Brand new 'Indy' sauna suits on ebay

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
loopylou

Brand new 'Indy' sauna suits on ebay

Post by loopylou »

Limited quantity available - genuine article 'Indy' sauna suits - the vinyl on these is ooooh la laaaaa - when you know, you know :D
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/tko-sport/m. ... 7675.l2562

They won't be in the UK again as the maker has just closed his factory - limited quantity available. I always wanted one, so brought in some to share...
(You can thank me later)
loopylou

Re: Brand new 'Indy' sauna suits on ebay

Post by loopylou »

loopylou

Post by loopylou »

annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Is it you selling these? They look wonderful! I spotted them a week ago.
Lets get swishy!
loopylou

Post by loopylou »

Sure is - my wife and I started the business up. We felt there was a need : P We have sewn and sealed seams rather than a heat weld - they're well engineered in 10 colours and in 4 sizes from small lady to big man. We're selling a lot to regular gym goers 'Normies' which is ace - make vinyl great again! Message on instagram, we'd love to hear - and give us a like n share on facebook ; )
staggy

Post by staggy »

Bought the Matt black set last week, very nice maybe just a bit on the rigid side until it warms up but still very nice
loopylou

Post by loopylou »

Thanks for saying so - they're at their best after at least an hour on : P - we were quite particular about the feel of the vinyl, it was a factor having liked the feel of for as long as I can remember - the orange colour is defo the softest, rubbery feel of the 10 we stock - no idea why the colours feel different but they do - I love running in them, they get really warm and slick under a tracksuit... (Not dared do it in a suit only yet). I do it often - my fitness level has gone through the roof ; )

Have a cool day
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

So do you guys own the TKO name? Used to make some lovely cagoules back in the day :)
Lets get swishy!
skagit2000

Post by skagit2000 »

I bought a red suit and it is absolutely the best. I love the swish and crackle of the parka and pants that are on the ridgid side. I am hopeful of getting a clear one next!
loopylou

Post by loopylou »

We own TKO yep logo and name etc - and they did make excellent cagoules back in the '90s / 2000's. We would have gone for that fabric but they tended to blister over time so we went with smooth, unlined soft vinyl. Ours are stitched and taped seams just like a cagoule though, many sauna suits are welded and they stress over time. We've all 10 colours listed on ebay again with 4 sizes available via the global shipping program - and also say hi on instagram too, look forward to hearing from you... : )
https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/tko-sport
https://www.instagram.com/tko_sport_ltd/

We'll be doing some out door rainy pics in them soon - content will be uploaded to insta ; )