Rubberized rain coat

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
spitfire617

Rubberized rain coat

Post by spitfire617 »

Rubberized rain coat
Don't know what size!!

https://britisharmysurplus.com/rainwear ... d-raincoat
Tradmack

Re: Rubberized rain coat

Post by Tradmack »

Thanks for the heads up on this mack. It looks similar to the Eastern European military macks that were for sale many years ago on in the likes of Exchange & Mart and Saturday newspaper ads. I bought one at the time but was very disappointed with the rubber which seemed very ersatz and not the real thing. However I know nothing of this particular item, just will say buyer beware, as always. Good shout Spitfire, thank you.
spitfire617

Re: Rubberized rain coat

Post by spitfire617 »

Tradmack wrote: July 19th, 2021, 12:21 pm Thanks for the heads up on this mack. It looks similar to the Eastern European military macks that were for sale many years ago on in the likes of Exchange & Mart and Saturday newspaper ads. I bought one at the time but was very disappointed with the rubber which seemed very ersatz and not the real thing. However I know nothing of this particular item, just will say buyer beware, as always. Good shout Spitfire, thank you.
Size is in the small range 38-42 inches as I was told by the supplier this morning.