mind that everyone one I run into is judging me lol.
Midnight Walker

Post by Midnight Walker »

I have a couple of pairs, I do feel sense of security wearing them. Like I can walk anywhere and be protect. But honestly even if I'm walking on a forest trail and someone walks by I feel a bit embarrassed that I'm wearing them. Maybe I just have a overactive mind that everyone one I run into is judging me lol.
Wellies247

Post by Wellies247 »

I feel the same when I wear my hunter wellies, there's like a power they have, im the same in riding boots, I love the feeling and it is like people are looking but in awe, it's an amazing feeling that always gets me going. I would never be without my boot collection
Get your boots on
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

I feel that too when I wear my Aigle Start boots, a feeling I don't get when I wear any of my other boots or waders.
Wellies247

Post by Wellies247 »

Saltmarsh_Drifter wrote: December 6th, 2021, 4:34 pm I feel that too when I wear my Aigle Start boots, a feeling I don't get when I wear any of my other boots or waders.
Its great to know someone is around with similar interests, do you get out in the mud much mate? I'm waiting on a hernia op so have to take it easy, just gentle walks at the moment
Get your boots on
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

Wellies247 wrote: December 11th, 2021, 4:04 pm Its great to know someone is around with similar interests, do you get out in the mud much mate? I'm waiting on a hernia op so have to take it easy, just gentle walks at the moment
Yes I've had a few recent muddy walks. The last muddy walk in rubber riding boots was about a year ago. Was good fun!
chestwaderlover

Post by chestwaderlover »

As a horse rider, i perfectly understand this. I own a tall rubber riding boots, and a leather pair. Both make me feel good, and like I have fully protected my legs