Methods of Masturbation

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
DanielLovePVC

Re: Methods of Masturbation

Post by DanielLovePVC »

I like to wear multiple raincoats at the same time, and use the hood to wrap over my face to do breathplay. The feel is awesome.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

DanielLovePVC wrote: November 4th, 2021, 2:37 am I like to wear multiple raincoats at the same time, and use the hood to wrap over my face to do breathplay. The feel is awesome.
Have done the same snd enjoyed the outcum 😈
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
lharris72

Post by lharris72 »

My best friend's mum had a long Dannimac shiny nylon raincoat. She also had a dark blue Peter Storm cagoule and matching pants. The cagoule was a long one with the velcro front flap and she would wear it when riding her moped. His sister had a blue over the head K Way which she wore as an everyday coat until she got a hip length Peter Storm cagoule. His mum's moped got stolen and she never wore the Peter Storm cag and pants anymore. Eventually it ended up buried behind all the other coats along with the K Way in the kitchen under stairs storage area. I would get one of the items and shove them down the front on my pants just to feel the nylon against me while talking to his sister and his mum. It was the best stealth wank ever. I would then put them back after a very quick wipe. Eventually I knew they were forgotten about, so I took them home and wore them in bed while masturbating. I would wear the Peter Storm bottoms under my tracksuit bottoms and stuff the raincoat or one of the cags down the front and wear my parka so they couldn't see the bulge. His sister looked amazing in her Peter Storm cagoule and mini skirt and I'd be literally be shooting my load in front of her.
Mackintoshmillview99

Post by Mackintoshmillview99 »

@northernbloke nice story
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Cant beat a nice peter storm cagoule!
Lets get swishy!
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

Wellies247 wrote: October 19th, 2021, 7:22 pm Raingear and wellies with no clothes underneath and a nice pair of well fitting black rubber gloves, and some baby oil does it for me
Indeed, a most enjoyable way to spend an evening alone!
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

Rubber boots or waders are essential for me, then a raincoat and long rubber gloves. I will be naked beneath these items, of course! Chatting or camming with a fellow fetishist really adds to the excitement. If full body including face is to be shown on cam, then I will wear a rubber hood or gasmask.
Rubberkell

Post by Rubberkell »

Rubber hooded, rubber gloved and an inflatable butt plug
Wellies247

Post by Wellies247 »

Saltmarsh_Drifter wrote: December 18th, 2021, 5:34 pm Rubber boots or waders are essential for me, then a raincoat and long rubber gloves. I will be naked beneath these items, of course! Chatting or camming with a fellow fetishist really adds to the excitement. If full body including face is to be shown on cam, then I will wear a rubber hood or gasmask.
That sounds like heaven
Get your boots on
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

Normally if it's a rare solo moment to play with gear. I like to layer up an multiple coats trousers and bibs. Normally pvc backed nylon against my skin and then a cagoule on backwards if I want the hood. Then a heavy smock and the bibs to seal it all in. Sometime I'll hook out the gas mask and poppers to lose myself in the moment.

Normally if I'm horny enough for that, it's when we play with chastity so I'll use my wife's hiatchi to buzz myself to completion, which is a pretty intense feeling.

I was curious however and feel I've upped my wank game a bit. Now I have back catalog of vids of me and my wife playing in gear, I bought vr goggles for my phone. With the vid filling my view and headphones on it's been pretty fun to use.
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/