Methods of Masturbation

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
raincoatboy

Re: Methods of Masturbation

Post by raincoatboy »

I wear a shiny plastic trashbag like diapers and the put on plastic pants and then put on a shiny pvc raincoat that way everything is contained and I can have multiple sessions.
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

I like to roll up one of my used ladies pvc rain macs into a ball. I then insert a vacuum cleaner on "blow" setting. The pvc mac then inflates up like a balloon and then it gives off that erotic "Warm pvc" smell. I will then straddle and hump the inflated PVC mac till I spurt all over it !
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I wear a shiny plastic trashbag like diapers
Why are you doing this ? Just to add another layer of plastic or to protect your plastic panties ? I prefer to "treat" my garments directly. Be they pee panties, coats, dhiny vinyl trousers etc. They all deserve being abused.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

ilikecoated wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 6:50 am
I wear a shiny plastic trashbag like diapers
Why are you doing this ? Just to add another layer of plastic or to protect your plastic panties ? I prefer to "treat" my garments directly. Be they pee panties, coats, dhiny vinyl trousers etc. They all deserve being abused.
I do like shiny plastic as well but mainly to protect my pvc.
Peterkinann

Post by Peterkinann »

It’s feels so strange I thought I was the only one who did this me and my wife wear shiny trash bags as diapers/nappy’s as will as pvc and plastic rainwear all that the same time x
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

One of the thrills of wearing rainwear, rubber, PVC & the like, is not merely to protect against liquid coming in, but also to protect against liquids leaking out, with any combination of diapers, rubber or plastic panties, a mackintosh, rubber "safety" sheet & even a pair of rubber waders. After a few too many pints at the local I find such attire provides a very satisfying sense of safety & security against any little "accidents" which might occasionally occur during the night, although I personally don't bother with diapers. I'm sure there must be many members who sometimes take the same precautions?
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

When I lived on my own back in the day I always kept an elasticated corner plastic sheet on my double bed and often wore pull-up plastic pants (my favourites being those supplied from Dorchester by "Nurse Marsh") at night as well. That combination covered more than one base.
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

Being a woman it's a bit different. I first started to frig myself in my teens and I was surprised that I spurted a lot, a mixture of female juices and pee. I had a yellow pvc cape for cycling to and from school in the rain. I used to lie on my bed with the cape on back to front so that the longer front protected my bed and frig myself silly until I spurted in the air and splattered on my cape. This was over forty years ago. Now I wear my long black Aquo boots and one of my SBR macks when I feel the need for some serious satisfaction. However there's nothing better than a man with a big cock to bring me off spectacularly, even if he does get soaked when I spurt over him.
staggy

Post by staggy »

I love when women feel the urge to pee when being pleasured especially when they just let it all flow over my pvc raingear completely unexpected and not forced, just happens
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

Both rubbermackintosh's and staggy's replies sound amazing. Just wish I had a big cock, I'd be in Snowdonia for the next time it rained in the hope of something