Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
debs37

Re: Black Magic Mac. (F/m not explicit)

Post by debs37 »

My God......
PetreVanClause

Post by PetreVanClause »

This is a good story. I have been tempted several time to take coats what are not mine. At college I notice a shiny coat hanging in the cloakroom untaken for days. I decided to claim it. Sadly it was gone. Perhaps someone of similar thought got there firstly?
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

I once did a very similar thing and stole a very glossy shiny anorak from a church cloakroom. I knew it was wrong but age 14 or 15 the compulsion was overwhelming. I got home and hid it under my bed until I was alone in the house. I pulled the zipper up and then put it on back to front. I could just about squeeze my head up into the back to front hood. It was so exciting and exhilarating until I tried to get it off. I couldnt reach the zipper, now high up my back, the large hood, shiny and smooth was now a constant yet lovely distraction. I was massively turned on, yet getting more concerned that my self bondage had gone terribly wrong! This was my punishment. Finally using a metal coat hanger, I managed to hook the zipper, literally seconds before my mum came home! A very scary moment. One I have played out many a time since. I love taking risks when macked up, pushing the boundaries, especially with bondage. The new timer padlocks have now presented even more opportunities! And yes, I have been caught out. Several times but those are different stories! I may start a 'selfbondage in a mac, gone wrong thread!!!!'
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Sounds like a marvellous suggestion. I think a few of us have suffered that fate!
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

Owwww Ive cum again just reading it again Very good Can we have some more please
Blackvinyl

Post by Blackvinyl »

A 'self bondage in a mac, gone wrong' topic sounds a great idea! I definitely have a couple of tales worth relating! Dont want to steal your idea though!!!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Blackvinyl wrote: July 6th, 2023, 12:58 pm A 'self bondage in a mac, gone wrong' topic sounds a great idea! I definitely have a couple of tales worth relating! Dont want to steal your idea though!!!
Would love to here your mac bondage gone wrong
👍👍👍
Blackvinyl

Post by Blackvinyl »

Check out rainwear discussions.
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

If I've read this story once, I've read it twenty times. How about some more, or a follow on Pvcbliss? I love your imagination!