Rainwear combined with other fetishes

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
ilikecoated

Re: Rainwear combined with other fetishes

Post by ilikecoated »

How long do the items last when you pee them ? Or do you wear plastic panties underneath ?
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

GummiTarzan wrote: August 18th, 2021, 8:16 pm I love wearing rainwear and rubber boots. I can wear 2 or 3 layers on naked body or over normal clothes. I like to get wet in rainwear, both from water and sweat.
Sometimes I pee in my rainwear.
I like being peed on while wearing a pvc mac
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

I came to rainwear through my wellington boots and mud fetish, as the gear just fits together so perfectly.
Wellies247

Post by Wellies247 »

Saltmarsh_Drifter wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 8:45 pm I came to rainwear through my wellington boots and mud fetish, as the gear just fits together so perfectly.
Absolutely 100% can relate to that
Get your boots on
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

Lingerie under a ladies mac, dressing in traditional schoolgirls uniform, particularly a gymslip ( I have one in black rubber),rubber waders with all of this. It looks just SO bizarre & kinky.
hoodtight

Post by hoodtight »

Rainwear over shiny down clothing tightly hooded while making sure my gay male younger friend is also safely protected is my personal dream of perfection.
mason

Post by mason »

jane mackintosh wrote: September 28th, 2021, 9:56 pm Lingerie under a ladies mac, dressing in traditional schoolgirls uniform, particularly a gymslip ( I have one in black rubber),rubber waders with all of this. It looks just SO bizarre & kinky.
maybe that's why it's so much fun?
Rukkafan

Post by Rukkafan »

I like to combine my rainwear with gas masks and maybe with other possible breathing apparatus, oxygen mask, rebreathing bags etc. The feeling of being completely isolated from the outside world is just something else.
The ultimate fantasy would be being put to a medical chair in full raingear with inner layer inside-out, and then the gasmask attached to a ventilator and then being teased for a prolonged time while I cannot even breath for myself and being under full control.

nylondk

Post by nylondk »

Wellies247 wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 2:44 pm Hi all, like a few here, I love rainwear, girls who wear boots, wellies, waders and other associated gear. I would like to know if anyone has anything else that they combine with it.

For me personally and please don't hate on me for this, I have 2 other fetishes that I combine with rainwear and boots. I have a smoking fetish, the site of a lady, in boots, be it wellies or otherwise, riding gear or rainwear, as she enjoys a cigarette is absolute heaven for me.

The other is mud, often associated with rainwear I know, but the sight and thought of a geared up girl, or guy come to mention it, covered in mud, deep in mud or just walking around in it, drives me wild, I love getting muddy myself it's all just a huge turn on.

Combine all this together and I'm floating on cloud nine 😍

So, a question for all you lovely people on this great forum, what other things do it for you ? I await your replies with excitement. Best regards, wellies 247
I love rainwear, and leather. wearing leatherpants and a nylon rainjacket are wonderful. Also a leatherjacket and nylonrainpants are great. Somtimes I jump in the water in the nylon and leather 8-) 8-)
rubberraincoat

Post by rubberraincoat »

GummiTarzan wrote: August 18th, 2021, 8:16 pm I love wearing rainwear and rubber boots. I can wear 2 or 3 layers on naked body or over normal clothes. I like to get wet in rainwear, both from water and sweat.
Sometimes I pee in my rainwear.

I love to piss in my rubber rainwear. The combination of odors is amazing !!