Black rainmacs. (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Kinkykiwi

Re: Black rainmacs. (Non explicit)

Post by Kinkykiwi »

I keep coming back to this story, it so ticks all my fantasy boxes. Being caught out and made to wear the mac(s) home, and with the hood up. Mind blowingl!!!!
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Have to totally agree. A perfectly captured scenario.
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

The perfect situation any submissive mack fan (thats me) would love to find themselves in. Imagine having to walk home with that wonderful mack on, the hood up reminding you of your submissiveness. The look of all the passers by. Then when you get home, perhaps the other mac will be made to be worn, reversed, hood up, the wonderful soft rubber gently suffocating you, she will make you keep it on as a punishment. Forever hopefully. Where can I get one or better still, two of these!
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

My kind of story thanks
Heather
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

I am promoting this story to the top of the tree. Two reasons. Firstly, in my opinion, the best caught in the act scenario story on here. Secondly, it makes finding easier. I read this fine piece of literature at least once, probably more every week!
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

I totally agree. Every time I come onto this site this is the first story I look for. My ultimate fantasy!!!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Highshine5 wrote: September 25th, 2022, 10:30 pm The perfect situation any submissive mack fan (thats me) would love to find themselves in. Imagine having to walk home with that wonderful mack on, the hood up reminding you of your submissiveness. The look of all the passers by. Then when you get home, perhaps the other mac will be made to be worn, reversed, hood up, the wonderful soft rubber gently suffocating you, she will make you keep it on as a punishment. Forever hopefully. Where can I get one or better still, two of these!
Sounds lovely .I would like to be the slave in this most definitely .nice storie.
PetreVanClause

Post by PetreVanClause »

I join this recently and am much impressed with many storys. This is my favorite. I have reread it several time. I picture me as the poor guy being court out. Please excuse my english. Not my first language. I really am enjoy this new site. Thankyou
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Hi. Welcome. Good of you to contribute. Its nice to hear other comments. Im sure it encourages others to contribute.
Blackvinyl

Post by Blackvinyl »

I just love tales like this. So close to reality, perhaps it is. To be caught out in such a wonderful way. I couldn't create a better fantasy myself!