Which is better!!!

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Witchypoo69

Which is better!!!

Post by Witchypoo69 »

I have a question to ask all you lovely people a discussion we have in our house.... which is better a naked person male/female to look at or someone dressed where you have to use your imagination. There is no right or wrong answers just curious as to what the response will be?
hotwilly

Re: Which is better!!!

Post by hotwilly »

A naked person in a nice semi transparent pvc mac
Best of both worlds.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Having just read Furryhoods story, I will say that I would prefer to see someone, is some way, already wearing something that interests me. At least I would feel to be on the first rung of the ladder. If nothing else, we might have something in common.
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

hotwilly wrote: October 1st, 2021, 3:47 pm A naked person in a nice semi transparent pvc mac
Best of both worlds.
I agree with Hotwilly. Anything in soft semi-see-through plastic, a mac, a jacket, a suit, a poncho, a cape, a jumpsuit, a dress, just about anything.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Taffmac wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 11:20 am
hotwilly wrote: October 1st, 2021, 3:47 pm A naked person in a nice semi transparent pvc mac
Best of both worlds.
I agree with Hotwilly. Anything in soft semi-see-through plastic, a mac, a jacket, a suit, a poncho, a cape, a jumpsuit, a dress, just about anything.
Semi-transparent is very nice, but my preference is glass-clear. Not just as an answer to the question, but my passion to see my wife both naked and dressed in plastic at the same time, but I am also hugely turned on wearing the same myself! I think it is the sheer naughtiness of very obviously being fully on display.
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Its the sheer naughtyness that makes it so much more of a turn on. Being 'made' to wear a shiny hooded mack out, the fear of maybe seeing someone you know, just makes it so exiting. Sorry Im in mega perv mode tonight.

Ps. I love Furryhoods latest contribution. Thats my kind of girl BIGTIME!