Rubber Slut---a true story of youthful debauchery.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
jane mackintosh

Rubber Slut---a true story of youthful debauchery.

Post by jane mackintosh »

In the early 1960s I was a student at the university in Dunedin,then a city of just over 100,000 in the South Island of New Zealand. I was living at home with my passion for girls' rubber rainwear & sex of any sort spiralling almost out of control. I was frequenting male public toilets searching for sex on an almost daily basis. It was not so much that I was Queer (though obviously I was) but rather that casual sex with women was much harder to obtain than with homosexual males & also because I was petrified by the fear of any friends or family learning of my shameful fetish for rubber & rainwear.Male pickups on the other hand were safe because homosexuality was illegal & punishable with imprisonment, so you could be certain of their discretion.
On this particular evening I was cruising in the botanical gardens & was approached by a man about ten years older than me.(I prefered older men because there was less risk of them knowing me) I was carrying a superbly sexy emerald green rubberised satin raincoat which I had recently "acquired". It had a lovely hood & the interior of the mac,hood & pockets was of deliciously thick grey/green rubber. On my prowls I carry a mac under my arm & ask any randy male for permission to wear it----which was always granted because all they wanted was to unzip me.On this occasion I didn't get to don it because it was too public.We had a bit of a play then he suggested I visit him the following afternoon,a Saturday,at a small dairy he was minding for a friend over the weekend.I duly turned up along with my lovely raincoat. He ushered me through a doorway behind the counter which merely had vertical strings of beads separating the tiny bedroom from the shop itself.When I demured about the lack of privacy, he assured me that the bed could not be seen through the string curtain & that anyway there were very few customers on a Saturday afternoon.I was lusting for a fuck & for my beautiful mackintosh, so I allowed him to strip me & agreed to lie on top of my mac rather than wear it to give him better "access" to my body.
We proceeded to kiss & fondle with the mac slithering & slishing beneath us,which alone made me rock hard. He then climbed aboard me pressing my thighs against my chest, fingered some jell into my anus,pressed his knob against my sphincter & with very litle discomfort,thrust his shaft into my brown cunt He had only given me half a dozen thrusts when the shop doorbell tinkled indicating a customer.He pulled out,zipped up & went to serve her, while I lay spreadeagled on my mac my cock pointing vertically toward the ceiling oozing precome as I pulled the hood over my face to allow me to sniff & kiss its luscious interior. He came back after a few minutes, unzipped, then entered me once more. This time he really began to ram it into me. I was bucking up & down on the mac, which was making the most amazingly sexy sounds,yelling that I loved rubber & begging him to fuck me into my mackintosh. We were both getting pretty close to blast-off, when once more "ding a ling" & he had to withdraw, his cock so engorged that he had some trouble getting it back into his trousers.I lay there my cock & cunt oozing, running my hands over my mac making it rustle & creak,my cock responding with tiny squirts of rubber love. He arrived back & before he could recommence the bell tinkled again. I lay masturbating my cock with the skirt of my mac,my cunt leaking on to it,waiting his return, a sex object; a mere vessel for his prick to assuage his lust into, a rubber slut! The thought blew my mind. Punishment for my shame & guilt for being a rubber raincoat pervert. I wanted to plunge into

the depths of depravity as payment for my filthy fetish. On his return I yelled at him "I WANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK.STICK YOUR FILTHY PRICK IN MY MOUTH" He did & I did. Then, with both of us out of our minds with lust, he rammed it into me & I felt the hot gush of his maddened jism flood my bowels. He pulled out & I immediately rolled over on to my face & began making passionate love to my mackintosh. I buried my face into the delicious,rubbery depths of its beautiful,beautiful hood,sniffing,kissing ,sucking,whispering my love for my lovely mac. My cock was slithering up & down in the saturated skirt,in the mess from his cock & my cunt. Then I felt my cock about to explode & I rolled on to my back shoved the skirt of my mac into my mouth to staunch my shrieks of love & lust, merely brushed the shaft of my cock with the superbly sexy rubber lining & a great gush of whitehot spunk arced into the air & then splattered back down on to the mac, followed by another torrent of liquid lust & then two or three smaller but still delicious squirts.I lay there in the mess mumbling that I was in love with my rubber raincoat. He must of thought I was unhinged,which I probably was, so totally had I embraced my rubber rainwear fetish. That's all, enjoy. jane.
cammacg

Re: Rubber Slut---a true story of youthful debauchery.

Post by cammacg »

Please tell us more. Just that: Please tell us more
jane mackintosh

I have been asked to continue my account of my being a rubber slut, but cannot because that was the end of the matter. I have a strict personal code that what I write is either totally factual or is a fantasy. Both are equally valid & both can provide the reader (& the writer) with masturbatory material. However, by such separatism everyone knows where they stand. The following is another factual experience:

In 1973 I had what in New Zealand is called one's first Big O.E. (first trip overseas) Its importance in probably the most isolated country in the world ( & the last significant piece of land to be settled by human beings by about 2000 years) lies in the fact the nearest land of any kind is 1200 miles across the sea. By comparison that distance from London takes you to every city in Europe including Moscow & most of the Middle East. I was in my early 30s & already a rubber raincoat fetishist since age 4. Therefore one of my goals was to connect with the UK rubber scene, far the most vibrant & accessible in the world at that time. In preparation for this I had a long list of contacts, suppliers & addresses. No internet in those days. This is a short account of one resulting encounter.
I had phoned an address at South End ( in Essex from memory) & had been invited to a birthday party on a Saturday.That afternoon I travelled to South End ( by rail I presume) & arrived late afternoon. The hosts were a gay couple in their early 40s, one a school teacher & his "husband" possibly a lawyer. I was welcomed warmly & ushered into the party room where about 20 males were seated round the walls drinking & chatting.I was introduced as a visiting Kiwi & fielded a few queries about the" scene" in New Zealand which I couldn't really answer because I wasn't part of it.I felt very shy because I'd never been to a gay gathering before, let alone in a foreign country. Nor did I know what to expect as the only sign of rubber clothing were a pair of black rubber jeans warn by the school teacher. I began to think I had been sold a lemon. After about an hour joints (of marijuana) were lit & circulated & that resulting feeling of loss of inhibition started to evince itself. The schoolteacher attempted to kiss me but I politely resisted his advances as I certainly didn't want to be the first to break the ice.
jane mackintosh

I have been asked to continue my account of my being a rubber slut, but cannot because that was the end of the matter. I have a strict personal code that what I write is either totally factual or is a fantasy. Both are equally valid & both can provide the reader (& the writer) with masturbatory material. However, by such separatism everyone knows where they stand. The following is another factual experience:

In 1973 I had what in New Zealand is called one's first Big O.E. (first trip overseas) Its importance in probably the most isolated country in the world ( & the last significant piece of land to be settled by human beings by about 2000 years) lies in the fact the nearest land of any kind is 1200 miles across the sea. By comparison that distance from London takes you to every city in Europe including Moscow & most of the Middle East. I was in my early 30s & already a rubber raincoat fetishist since age 4. Therefore one of my goals was to connect with the UK rubber scene, far the most vibrant & accessible in the world at that time. In preparation for this I had a long list of contacts, suppliers & addresses. No internet in those days. This is a short account of one resulting encounter.
I had phoned an address at South End ( in Essex from memory) & had been invited to a birthday party on a Saturday.That afternoon I travelled to South End ( by rail I presume) & arrived late afternoon. The hosts were a gay couple in their early 40s, one a school teacher & his "husband" possibly a lawyer. I was welcomed warmly & ushered into the party room where about 20 males were seated round the walls drinking & chatting.I was introduced as a visiting Kiwi & fielded a few queries about the" scene" in New Zealand which I couldn't really answer because I wasn't part of it.I felt very shy because I'd never been to a gay gathering before, let alone in a foreign country. Nor did I know what to expect as the only sign of rubber clothing were a pair of black rubber jeans warn by the school teacher. I began to think I had been sold a lemon. After about an hour joints (of marijuana) were lit & circulated & that resulting feeling of loss of inhibition started to evince itself. The schoolteacher attempted to kiss me but I politely resisted his advances as I certainly didn't want to be the first to break the ice.
Then the other host stood up lead one the guests from the room. I had already noticed him, he was tall, slender & good looking, late 20s & perhaps a tad effeminate, but dressed in a beautifully cut & expensive looking suit. I was told later he was an up & coming City banker.
About 20 minutes after their departure the two of them re-entered the room. What a change! The co-host was in a rubber jockstrap & black rubber wellies & nothing else.But it was the handsome young banker who was the centre of attention. Gone was the suit! He was led in on all fours on the end of a chain attached to a dog collar round his neck. He was wearing rubber pants with the back cut out exposing his arse. Round his shoulders was a red rubber cape with a hood & he was wearing a bra & shod in black rubber thigh boots which looked about as expensive as his erstwhile suit. The " master" tied the chain to something or other, I can't recall what, then in the middle of the room released his cock from his rubber jockstrap & shoved it in to the young man's mouth & ordered him to suck. There was a collective murmur round the room & sound of flies being unzipped. The co-host who had earlier offered to kiss me unzipped his rubber pants & exposed his stiffer & reached over & unzipped mine. This time I didn't resist & we stroked each others erections as we watched the tableau unfold on the floor in front of us.
jane mackintosh

Then the other host stood up lead one the guests from the room. I had already noticed him, he was tall, slender & good looking, late 20s & perhaps a tad effeminate, but dressed in a beautifully cut & expensive looking suit. I was told later he was an up & coming City banker.
About 20 minutes after their departure the two of them re-entered the room. What a change! The co-host was in a rubber jockstrap & black rubber wellies & nothing else.But it was the handsome young banker who was the centre of attention. Gone was the suit! He was led in on all fours on the end of a chain attached to a dog collar round his neck. He was wearing rubber pants with the back cut out exposing his arse. Round his shoulders was a red rubber cape with a hood & he was wearing a bra & shod in black rubber thigh boots which looked about as expensive as his erstwhile suit. The " master" tied the chain to something or other, I can't recall what, then in the middle of the room released his cock from his rubber jockstrap & shoved it in to the young man's mouth & ordered him to suck. There was a collective murmur round the room & the Every sound of flies being unzipped. The co-host who had earlier offered to kiss me unzipped his rubber pants & exposed his stiffer & reached over & unzipped mine. This time I didn't resist & we stroked each others erections as we watched the tableau unfold on the floor in front of us.
The "Master" had been handed a short thick leather belt & he began to flagellate the submissive's bum with firm,measured strokes.We all watched with randy intensity as the victims bum began to turn from pink to red. After10 or more strokes the Master stood back & asked "Anyone want a fuck?" Someone rose from his chair stiff cocked ( we all were by then ) knelt behind the victim & began to fuck him, another sodomite knelt at the front & fucked his face. It was beyond sexy! People were drifting out of the room & returning naked under rubber mackintoshes, in wellies, waders, & assorted kinky rubber underwear. I left to put on a pair of yellow rubber womens shorty pyjamas ( I was the only crossdresser there) When I returned the beating had recommenced. The victim's cock was ramrod stiff right through the whole perfomance. Everyone was now pretty high & loose. I went round on my hands & knees sucking cocks & when another pause in the beating occurred I fucked the young banker's mouth & then wiped my prick on his face as someone else lay beneath him & sucked his incredibly stiff penis at the same time as some other guest was ramming their manhood up his fuck hole. I took my turn up his arse & It was pretty loose by then & sloppy as someone or more, had shot their randy loads up him.( There was no AIDS in 1973 ) The beating started again but after 3 or 4 more blows the Master noticed the first tiny trickle of blood & halted any further punishment, though people were still allowed to mount the flagellant. The scene was now a no holds barred rubber fetish orgy. Some coupled up & went to bedrooms to pursue their kinky desires & fantasies but I am both a voyeur & an exhibitionist so stayed to watch & partake in the orgy of rubber lust. At one juncture three perverts were kneeling in a row fucking so I got under the front one & sucked him while he bucked back & forth against the cock that was drilling his back passage. One really pervy sideshow was when I went to the bathroom to releave my bladder. There was already someone there so I apologised & began to back out the door until the occupant called out to me to come in. So I did.He wasn't at the toilet but standing over the bath & as I approached I saw there was a middleaged man in a shiny black rubber mack & gloss black rubber waders lying in the bath dripping with urine. I remembered him being in the room when I arrived, but evidently he had headed for the bathroom aimost immediately upon arrival & the toilet had remained unused. He lay wanking his eyes bleery with passion & told us he was a dirty piece of shit & that his wife had left him for another man etc,etc. I pissed on his mack & then, at his request, hosed into his open mouth. It was just so,so debauched.
jane mackintosh

About 20 minutes after their departure the two of them re-entered the room. What a change! The co-host was in a rubber jockstrap & black rubber wellies & nothing else.But it was the handsome young banker who was the centre of attention. Gone was the suit! He was led in on all fours on the end of a chain attached to a dog collar round his neck. He was wearing rubber pants with the back cut out exposing his arse. Round his shoulders was a red rubber cape with a hood & he was wearing a bra & shod in black rubber thigh boots which looked about as expensive as his erstwhile suit. The " master" tied the chain to something or other, I can't recall what, then in the middle of the room released his cock from his rubber jockstrap & shoved it in to the young man's mouth & ordered him to suck. There was a collective murmur round the room & the Every sound of flies being unzipped. The co-host who had earlier offered to kiss me unzipped his rubber pants & exposed his stiffer & reached over & unzipped mine. This time I didn't resist & we stroked each others erections as we watched the tableau unfold on the floor in front of us.
The "Master" had been handed a short thick leather belt & he began to flagellate the submissive's bum with firm,measured strokes.We all watched with randy intensity as the victims bum began to turn from pink to red. After10 or more strokes the Master stood back & asked "Anyone want a fuck?" Someone rose from his chair stiff cocked ( we all were by then ) knelt behind the victim & began to fuck him, another sodomite knelt at the front & fucked his face. It was beyond sexy! People were drifting out of the room & returning naked under rubber mackintoshes, in wellies, waders, & assorted kinky rubber underwear. I left to put on a pair of yellow rubber womens shorty pyjamas ( I was the only crossdresser there) When I returned the beating had recommenced. The victim's cock was ramrod stiff right through the whole perfomance. Everyone was now pretty high & loose. I went round on my hands & knees sucking cocks & when another pause in the beating occurred I fucked the young banker's mouth & then wiped my prick on his face as someone else lay beneath him & sucked his incredibly stiff penis at the same time as some other guest was ramming their manhood up his fuck hole. I took my turn up his arse & It was pretty loose by then & sloppy as someone or more, had shot their randy loads up him.( There was no AIDS in 1973 ) The beating started again but after 3 or 4 more blows the Master noticed the first tiny trickle of blood & halted any further punishment, though people were still allowed to mount the flagellant. The scene was now a no holds barred rubber fetish orgy. Some coupled up & went to bedrooms to pursue their kinky desires & fantasies but I am both a voyeur & an exhibitionist so stayed to watch & partake in the orgy of rubber lust. At one juncture three perverts were kneeling in a row fucking so I got under the front one & sucked him while he bucked back & forth against the cock that was drilling his back passage. One really pervy sideshow was when I went to the bathroom to releave my bladder. There was already someone there so I apologised & began to back out the door until the occupant called out to me to come in. So I did.He wasn't at the toilet but standing over the bath & as I approached I saw there was a middleaged man in a shiny black rubber mack & gloss black rubber waders lying in the bath dripping with urine. I remembered him being in the room when I arrived, but evidently he had headed for the bathroom aimost immediately upon arrival & the toilet had remained unused. He lay wanking his eyes bleery with passion & told us he was a dirty piece of shit & that his wife had left him for another man etc,etc. I pissed on his mack & then, at his request, hosed into his open mouth. It was just so,so debauched.
I finally ended up with a very good looking teenager in a rubber catsuit. We kissed & wanked each other for a while & he said he liked my girl's pjs & that he wanked in his mother's pantys & his sister's school mackintosh when he could.He asked me to take off the yellow rubber pantys so we could kiss through them & sniff & suck the crutch. That did it for me. I went down on him & he on me & within a few seconds I felt his prick expand in my mouth & little spurts of pre-come. I wanted to see him shoot so grabbed his prick & squeezed the knob tightly for a split second to prevent him unloading ,then relaxed my grip & watched with randy fascination as the eye of his prick opened & a deluge of spunk exploded from his rubber-maddened cock & fountained high into the air before descending to splatter on to his rubber catsuit He was shrieking obscenities as he gushed another torrent of boiling jism, this time into my face. I yelled "RUBBER!!! I LOVE RUBBER!!!" & felt my prick pump my cum in great juddering bursts down his throat making him gag & splutter. I collapsed on top of him & then felt a hot wet splurge in my hair. I looked up & it was the school teacher host who had first tried to kiss me. Our performance had aroused him so much he had leapt up to wank on to us. "Rubber fuck! Rubber fuck!" he moaned & shot another squirt into my face as I looked up.I lay panting on the floor to recover & the host said he'd show me to my bed. I staggered to my feet.The banker was nowhere to be seen, nor was his Master. There was an older guy passed out on the floor with a rubber dildo protruding from his arse & some spunk drenched mackintoshes lying around. My host took me to a bedroom with camp stretchers in it & a bed in one
corner where a couple wearing rubber gasmasks & macs where noisely gasmask kissing.I climbed on to a stretcher & fell asleep.
jane mackintosh

I finally ended up with a very good looking teenager in a rubber catsuit. We kissed & wanked each other for a while & he said he liked my girl's pjs & that he wanked in his mother's pantys & his sister's school mackintosh when he could.He asked me to take off the yellow rubber pantys so we could kiss through them & sniff & suck the crutch. That did it for me. I went down on him & he on me & within a few seconds I felt his prick expand in my mouth & little spurts of pre-come. I wanted to see him shoot so grabbed his prick & squeezed the knob tightly for a split second to prevent him unloading ,then relaxed my grip & watched with randy fascination as the eye of his prick opened & a deluge of spunk exploded from his rubber-maddened cock & fountained high into the air before descending to splatter on to his rubber catsuit He was shrieking obscenities as he gushed another torrent of boiling jism, this time into my face. I yelled "RUBBER!!! I LOVE RUBBER!!!" & felt my prick pump my cum in great juddering bursts down his throat making him gag & splutter. I collapsed on top of him & then felt a hot wet splurge in my hair. I looked up & it was the school teacher host who had first tried to kiss me. Our performance had aroused him so much he had leapt up to wank on to us. "Rubber fuck! Rubber fuck!" he moaned & shot another squirt into my face as I looked up.I lay panting on the floor to recover & the host said he'd show me to my bed. I staggered to my feet.The banker was nowhere to be seen, nor was his Master. There was an older guy passed out on the floor with a rubber dildo protruding from his arse & some spunk drenched mackintoshes lying around. My host took me to a bedroom with camp stretchers in it & a bed in one
corner where a couple wearing rubber gasmasks & macs where noisely gasmask kissing.I climbed on to a stretcher & fell asleep.
rubberraincoat

Post by rubberraincoat »

FABULOUSLY horny writing Jane !!!!!
rubmac1986

Post by rubmac1986 »

Jane, you are utterly, rubberly, wonderful. You write so well, conveying just what it is to be a total RUBBER SLUT and a SLUT FOR RUBBER. A lovely turn-on for a fellow RUBBER and RUBBER MACKINTOSH SLUT. Thank you and I hope to see see more accounts of you exploits here.