How does rainwear turn you on?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
black_shiny

How does rainwear turn you on?

Post by black_shiny »

Exactly as the subject reads. What does rainwear do to turn you on etc?

I'll start, for me it's always been the creaking noise as it moves. Plus, watching how the material moves and wrinkles while wearing it as well as its feel and shine. But for as long as I can remember its always been the sounds that have given me tingles and gotten me going down there.
Last edited by black_shiny on August 29th, 2021, 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
mackintoshed

Re: How does rainwear turn you on?

Post by mackintoshed »

Me too. The swishing and creaking still have an effet on me, after all these years.
kinkychippy

Post by kinkychippy »

Hi, for me it's the smoothness of the plastic pants and plastic macs, combined with being bound and gagged, love to be left in tight bondage and left to sweat it out for a couple of hours, dressed in my raincoat and pants of course.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

The creaking noise, the smooth shiny feel of it, how it makes you feel when you wear it, the bright colours, public humiliation, the looks you get when you are out in public wearing it. The restrictive way it limits your movement when you have several layers on
Tradmack

Post by Tradmack »

For me a real rubber mackintosh will excite all the senses. The sight of the rippling rubberised material, it's shine and the way it falls over the body in folds. The sound of rustling, light or heavy depending on the material. The smell, oh the odour of a real rubber mack, it's mind blowing. Then there's the touch, the rubber lining next to my skin. Some of us also love the taste, it's heavenly when one is made to kiss and lick a shiny black mackintosh.
Finally there is also a sixth sense which can be called mackintosh magic. Just being in the presence of a nicely presented real rubber mac somehow transcends earthly feelings and elicits another passion all together. Mack On.
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

I just love wearing all of my raincoats because they all give me the feeling, my favourite is the nylon raincoat because the one I have on the most i have had for a long time and when you are out in the rain and it gets really wet just the look of it at that time turns me on, if only it was being worn by a woman at that time.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

It’s the feeling of that pvc or vinyl. It’s just an adrenaline rush for me. Nylon doesn’t do it. Being zipped/buttoned up in plastic and the aroma of the pvc is just Oof! Putting it on, laying in bed, and looking up photos of women in rainwear (bondage helps, but it’s not a key component). Instant gratification for me. The fapping makes it 10 times better (hopefully I’ll find a woman who’s willing to try it out with me).
Muddy_hunters

Post by Muddy_hunters »

The smell of the rubber of the wellies is definitely a major turn on, but there is something about pulling on some full waterproofs over your clothes that gives a bit of a kick as well
Wellies247

Post by Wellies247 »

For me, wellies give me a sense of power and protection, and rainwear adds to that power like that I can cope with anything, plus the smell and the feel is like a drug to me, I just can't get enough, add some mud and water and I'm in total heavenly bliss. I also love to see others dressed up this way
Get your boots on
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

I love wearing one of my nylon raincoats or just touching them. That type from the 60's and 70's. I prefer to wear them in dry weather and if it is a little cold. Not in rainy weather. :D It's the sound of nylon when you move. It's also the feeling it gives to wear a nylon raincoat and when it touches the skin - just not if you get to sweat. I wear a nylon raincoat every day - even in public. I also like to see pictures of women in nylon raincoats but there are not very many who do.
I also love smoky transparent PVC raincoats.