Shiiinnnnny Linnnnnnny....... (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

Shiiinnnnny Linnnnnnny....... (Non explicit)

Post by furryhood »

Three days into our relationship I had concluded that although Lin was nuts and a bit strange, I did like her, a lot, in fact. Helped also by the fact that on the three dates we had been on so far, she had worn three different, very shiny, hooded vinyl/pvc macs. At the slightest suggestion of rain, up went her hood, along with my stiffy!!! What else would you expect. Our first date was a blind one. Boring story. My mates girlfriends workmate had been recently dumped, I was single, I said yes....blah blah... met them at local pub, she was ok. Bit quiet, jeans, flowery top, dark brown hair, pretty eyes, luscious lips, actually pretty yummy! We all made small talk, couple of rounds, few laughs and decided on a curry. Lin seems chatty. We exchanged glances. There was a definate twinkle in her eye. The girls wandered off to fetch coats. The dark blue mack was just sensational. Very very very shiny, quite a thick but very soft vinyl, just above ankle length with a huge vinyl lined hood. Being the gentleman, I helped her on with it, oh my god.... I was almost in seventh heaven. Now suitably belted, I just wanted to give her the biggest hug there and then. I had to be cool!!! Self control could rapidly disappear out the window! 'Thankyou kind sir' I got. Again the twinkling eyes held mine.
The curry house was just across from the pub. We eat well, a few more beers and wine and I was left to walk Lin home, at her suggestion. Having re-wrapped her in the delicious mack we headed off. Within ten yards she slipped her arm through mine and gently squeezed. I squeezed back and tried to ignore the rustle and crinkly music her raincoat was making. We made small talk.

Ten minutes. We were on her cottage doorstep. Amazingly only two minute walk from mine. We were virtually neighbours! I accepted the coffee offer, of course helped her off with her mac, which was draped over the bannisters. We sat. Chatted. I was chivalrous in making my excuses to leave. As she showed me the door, she wrapped her mac around her shoulders with a 'brrrrrr, its getting chilly' she tip toed up and pecked me on the cheek. 'Ive really enjoyed tonight'.
'So have I' my reply as I gently pulled her close for a cuddle, which turned into a very passionate kiss. 'I really would like.....'
'Me too. Tomorrow?'
'Ill call you'. I did not want to let go. She was lovely and my finger tips were having orgasms! I gently pulled away, turning with a 'bye' and a wave, her door clicked shut.

Date two. Friday.
Trilly ring door bell. 'Wont be a sec' came her voice. I checked watch. I was a couple of minutes early. 'No rush....' I held my hand out. The first spits of drizzle. Thinks, if only I could have worn one of MY shiny macs or jackets, my wardrobe bulged with my obsession! Since childhood, shiny pvc, vinyl, rubber, in fact anything macky with a hood.... her door opening, burst my thought bubble.
'Hi. So you decided not to stand me up?' Big smile and giggle greeted me. She reached around the door, I was almost blinded by the brightest shiniest red mac, she fed her arms into, 'not too loud is it?', not waiting for a reply she put her hand out, 'hmmmm, starting to spit' and in one smooth movement pulled up her voluminous shiny lined hood. 'you not got a mac?
'No' I lied, trying desperately to ignore the rapidly increasing bulge in my pants.
'We'll have to do something about that' she grabbed my hand and we half ran, laughing down the street to the wine bar on the corner.
Several hours and bottles of plonk later, having exchanged life stories, with all the trials and tribulations, I pulled open the wine bar door to be greeted by a torrent of rain.
'Im gonna get drowned' I scoffed,
'no you aint' Lin slipped out of her mac, I had only just helped her slip into, pulling me outside and pulling her mac over both our heads we made a rapid bee line for her cottage. Almost giggling hysterically all the way.
Having dried off, that gorgeous mac now hanging on hanger dangling from the living room door we chatted more. Drank coffee. Early morning I was kicked out with another lusious kiss and half mumbled arrangement for later phone call etc etc.

Date three. Saturday.
Having slept in a bit the phone woke me.
'You ok?'
'Yepyepyep. I think so.'
'Are you going to chuck me?'
'No. Why would I do that?
Pause....'because I can be a bit mad sometimes, I do things spontaneously. I do things I like to do without thinking. Can you handle me?'
Without thinking I blurted 'you wearing that mack, I would love to handle you anytime' .......instant regret!
The pause was deafening..... I could hear her breath,
'Lin............?'
'........well. We will have to see about that. Wont we!' Her tone had changed. The phone went dead.
I sat up on the side of the bed. Had I screwed up? Me and my stupid perverted head! I just cant leave it
'....ping...' The text read 'I'll be there in forty minutes. Be ready. We are going shopping. X'
How bizarre.
I had no plans. A slobby saturday. Lin was aware of where I lived although had not yet visited. Better semi scrape out! My bedroom was scattered with various pervy items, along with another little secret love of self bondage paraphernalia! Dont want to totally destroy the relationship in the first visit! Locked away in their cupboards, boxes under the beds and behind doors. A quick glimpse around and all looked pretty man cave normal.
Donk donk announced her arrival. A swift glance around, door open, punchy kiss on the lips and she was in. How terrible. I was already disappointed she was not wearing her mac. Just a short puffa. Although, my dick twitched, thick shiny black pvc with attached hood. Rather familiar actually, very similar to one of my own!!
I didnt have to show her around. Her cottage was almost identical as mine,
'almost home from home', she quickly scanned the room. Looked at me. 'You ready?'
Quizzically 'where we going?' I asked
'definately for me to know and you will find out!' adding, 'its drizzling, you'd better take a jacket'.
Instant quandary, do I push my luck or play it safe. Already visions of slipping into one of my numerous mega shiny hooded macs or anoraks flashed, I decided to play safe, I grabbed my cotton jacket off the back of the sofa, which I had thrown, the day before, over the top of one of my many shiny black hooded vinyl jackets, of which I had to quickly pushed it over the sofas back. I glimpsed over, I dont think she noticed.
We left.
Under her breath I swear she said 'knew it!'. Door shut. We climbed into her Fiesta.
I checked out her profile. She WAS beautiful. Her lips pouted a little. She turned and caught me looking, a quick smile. 'I think we have a lot in common' she giggled. 'Ooooo look, its raining harder' and with her left hand pulled the hood of her shiny puffa up. 'Do you like?'
Her face now hidden in the deep hood, I was speechless, of course I did, but what an odd question to ask. Especially to a shiny hooded pvc, vinyl freak like me!
'Well? I asked you a question'
'I, er, I.....'
'Just a straight yes or no? Do you like me with my shiny vinyl hood up? I need to know!'
She turned slightly, I could just see part of her face buried in that oh so sexy hood, 'yes.......yes....very much.......'
Leaning over, she pulled me to her and she kissed me passionately.
'I knew it, I knew it' she gabbled merrily, throwing the hood back she kissed me again on the nose, buckled up and we were off.
'Ignore me. I told you, Im sometimes a little crazy'.
'I think you're gorgeous, hooded or not' I meant it.
Within fifteen minutes we arrived at a little farm house in the middle of nowhere.
'My bestest friend lives here. She is also crazy. She makes me things. Come and have a look'. Her door opened. Up went her hood. I got out now, regretting jacket choice, sort of.
She ran round, grabbed my hand, we dashed across to a shop like building.
The door opened with a ding. In we went.
There was a familiar odour. Rather pleasant. As we entered she flipped down her hood as Sofie entered. 'And this is Sofie' she gave her a big hug, 'we grew up together, shes going to make me another present, this time for you!'
'What sort of present?'
'Close your eyes, hopefully it will be a nice surprise' putting her hand over my eyes, ' now promise me, you will keep them shut', I nodded.
She took my hand, another door opened and I was led in.
'You can open your eyes now', I did. Amazing. The entire room was packed full of shiny stuff. I could see hanging rails, upon rails, to the ceiling, every wall was stacked. All the colours. Looking closer, pvc, vinyl, I touched the closest, a rail of beautifully tailored anoraks, all shiny black. They felt exquisite.
'Try one on' Sofie lifted one off its hanger.
'I cant' I lied.
'Yes you can'. Lin peeled off my jacket and in one move, poured me into into the other. I ran my hands over the liquid smooth material. She zipped up the front and gently lifted the hood over my head, 'so, how do you like it?' I was speechless for the second time this morning,
'I....I....don't know..... its.....its...... gorgeous' I blurted out.
'I knew it, I knew it', she nearly choked me with her neck hug. The soft shiny lining of the large hood almost smothered me.
Disappointingly pushing my hood back down I was informed, 'You are now a member of our exclusive club, to rid the world of boring macs!' She giggled again. 'Ill buy you that, and you can wear it home, and this can go...... there......' She picked up my cotton jacket between thumb and forefinger and dropped it in a bin!
A little more small talk, more giggles, I was eventually led back to her car, still drizzling, she replaced my hood back up and fastened the thick drawpulls in a bow. Now we carried a couple of neatly sealed cardboard boxes Sofie had stashed by the front door. They were quite heavy. 'Whats in them' I had enquired, 'something perhaps for later' she kissed her fingertip and touched my lips. This time Sofie giggled, hugged me, peck on the lips, and bid me tatta.
The boxes were stashed on the back seats, I got into the front, attempting to undo the knot keeping my hood on.......'no, leave it up', it was a demand which surprised me. Her tone softened, 'please, I love you with your hood up.' I felt myself blushing, dont know why. She stroked and squeezed my arm as the little auto bobbled down the farm track, ' sorry didn't mean it to sound that way, its just.....' the car abruptly stopped. I was leapt apon, by a now shiny hooded Lin. 'Please, please understand me,' her arms now pulled me towards her to a most passionate embrace. We kissed and cuddled, our anoraks and hoods gently sqeaked and caressed in their own passionate way. My fingers grabbed handfulls of the soft material of her coat, which was in itself, kissing them. A wave of utter pleasure and lust rushed through me, squeezing and cuddling her tightly, she reciprocated equally passionately. My hand drifted down to her jean waistline, 'no, not here.....' She pulled herself away, her hood now down, her face, flushed, a beautiful smile, 'thankyou'.
'What on earth for?'
'For putting up with me....'
'I dont understand, we've only just met'
' I know, but, I may be too pushy, I dont want to make you go off me. Ive always had problems with relationships. I get too...... pushy' the car started to pull away again, 'please tell me if I do something wrong, I......I....really like you'.
'Hey, whats brought this on' I fumbled with my hood drawstrings and pulled it down, 'you've done nothing wrong'.
'I need to show you something which is very important to me,' we came to the end of the track and headed home. She held my hand and squeezed it.
Ten minutes later we parked outside hers.
'Come in. Tea, coffee, beer?' It was still raining, she pulled her hood up, then turned to me, and did the same, now holding my vinyly covered cheeks, gently squeezed and gave me a passionate kiss. 'God you're scrummy' and kissed me again. Turned and exited Fiesta.
Not only was I flattered but now downright horny!
Still anoraked, but unhooded, we sat sipping tea.
'So whats with the pushy shit?' My question fell on deaf ears. 'Well........? Whats this important thing you need to show me?'
She looked up from her tea, slightly flushed. Stood up, grabbed my hand and led me to the little cottage stairs. 'Come on, please........ promise me you wont laugh'
'I promise, provided you promise not to take advantage of me up here' I squeezed her hand and followed up the stairs into her bedroom, which was uncannily furnished very similar to mine.
'Shut your eyes,' as she led me to the end of the bed, 'and keep them shut'.
'I will' and I did. I heard the click of the old oak wardrobe lock, the slight squeak of doors opening. She took my hand, spread my fingers and gently ran them across something very familiar.
'You can look now.' Man, did I! The large old wardrobe was filled with Shiny macs and more macs. In various colours, lengths and styles. All hooded. A dream come true, definate!y for me! 'What do you think?' Lin took off her puffa and removed a glossy black full length mac from its hanger, very similar to her red one, which I could see hanging close by. Without a word, she put it on, zipped, belted then hooded. She stood looking at me. Utterly, in my eyes, gorgeous. 'Ill understand if you want to run away,' her eyes started to tear up, 'Ive had this fetish for as long as I can remember, i cant help it, it wont go away, I just want someone to share it with, I saw your expression on that first date, the way you touched, I hoped, I hoped.......' she cradled her head into my chest, I just cuddled. I couldnt believe what was happening. BLISS!!!
I whispered, keep the mac on, lets go back to mine. I think I have something to show you too.
She looked up, watery eyes smiled, 'I think, I hope, I already know'. We hugged again, she was of course right....
Last edited by furryhood on July 25th, 2022, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cammacg

Re: Shiiinnnnny Linnnnnnny.......

Post by cammacg »

Thank you Furryhood. If you swap the PVC for rubber, then this story has all the hallmarks for most fetishists dreams. Certainly mine. I am already looking forward to volume two.
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

Great story! I love stuff like this
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Hi furryhood. I have read a lot of your stories and you never disappoint. This is lovely. Please, more!
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Fab story. Up to your usual standard. Keep them coming.
Agu-Fan

Post by Agu-Fan »

Great story!
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Hi Furryhood. I think I have read most of your stories. I love them all. So well written. Descriptive and with nice suggestion, without over the top sexual slur. I go back to many, time and time again. Thanks.
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

pvcbliss wrote: October 5th, 2021, 10:34 pm Hi Furryhood. I think I have read most of your stories. I love them all. So well written. Descriptive and with nice suggestion, without over the top sexual slur. I go back to many, time and time again. Thanks.
Totally agree. Same too. I do re read your stories. Good feel good factor.
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Thank you for a wonderful story, please continue
Heather
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

pvcbliss wrote: October 5th, 2021, 10:34 pm Hi Furryhood. I think I have read most of your stories. I love them all. So well written. Descriptive and with nice suggestion, without over the top sexual slur. I go back to many, time and time again. Thanks.
Absolutely 100% agree. Its lovely to read a well written story, with the theme being mackintoshes and rainwear.