How does rainwear turn you on?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rubber roger

Re: How does rainwear turn you on?

Post by rubber roger »

For me rubber mackintoshes(preferably ladies macs) whether SBR or single textured rubberised materials, arouse me sexually through all my five senses.
1) The aroma of body warmed rubber, particularly as it wafts from the delicious little ventilation eyelets in the armpits of a mac, or more
powerfully
when worn in bed, makes my loins tingle in expectation.
2) The shine & shimmer of a mac as it moves across the buttocks of a woman as she walks & as it crinkles & wrinkles when tightly belted.
3) The crackle & creak of a shiny black rubber mac & the lighter swish & slither of a rubberised satin or cotton raincoat. Also the buckle & tosh of a
heavy rubber undersheet on a bed.
4) The feel of a rubber mac as it caresses your naked body,stimulating your nipples & arousing your cock to stiff, moist erection.
5) The taste of rubber as you lick & suck the hem of a mistress's mackintosh while grovelling at her booted feet as she looks down at you with lip-
curled contempt.
Most of these can be combined when making love to a mackintosh in bed by fucking its luscious rubber interior while burying your face in its rubber
hood & kissing,sniffing & sucking the delicious rubber lining until you gush your spunk into the welcoming rubber as you shriek your release.
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Rock on, Rubber Roger. Rock on. You're the rubber man.
Simon

Post by Simon »

I just get plaesure from the nylon macs. Put your arms into the sleeves and you hear the screech. Nothing nicer than that sound. I find it such a turn on.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Simon wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 1:14 pm I just get plaesure from the nylon macs. Put your arms into the sleeves and you hear the screech. Nothing nicer than that sound. I find it such a turn on.
Ditto that Simon. That's one of many things about nylon macs and cagoules.
Simon

Post by Simon »

As I said before, it's that screech that I like. To me it almost says " go on wear me". When you wash them by hand, giving them a gentls scrub with a nail brush, you get that sound again
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

I love the noise of soft glossy or glass clear 'sticky' PVC containing phthalate plasticisers- the rustling, creaking, squeaking and crackling. The sheer shininess/glossiness of the material. The sensually soft smoothness of plasticised PVC. The 'new PVC' aroma.

Multiple layers of glass clear or glossy PVC rainmacs/raincoats or multiple layers of PVC bedding magnifies the 'rustling' noise compared to just a single layer! When the PVC material is very clean and free of grease/oils and dust/dirt, the 'stickness' and 'rustling noise' are most pronounced. The more 'sticky' the material, the more noise it makes, I have found. Clean the PVC by immersing it in lukewarm water with a little Fairy washing-up liquid added to create a foam. Use a non-abrasive soft fabric cloth. Then give the PVC material a thorough rinse-off in clean lukewarm water (to remove every trace of detergent and residual dirt/grease). Allow to air-dry. Once dry, you'll find that the ultra-clean PVC material is very 'sticky' (it clings to itself) and noisy.

Recently I purchased one of those clear PVC trenchcoats on Ebay (listed as: "Ladies Girls Clear Showerproof Festival Raincoat Mac See Through Jacket Funky"). I was, overall, disappointed: the material, although 100% PVC according to the label, contains no phthalate plasticisers, as it has a harsh paper-like texture. It lacks the softness, 'rustling' noise and 'stickiness' of my preferred PVC materials.
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

Dear PVCVinylEnthusiast, Seems that we have the exactly Same experiences and enjoy the shiny, clingy, Glossy, rustling, crackling clear or opaque Vinyl Materials.
I had many nice Vinyl raincoats in the past, Made by Shedrain, Wippette, Betmar, and many other Brands. I found out that the pvc Vinyl Material can be very different, even when it has Bern Manufactured in the golden era of raincoats in the 60s, 70s and 80s.

Woolworth in UK and Europe had lots of very shiny unlined Vinyl raincoats in the 70s.
I also doscovered that even in the 70s they had many different Vinyl Mixtures regarding the fabric itself.

I also found out that different Countries (U.S., UK, France, Germany), sold different coats made of different Vinyl Types. The Vinyl raincoats in the U.S. Often had a thicker Vinyl Material than Vinyl coats that were sold in Europe.
They some danish or scandinavian vinyl raincoats were very thin, very shiny and very noisy.

Then the coats that were made in the 60s, and 70s in HongKong or Japan, had a different vinyl type Material than coats made in China.

Nevertheless, I agree with you. My biggest turn on is a superclean, brandnew ultrashiny not too thick Vinyl raincoat in red or blue or black.
I assume the 250 microns is the best thickness, 180 micron too thin, 400 micron is too heavy and too stiff.
Pvculike had a great material 2 years ago, where they sold a limited number of raincoats from shiny black, on both sides, inside and outside supershiny. This was the perfect thickness and feel, however very sticky.

Hope to continue this discussion to exchange opinions and experiences with you !
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

It does indeed appear that we like the same sort of material, Rainfash.

I am so glad that I snapped up a few raincoats made in the shiny-both-sides black PVC material you are talking about. I'd happily pay extra if PUL ever brought that material back in; maybe also in red and/or blue colours. Rainwear items made from that material are definitely worth the extra commanding price.

I don't have experiences with extra thick 400 micron shiny PVC, but I'd imagine that, if the material contains additional plasticiser to compensate for extra thickness, it would be just as soft and supple as the usual 200 micron material.

Sadly, I can't reflect on rainwear in the 60s and 70s eras, as I was only 'stardust' at that time! I do remember, however, the glass clear 'jelly jackets' of the late 1980s. As a young kid around the age of 8 or 9, I was fixated on the rack of glass clear navy blue jelly jackets in the local High Street clothing store. They'd make a nice 'rustle' if you brushed against them as you walked past. They glistened under the shop lighting. Now and again, I would spot others- both male and female- wearing these glossy glass clear jelly jackets in glass clear red, glass clear green, natural glass clear and glass clear blue. I was fixated on these jelly jackets, for reasons unknown to me at the time. I really wanted one of these jelly jackets. My mum promised to get me one, but it never transpired!

As I grew older, my fixation for glossy opaque and glossy clear PVC materials morphed into a fetish. I loved to wrap myself up in the soft, noisy and supple glass clear PVC shower curtains, which, in the early 2000s, still contained phthalate plasticisers. The material felt so good against the barenaked skin. My mum discovered the shower curtain I bought from Argos, stashed under my bed. Bemused, she asked what on earth I wanted it for (you see, our bathroom was not even fitted with a shower unit). Nowadays I am grateful for the existence of PUL for my supply of soft, supple, shiny and noisy PVC materials!
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

Great to hear, Enthusiast !
I also loved the glass clear crackling noisy shower curtains and in my first own apartment at university I had bought one and placed on the bathtub. Nobody cared.
In the 2000s era I bought some glass clear, very shiny raincoats in blue and red and black from PUL, the very early ones that had a kind of rubbery feel. Very shiny, crackly, noisy, clingy, sticky, but somehow rubbery as well.
I fully agree with you on the shiny-both-sides coats, sadly the supply for PUL ended. I had the RA01 and the RA68 coats made for me on a special order at PUL in the RA05 black vinyl material.
I take care of them, as they won’t be back again and cannot be purchased again.
Have You ever purchased the glass clear green coats from PUL ? They came in and appeared in the 2010s, but I never ordered one in glass clear green.
Do you know, how the material can be compared between the glass clear 2000s and the glass clear 2010s coats, or the new glass clear fabric ? Is there a big difference in the handling ? The colour won‘t be different, but the feel of the material could be really different.
BTW, one of my favourite raincoats from the 70s was this one :

https://www.flickr.com/photos/87934922@N00/4845888467/

Here are my favourite coats :

https://www.flickr.com/photos/87934922@N00/

And this coat had the best vinyl material I ever have worn : from Shedrain in the U.S.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/87934922@N00/4845862833/
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Nice rainwear collection, Rainfash! I see that you have 'the hots' for Jessica Alba!

One of my favourites from your photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/87934922@N00/1460644478/

I'd love to own one of those glossy red Shedrain rainmacs. It is dissapointing that I was only 'stardust' in the 60s and 70s, as these eras seem to be 'heyday' for PVC rainwear. I can only imagine what I have missed out on.

As for PUL's glass clear green material, I can't say whether its tactile qualities have ever changed over the years, as my first ever glass clear green purchase was around 2018. I will say this: the glass clear green material is, to this day, very soft, supple and noisy! I can't discern any real difference, tactile-wise, between the various glass clear PVC colours PUL offer. All of their glass clear materials are soft, supple and noisy- irrespective of the colour. And the quality of PUL's PVC material is magnitudes better than the disappointing Ebay purchase I made recently!