Sucking cock

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
rubber roger

Re: Sucking cock

Post by rubber roger »

Oh yes indeed,but not for the last 5 weeks as we in New Zealand have been in covid lockdown which inter alia fobids cock sucking except within your bubble with close family members,which is rather limiting. However,I am bisexual & particularly like kneeling in front of a man clad only in a rubber mackintosh (preferably a ladies mac) & waders, & me likewise, then after kissing & slobbering on his waders for a little, have him undo the middle buttons of his mac & unleash his cock so I can go down on him. Love feeling the shaft extend & stiffen in my mouth as I run my tongue round his moist knob until finally i finish him of with my hand & watch his spunk gush hotly down the front of my mackintosh & dribble on to his shiny black rubber waders.
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

rubber roger wrote: September 23rd, 2021, 4:01 am Oh yes indeed,but not for the last 5 weeks as we in New Zealand have been in covid lockdown which inter alia fobids cock sucking except within your bubble with close family members,which is rather limiting. However,I am bisexual & particularly like kneeling in front of a man clad only in a rubber mackintosh (preferably a ladies mac) & waders, & me likewise, then after kissing & slobbering on his waders for a little, have him undo the middle buttons of his mac & unleash his cock so I can go down on him. Love feeling the shaft extend & stiffen in my mouth as I run my tongue round his moist knob until finally i finish him of with my hand & watch his spunk gush hotly down the front of my mackintosh & dribble on to his shiny black rubber waders.

Good golly I would love to do that but, with pvc. I'm bi myself and dream of such things
rubber roger

Post by rubber roger »

Yes I'm bi, but to enjoy sexual perversions such as raincoat sex, only men can reciprocate & appreciate,& a stiff cock in your mouth & having your face fucked is so wonderfully submissive & demeaning.
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

rubber roger wrote: September 24th, 2021, 9:30 am Yes I'm bi, but to enjoy sexual perversions such as raincoat sex, only men can reciprocate & appreciate,& a stiff cock in your mouth & having your face fucked is so wonderfully submissive & demeaning.
I'd like to be dressed in a womens black pvc mac and dressed as a sissy with fishnet stockings and heels. Then I'd like to have my mouth stuffed with a hard cock and go at it until he cums all over my face and mac then wank me. When were done I want to be peed on. I enjoy being submissive too
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

black_shiny wrote: September 24th, 2021, 11:58 am
rubber roger wrote: September 24th, 2021, 9:30 am Yes I'm bi, but to enjoy sexual perversions such as raincoat sex, only men can reciprocate & appreciate,& a stiff cock in your mouth & having your face fucked is so wonderfully submissive & demeaning.
I'd like to be dressed in a womens black pvc mac and dressed as a sissy with fishnet stockings and heels. Then I'd like to have my mouth stuffed with a hard cock and go at it until he cums all over my face and mac then wank me. When were done I want to be peed on. I enjoy being submissive too
Sounds like heaven to me, where are you located black shiny ?
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

Tim Raincoat wrote: September 24th, 2021, 8:39 pm
black_shiny wrote: September 24th, 2021, 11:58 am
Sounds like heaven to me, where are you located black shiny ?
Ohio
rubber roger

Post by rubber roger »

Mmmmmmm!!! YES!YES! To be dressed as a woman in bra,pantys,suspenderbelt & fishnets with a luscious shiny black woman's mac on top,opened to display my shame in front of some sneering,giggling young women,then have my face fucked by one of their boyfriends & then be forced to grovel at his feet & lick & slobber on his big,black shiny rubber waders while the women take turns at squatting over me & sluicing their contempt over my mac,my face & down my throat.Mmmmm!! I want to be treated with derision, ridicule & contempt. Have my masculinity demolished,my manhood obliterated as I am made to mince round knock-kneed & limp-wristed like the mackintoshed sissy that I am.Sex should be dirty,disgusting defiling & degrading for pathetic mackintoshed sissies like me.
rubber roger

Post by rubber roger »

Mmmmmmm!!! YES!YES! To be dressed as a woman in bra,pantys,suspenderbelt & fishnets with a luscious shiny black woman's mac on top,opened to display my shame in front of some sneering,giggling young women,then have my face fucked by one of their boyfriends & then be forced to grovel at his feet & lick & slobber on his big,black shiny rubber waders while the women take turns at squatting over me & sluicing their contempt over my mac,my face & down my throat.Mmmmm!! I want to be treated with derision, ridicule & contempt. Have my masculinity demolished,my manhood obliterated as I am made to mince round knock-kneed & limp-wristed like the mackintoshed sissy that I am.Sex should be dirty,disgusting defiling & degrading for pathetic mackintoshed sissies like me.
rubber roger

Post by rubber roger »

black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

rubber roger wrote: September 25th, 2021, 2:53 am Mmmmmmm!!! YES!YES! To be dressed as a woman in bra,pantys,suspenderbelt & fishnets with a luscious shiny black woman's mac on top,opened to display my shame in front of some sneering,giggling young women,then have my face fucked by one of their boyfriends & then be forced to grovel at his feet & lick & slobber on his big,black shiny rubber waders while the women take turns at squatting over me & sluicing their contempt over my mac,my face & down my throat.Mmmmm!! I want to be treated with derision, ridicule & contempt. Have my masculinity demolished,my manhood obliterated as I am made to mince round knock-kneed & limp-wristed like the mackintoshed sissy that I am.Sex should be dirty,disgusting defiling & degrading for pathetic mackintoshed sissies like me.
Holy moly i want that!!!