Games people play (F/m non)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Rubadubdub

Games people play (F/m non)

Post by Rubadubdub »

Around 8 this evening while in the bedroom, I couldnt help noticing my next door neighbours, messing around in the garden. She appeared to be dressed all in red, a long shiny hooded mac, semi covering a shiny red suit and very shiny thigh high boots. She was tugging at a chain which was attached to a collar wrapped around I pressume her husbands neck who was wrapped in a voluminous floor length shiny hooded black cape. She proceeded to hook it to a high branch on a tree and padlock it. After a few words and a smack of his arse, he was left to somewhat wriggle at the end of his tether. It was just starting to rain. I watcher for a minute more then left. An hour later he was still there. By 10 I went to bed. He was gone. What strange games youngsters play these days. Oh well. Goodnight.
Last edited by Rubadubdub on July 11th, 2022, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mackintoshmillview99

Re: Games people play

Post by Mackintoshmillview99 »

How old were the couple?
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

My guess, mid thirties.
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

How deliciously vulnerable in his shiny, rain wet rubber rainwear, his glowing spanked bum & his shame flushed cheeks. Lift his lady's mackintosh clear of his bum, then thrust your rubber-rigid cock up his arse & man-fuck him into screaming rubber-crazed rapture.
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

jane mackintosh wrote: October 16th, 2021, 10:30 am How deliciously vulnerable in his shiny, rain wet rubber rainwear, his glowing spanked bum & his shame flushed cheeks. Lift his lady's mackintosh clear of his bum, then thrust your rubber-rigid cock up his arse & man-fuck him into screaming rubber-crazed rapture.
Beautifully put. Ever thought of taking up writing literature?
jane mackintosh

That's very complimentary of you. Thanks, but it would have to be about ladies's rainwear, rubber, sissy sumission, sexual shame & guilt or the like, which somewhat limits the field. Did those words get you aroused? What are your favoured sexual fantasies?
Xxxx jane
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Never mind. Sometimes I feel I either dont explain myself properly or I am too subtle for my own good.
jane mackintosh

Don't understand, or are you being sarcy?
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Nice one rubadubub. Keep 'em guessing!
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Nothing wrong with a little subtlety. I find it improves the tone considerably, as Im sure the bulk of readers on this site will agree.