Rainwear combined with other fetishes

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainwear-experience

Re: Rainwear combined with other fetishes

Post by rainwear-experience »

Oldswagon wrote: August 6th, 2021, 12:38 am I really wish I got to see this more...doesn't happen very often, but seeing ladies in raincoats stalled in their cars, trying to restart. The bigger the car, the better. Also, really odd thing, ladies wearing raincoats in decent weather with sunglasses "put up" in their hair. I don't know the technical term for that. In fact, even when not wearing a raincoat, the sunglasses in the hair is a huge turn on. And, of course, hoop earrings.

Preferably PVC / vinyl / plastic raincoats or trenchcoats.
You dont see many like that, or do you?

rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

@garykane
I'm sure the fact you own a tawse should be worthy of a more private discussion?
;) I have messaged you, my friend.
Oldswagon

Post by Oldswagon »

rainwear-experience wrote: August 7th, 2021, 9:22 am
Oldswagon wrote: August 6th, 2021, 12:38 am I really wish I got to see this more...doesn't happen very often, but seeing ladies in raincoats stalled in their cars, trying to restart. The bigger the car, the better. Also, really odd thing, ladies wearing raincoats in decent weather with sunglasses "put up" in their hair. I don't know the technical term for that. In fact, even when not wearing a raincoat, the sunglasses in the hair is a huge turn on. And, of course, hoop earrings.

Preferably PVC / vinyl / plastic raincoats or trenchcoats.
You dont see many like that, or do you?

Oldswagon

Post by Oldswagon »

Sorry if this comes thru twice...but I didn't see my original post. Unfortunately, here in the USA, I *almost never* see it. I am SO HOPING the ladies over this way "get the memo" and start doing this. The VERY few times I've seen this, even without the "glasses" thing, but just wearing a PVC / vinyl / plastic raincoat, the ladies get "noticed!".
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

Oldswagon wrote: August 9th, 2021, 10:12 pm Sorry if this comes thru twice...but I didn't see my original post. Unfortunately, here in the USA, I *almost never* see it. I am SO HOPING the ladies over this way "get the memo" and start doing this. The VERY few times I've seen this, even without the "glasses" thing, but just wearing a PVC / vinyl / plastic raincoat, the ladies get "noticed!".
I agree, rare to see any ladies in the U.S. wearing even a shiny rain coat. (BTW, I love Olds wagons, Vista Cruisers, Custom Cruisers, Ciera Cruisers, you name it. Not a wagon but I have a 1995 Silhouette).
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

spitfire617 wrote: August 9th, 2021, 10:21 pm Image
Gorgeous, as always. 8-)
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Oldswagon wrote: August 7th, 2021, 5:08 am
JellyMan wrote: August 6th, 2021, 2:59 pm Girls from the 80’s. Big hair, leggings, leotards, nylon dance pants, jelly jackets. Combined with those full length black PVC macs with shoulder pads.
Absolutely agreed!!!
I was in my late teens/twenties in the 80’s so everything was great, especially the girls. Watching Kenny Everett in the hope that the dancers were wearing something saucy in PVC! Late night weirdness of Rapido and The Word were other sources of fetish sightings.
GummiTarzan

Post by GummiTarzan »

I love wearing rainwear and rubber boots. I can wear 2 or 3 layers on naked body or over normal clothes. I like to get wet in rainwear, both from water and sweat.
Sometimes I pee in my rainwear.