Rainwear combined with other fetishes

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Re: Rainwear combined with other fetishes

Post by JellyMan »

Nice to see there are others that want to be totally enclosed in a plastic suit. For me access is always a difficult topic. On the one hand I am totally turned on by the idea of being entirely trapped in a clear plastic suit with no holes for sexual access. Ideally the sort of suit that has no zips so that access is entirely through the elasticated neck.

JM
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Hands in plastic mittens, feet in plastic booties, plastic pants, plastic top/dress, plastic Mac then inside a large clear or black plastic bag, then someone to tease me, not forgetting to grab a bit of fresh now and then, sure would feel nice and sweaty inside the plastic, then shower to clean off the sweat.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

rainwearinme wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 2:21 pm Hands in plastic mittens, feet in plastic booties, plastic pants, plastic top/dress, plastic Mac then inside a large clear or black plastic bag, then someone to tease me, not forgetting to grab a bit of fresh now and then, sure would feel nice and sweaty inside the plastic, then shower to clean off the sweat.
Another style of heaven for me. Give me a nice ballgag and wrap duct tape around the gag to top it off.
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

As a child I fantasized about being put in an inflatable PVC (rain)suit and it's still a fantasy of me. This comes very close to that fantasy:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7c-VtobqgVM
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

rainwearinme wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 2:21 pm Hands in plastic mittens, feet in plastic booties, plastic pants, plastic top/dress, plastic Mac then inside a large clear or black plastic bag, then someone to tease me, not forgetting to grab a bit of fresh now and then, sure would feel nice and sweaty inside the plastic, then shower to clean off the sweat.
In my younger days experimenting with nylon cagoules and self bondage, I used to buy the cag-in-a-bag and put the bags over my hands to add to the effect.
staggy

Post by staggy »

Tied up and having my expensive rainwear slowly cut from me and unable to do anything about it
staggy

Post by staggy »

Tied up and having my expensive rainwear slowly cut from me and unable to do anything about it
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

Taurus wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 6:53 pm As a child I fantasized about being put in an inflatable PVC (rain)suit and it's still a fantasy of me. This comes very close to that fantasy:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7c-VtobqgVM
That is interesting.
I had childhood dreams/fantasies at a young age (5?) of something similar, but not inflatable. For my it was a multi layer diving dry suit.

Layer 1- vinyl multi-layer diaper with absorption in between the layers and dotted holes between the penis and the absorption.

Layer 2- natural color yellowish pvc suit - jacket and pants but no gloves or socks or hood.

Layer 3- black rubber jacket and pants no gloves or socks

Layer 4. Black rubber full suit with socks, gloves, and open-face hood.

I don’t think I thought through the practicality of watertight seals around the face and issues with buoyancy, but that was part of the dream nevertheless.
Pvcpower

Post by Pvcpower »

For me, I like heavy pvc rainwear combined with big pvc inflatables like swim animals, boats, lifejackets and waterwings.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

Bought my first ever gimp hood sensory deprivation mask which comes with a leather penal as a gag. Although I’m not gay, the thought of a woman forcing me to wear the whole mask (eye cover, mouth gag, neck and head buckles) and maybe some other item before the mouth gag from the hood goes in is somewhat exciting to experience. Can’t talk, see or even scream because I’m trapped in the hood is heaven. So imagine, that over your head, bundled in a raincoat, and some handcuffs or duct tape for the hands and/or feet. Oh, and in my case, completely alone, so nobody can save you (not recommended if you don’t know what you’re doing, or not alone for long periods or if your partner doesn’t know how far your fetish/fetishes go).