Tell me your stories of raincoats that went to the trash

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
RS31

Tell me your stories of raincoats that went to the trash

Post by RS31 »

Hello erveryone, that’s what the title says, I’d like you to tell me your stories of raincoats that were thrown away when you were a child or a teenager.
Those of your brothers, your sisters, your cousins, etc...and of course yours. No false story, please.

A big thank you to those who will answer.
kinkydenn

Re: Tell me your stories of raincoats that went to the trash

Post by kinkydenn »

I would be interested to hear of them too
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

Not quite what you want, but from my late teens to well into my 30s I would periodically be overcome with remorse & guilt about my fetish for rubber macs & would dispose of my entire collection in the rubbish, only to regret it bitterly a few days later & then have to go to the trouble & expence of acquiring replacements. Finally I was forced to concede that my fetish was beyond control & was the main focus of my sexuality. I still have feelings of guilt & shame (deliciously so) but sublimate them into humiliation & sissyhood.
lharris72

Post by lharris72 »

It was the start of a school year and we were told to bring some old clothes in to use during art lesson. My mum gave me her long light blue nylon raincoat. I wore it during art class and spent so much time deliberately messing it up with glue and paint. It kinda started my love for nylon. Around the same time I was bought a new cagoule, it was one of those blue over the head ones with the pocket on front. A girl in class started wearing her cagoule during art and I loved watching it get messed up. So a few times I wore my cagoule and we ended up painting each other just for fun. One day my mum found them in my bedroom along with my dad's old snorkel parka and my sister's blue nylon Pakamac. They were all taken off me and binned.
My mum has always and still has a thing for nylon raincoats and coats but not from a fetish point of view. She doesn't collect them as she throws them away which is sad. She had a couple of very expensive Burberry nylon rain coats a few years back that cost hundreds each. When she stopped wearing them, she threw them in the bin. I managed to save one which I still have to this day.
Agu-Fan

Post by Agu-Fan »

A couple of years ago my grandmother visited my other grandmother, because it was raining she wore here long bordeaux red Agu raincoat.
By the she left the weather cleared up and left her raincoat hanging on the coat rack it hang there for a couple of weeks, during one of my visits I would take the coat of the coat rack and have some fun with it in an other room, and after I was done hang the raincoat back, my grandmother never let anything know if she had noticed it or not.
This went on for a couple of weeks when one time whilst I was there, and busy enjoying the raincoat, she had her neighbor coming by and my grandma called me to have something to drink too and socialize.
Hanging the raincoat back on the coatrack wouldn't be an option because the neighbor would surely notice it, and leaving it in the room wasn't an option as well, so I opened the door to the balcony an put the raincoat on the floor where it wouldn't be easily seen but would be easily to recover once the neighbor left.
After a couple of hours the neighbor left and I forget about the raincoat for some time after that, by the time I went back to the room and wanted to open the balcony door I saw my grandmother on the balcony taking out the trash bag of the small kitchen bin, and immediately got worried about the raincoat, so I walked back went trough the kitchen onto the balcony by that time my grandmother spotted the raincoat picked it up and said "well it seems your grandmother isn't going to pick up here raincoat anymore, and I'm not going to hang on it for any longer" she handed me the raincoat walked back into the kitchen and came out with a small bin bag, took the raincoat of me laid it on the ground folded it up and put in the bin bag, proceeded to put the other full bin bag on top of it squeezed the air out of it and closed the bag with a few knots, which was then put in a big black bin bag together with some other lose garbage, and finally she took it down to the street and deposited the bag at the curb.
By the time I went home there was a huge pile of black bin bags, and there was no telling which one contained the raincoat.
RS31

Post by RS31 »

JennieTransgender wrote: October 5th, 2021, 6:46 pm When I was a child , my parents threw my raincoats and my little sisters raincoats in the trash as soon as they started to look a little worn out.

I sometimes noticed fast enough to save a raincoat and sometimes i was to late and the garbage truck had already took the trash out.

I will never forget these moments.
How sad is it, do you have any idea how old you are at the time? During your childhood (you and your sister) did you have a lot of raincoats? Did they all end up in the trash?
Did your parents ever suspect anything?
RS31

Post by RS31 »

JennieTransgender wrote: October 13th, 2021, 10:40 am
RS31 wrote: October 13th, 2021, 10:15 am
JennieTransgender wrote: October 5th, 2021, 6:46 pm When I was a child , my parents threw my raincoats and my little sisters raincoats in the trash as soon as they started to look a little worn out.

I sometimes noticed fast enough to save a raincoat and sometimes i was to late and the garbage truck had already took the trash out.

I will never forget these moments.
How sad is it, do you have any idea how old you are at the time? During your childhood (you and your sister) did you have a lot of raincoats? Did they all end up in the trash?
Did your parents ever suspect anything?
thru our whole childhood , we got a lot of raincoats, many of them eneded up in trash

I think they suspected yes
Do you think your fetish came from the fact that you’re parents threw away your raincoats when you were younger?

If they had instead given the raincoats would our fetish have been different?
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I had a stash of three raincoats in the wardrobe. Came home one day and found the girlfriend had been in and cleared the whole house, her way of breaking up. Apart from the initial shock, my PVC was uppermost in my mind and I rushed upstairs to find all my clothes were there, just not the macs. I’m know she didn’t like them, so most likely ended up in landfill!
Meroving

Post by Meroving »

My first and most beloved green and blue plastic raincoat ended up being badly torn at the hood attachment point by a lot of putting on and taking off over time, so when it was clean up day in my room, I remember my mom just quickly telling me that she put it in the rubbish bag, it's gone. For years, I used to open the wardrobe and look for the raincoat in the same location it was always neatly folded up, hoping that it magically would just appear again, from the landfill.
The other notable memory was a black nylon raincoat I bought in secret as a teenager from my pocket money. I always just quickly stuffed it away all sweaty and wet after wearing it, under my bed, and once mold has overtaken it, there was no saving possible. So I myself learned the hard way to always dry out the rainwear after play.
RS31

Post by RS31 »

Meroving wrote: November 10th, 2021, 6:45 am My first and most beloved green and blue plastic raincoat ended up being badly torn at the hood attachment point by a lot of putting on and taking off over time, so when it was clean up day in my room, I remember my mom just quickly telling me that she put it in the rubbish bag, it's gone. For years, I used to open the wardrobe and look for the raincoat in the same location it was always neatly folded up, hoping that it magically would just appear again, from the landfill.
The other notable memory was a black nylon raincoat I bought in secret as a teenager from my pocket money. I always just quickly stuffed it away all sweaty and wet after wearing it, under my bed, and once mold has overtaken it, there was no saving possible. So I myself learned the hard way to always dry out the rainwear after play.
Did you see your green and blue raincoat at the bottom of the trash can? Did you try to get it back?
So how many of your raincoats ended up in the trash when you were a kid?