Rainwear combined with other fetishes

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Raindancer

Re: Rainwear combined with other fetishes

Post by Raindancer »

It's already been mentioned but for me too it's mud. I love seeing people get muddy in their rainwear and do it myself all the time as well.

(I'm also on umd under the same username, in case people like to chat about mud. Also share pictures on there)
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Raindancer wrote: August 4th, 2021, 8:07 am It's already been mentioned but for me too it's mud. I love seeing people get muddy in their rainwear and do it myself all the time as well.

(I'm also on umd under the same username, in case people like to chat about mud. Also share pictures on there)
Share a link for those who do not know what or where this site is please!
Raindancer

Post by Raindancer »

spitfire617 wrote: August 4th, 2021, 8:14 am
Raindancer wrote: August 4th, 2021, 8:07 am It's already been mentioned but for me too it's mud. I love seeing people get muddy in their rainwear and do it myself all the time as well.

The site is umd.net, just look for my username (raindancer). You need to have an account to see all I post, which I like because I don't want my pictures to be totally public in case someone I know sees them.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

For me, cagoules, rainwear, plastic clothing, plastic pants, abdl (just clothing), sissy clothing and forced feminisation/sissification (by either female or male), bondage in rainwear only.

Now, the whole lot together... forced into plastic pants and diaper, with a nice pvc sissy dress on, with several cagoules over the top, then tied up and forced to be submissive towards someone else for their pleasure....heaven!!!
Last edited by annabell-cagoule on August 4th, 2021, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lets get swishy!
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Raindancer wrote: August 4th, 2021, 12:36 pm
spitfire617 wrote: August 4th, 2021, 8:14 am

The site is umd.net, just look for my username (raindancer). You need to have an account to see all I post, which I like because I don't want my pictures to be totally public in case someone I know sees them.
Thank you.
Wellies247

Post by Wellies247 »

Isn't it just the best, I enjoy it so much
Get your boots on
Oldswagon

Post by Oldswagon »

I really wish I got to see this more...doesn't happen very often, but seeing ladies in raincoats stalled in their cars, trying to restart. The bigger the car, the better. Also, really odd thing, ladies wearing raincoats in decent weather with sunglasses "put up" in their hair. I don't know the technical term for that. In fact, even when not wearing a raincoat, the sunglasses in the hair is a huge turn on. And, of course, hoop earrings.

Preferably PVC / vinyl / plastic raincoats or trenchcoats.
Last edited by Oldswagon on August 7th, 2021, 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Girls from the 80’s. Big hair, leggings, leotards, nylon dance pants, jelly jackets. Combined with those full length black PVC macs with shoulder pads.
Oldswagon

Post by Oldswagon »

JellyMan wrote: August 6th, 2021, 2:59 pm Girls from the 80’s. Big hair, leggings, leotards, nylon dance pants, jelly jackets. Combined with those full length black PVC macs with shoulder pads.
Absolutely agreed!!!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Mine's rainwear and corporal punishment

Got an old school tawse if that is of any interest to you :D