Methods of Masturbation

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Re: Methods of Masturbation

Post by JellyMan »

rubbermackintosh wrote: August 16th, 2022, 10:20 pm I never wear panties of any variety. They get in the way of spontaneity. I just can't imagine what it must be like to have the business zone encased in hot sweaty plastic. Am I missing something
I had no idea what anyone saw in rubber until I was forced by my girlfriend to wear her black latex pants. The feeling was AMAZING compared to what I thought it would be. So maybe someone should force you to wear some plastic pants - you never know, it might change your mind! 😊

To be honest, I am playing it slightly with the truth. I wasn’t forced in that my girlfriend MADE ME put her panties on, but that she owned a pair and the Lord of Naughtiness drove me to try them on when she was out. I would have adored being forced into them by her.

JM
plasticlover1

Post by plasticlover1 »

Great set of pics
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

I wanted to delete my posting on this, agreeing on reflection the subject is inappropriate, but the system wont let me delete it.
Last edited by plasticpacamac on April 16th, 2024, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

plasticpacamac wrote: April 13th, 2024, 2:18 pm Suddenly years of pent-up frustration exploded in one massive load, the first of many!
Sounds awesome
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Gerlid

Post by Gerlid »

Love to have my thin nylon rain pants on, one or two of them. They are made of nylon thick as Kway jackets and are really swichy. Most of the time I have similar jackets on, but sometimes I have soft, shiny nylon puffers on. The nylon rainwear, if multilayer, gives a so nice feeling when nylon is rubbed against nylon. The thin nylon let all feeling thru when nylon is rubbed against it and the swichy sound is more than exciting.
Sometimes I take a shower in those thin, shiny rainwear. So exciting to use the massage function on the shower head and let the pulsating water hit my body. And feel the water slowly penetrate the nylon.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I never wear panties of any variety. They get in the way of spontaneity. I just can't imagine what it must be like to have the business zone encased in hot sweaty plastic. Am I missing something
Maybe you should try it at least once. There are even plastic panties with a more bikini style cut in order to have less sweaty coverage. These would not work that well for men but very well for women (we need more space when we want to discharge into them).
My imagination tells me that the feeling of smooth Plastik must be quite good in the female business zone. There is still the possibility to use lube. And you could wear it in tighter sizes than us male can during the action.
Apart from that: Plastic panties made from coated fabrics are also less sweaty if someone doesn't like plastic directly on the skin.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

ilikecoated wrote: April 15th, 2024, 12:11 pm
I never wear panties of any variety. They get in the way of spontaneity. I just can't imagine what it must be like to have the business zone encased in hot sweaty plastic. Am I missing something
Maybe you should try it at least once. There are even plastic panties with a more bikini style cut in order to have less sweaty coverage. These would not work that well for men but very well for women (we need more space when we want to discharge into them).
My imagination tells me that the feeling of smooth Plastik must be quite good in the female business zone. There is still the possibility to use lube. And you could wear it in tighter sizes than us male can during the action.
Apart from that: Plastic panties made from coated fabrics are also less sweaty if someone doesn't like plastic directly on the skin.
👍👍👍
plasticmack

Post by plasticmack »

To begin with I’ll decide whether I’m using a plug or not. I’ll prep that. Lovely big plastic pants are essential, black see through. I like enough space to enjoyably wank. I’ll keep them at my knees while I insert my plug. Once in I’ll pull up my pants and drop in some water based lube. Next will be jogging bottoms, again black see through PVC. These are pretty voluminous, which I like. Sometimes I’ve ordered others in the same size but they don’t fit quite as comfy. I have very sensitive nipples so I love them to be in contact with the plastic or PVC so I use kirby hair grips around the larger part of my nipple area to help protrude my nipples out (maybe not easiest explanation). Next is thin black PVC gown, long and elasticated at the neck and wrists. This feels great and as it’s thin, falls and pulls at my nipples gently. At this point I’m usually wanking looking at PVC/plastic/rubber images or movies. This could be as far as I get. Happily!
Options from here on out include maybe a few PVC raincoats layered or I’ll add a black PVC cape and poncho. I love to feel the weight of them press on my nipples.
Always usually I involve a solid black PVC hood with breathing pipe and or loose plastic bag over my head. If not those options I have massive plastic bags which cover me completely and my chair, but not closed. They are thin enough to gently catch the PVC or plastic I’m wearing and give gentle restriction as I move around inside. At this point the plastic is starting to fall and catch around my sweaty face. I’m lucky if I reach this far but if I do it’s not for long.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

plasticmack wrote: Yesterday, 2:26 am To begin with I’ll decide whether I’m using a plug or not. I’ll prep that. Lovely big plastic pants are essential, black see through. I like enough space to enjoyably wank. I’ll keep them at my knees while I insert my plug. Once in I’ll pull up my pants and drop in some water based lube. Next will be jogging bottoms, again black see through PVC. These are pretty voluminous, which I like. Sometimes I’ve ordered others in the same size but they don’t fit quite as comfy. I have very sensitive nipples so I love them to be in contact with the plastic or PVC so I use kirby hair grips around the larger part of my nipple area to help protrude my nipples out (maybe not easiest explanation). Next is thin black PVC gown, long and elasticated at the neck and wrists. This feels great and as it’s thin, falls and pulls at my nipples gently. At this point I’m usually wanking looking at PVC/plastic/rubber images or movies. This could be as far as I get. Happily!
Options from here on out include maybe a few PVC raincoats layered or I’ll add a black PVC cape and poncho. I love to feel the weight of them press on my nipples.
Always usually I involve a solid black PVC hood with breathing pipe and or loose plastic bag over my head. If not those options I have massive plastic bags which cover me completely and my chair, but not closed. They are thin enough to gently catch the PVC or plastic I’m wearing and give gentle restriction as I move around inside. At this point the plastic is starting to fall and catch around my sweaty face. I’m lucky if I reach this far but if I do it’s not for long.
Sounds fantastic way to play. All the same things as you except no plug .
Lovely to feel all the weight of the rainwear items and topped off with big plastic bag .👍👍