Being caned at school

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
kinkydenn

Re: Being caned at school

Post by kinkydenn »

Yes please!
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

I was never caned at school even though the cane could still be used. As a child I recieved regular bare bottom spankings. My ex wife though did get caned at home and she kept the cane. When we were married she became very dominant and I used to do everything around the house. If I did not meet her very high standards I would recieve punishment. She liked to make me wear her old school uniform including a bright yellow pvc raincoat. Everything had to be fully done up including hood up even in the middle of summer. Then she would make me bend over, lift the skirt and pull down tights and knickers. She would then administer the cane to my bottom. She got very turned on punishing me and once finished her knickers would be soaking wet. If I had been good during punishment she would allow me to lick her knickers and between her legs. She loved feeling the pvc hood between her legs.
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

MrDoudy wrote: October 26th, 2021, 10:10 pm Andy like you I received regular trousers-down bare bottom hand-spankings over my mother's knee throughout my teen years. The spankings were for "attitude" a catch-all offence that allowed her to spank at will. To add to the shame she would throw me over her lap fully dressed and only then pull my trousers down. It was as well she never thought to put my plastic mac over her lap to avoid my tackle being in direct contact with her skirt, given my own discovery shortly after of my own reaction to my tackle being in direct contact with the plastic of my mac!
Mr Doudy I always got regular spankings from my mum and seemed to be for the most trivial little things. It never mattered where either in a shop, outside, park, at home she never though twice of pulling my pants down and pulling me over her skirted lap and spanking my bare bottom and back of my legs.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Spanking was rare in our house, but did happen from time to time, and usually only for something fairly serious. Being part of a big family there was always someone in trouble for something. It was pants down and a hard smack with the hand. As we all got older mum would wait and ask dad to do the deed because she didn’t have the strength to cause sufficient pain.
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

My ex enjoyed a good whipping with a riding crop to the point that she'd sometimes orgasm from it, but particularly liked to wear latex knickers for it as she said it spread the pain out so she could take more.
Rives

Post by Rives »

Andyf08 wrote: October 27th, 2021, 6:40 pm
MrDoudy wrote: October 26th, 2021, 10:10 pm Andy like you I received regular trousers-down bare bottom hand-spankings over my mother's knee throughout my teen years. The spankings were for "attitude" a catch-all offence that allowed her to spank at will. To add to the shame she would throw me over her lap fully dressed and only then pull my trousers down. It was as well she never thought to put my plastic mac over her lap to avoid my tackle being in direct contact with her skirt, given my own discovery shortly after of my own reaction to my tackle being in direct contact with the plastic of my mac!
Mr Doudy I always got regular spankings from my mum and seemed to be for the most trivial little things. It never mattered where either in a shop, outside, park, at home she never though twice of pulling my pants down and pulling me over her skirted lap and spanking my bare bottom and back of my legs.
The same here Andy. Short trousers down and nylon mac flipped up. And over the lap with no questions asked
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Rives wrote: October 28th, 2021, 8:42 pm
Andyf08 wrote: October 27th, 2021, 6:40 pm
The same here Andy. Short trousers down and nylon mac flipped up. And over the lap with no questions asked
Yes I know, always kept in short trousers and knee high white socks. Like you mac lifted and shorts and pants pulled down and then pulled over her lap and soundly spanked.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Yes I know, always kept in short trousers and knee high white socks. Like you mac lifted and shorts and pants pulled down and then pulled over her lap and soundly spanked.
Can you imagine that happening in this day and age ?????? My god, you'd be hauled up in court before you could say 'that'll teach you'
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

rubberdee wrote: October 29th, 2021, 6:59 am
Can you imagine that happening in this day and age ?????? My god, you'd be hauled up in court before you could say 'that'll teach you'
That was back in the 70's and it was the normal, definitely not nowadays.
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

In my teens in the 1960s Manchester's, Newton Heath Technical High School, I got enough whacks with the strap. usually for silly things like talking in class. During one Chemistry lesson, I had been told off for talking. We were doing a group chemistry experiment, the teacher, Mr Johnson, went into his chemical store, at the back of the classroom. Unfortunately, the room was right by our bench. Him being out of sight, ,y mouth was off again. The door was whipped open, and he yelled my name. He told me to "come in here". I went into the chemical store room, and I saw a heavenly sight. He was wearing goggles, and a pair of elbow length black heavy weight rubber gloves. He caught hold of my bare arm, and started to give me the lecture, " I've told you once today, and that is one time too many." All this time he was holding my arm above my elbow, and all I could think of was the touch of that rubber glove. He continued, "That was your only warning, bend over. I got one good one right across my arse. Pants up, no funny business. Wallop. It hurt, but I couldn't remember the pain at all. Just the touch of his rubber gloved hand. That has stuck with me all down through the years, and now I have a love affair with heavy weight black rubber gloves.