Black rainmacs. (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
pvcbliss

Re: Black rainmacs.

Post by pvcbliss »

I used to target Debenhams as far back S I can remember, because every winter they always came out with a shiny range of macks. Whether it be Nuage, Four Seasons, or similar. Ive just joined and have to xay, just browsing the stories and the forums, I love this site already. Looking forward to participating.
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Just to further ad, really enjoyed this situation, Im intrigued as to whether it is fantasy or reality. Either way, well scribed!!! I think I could be sitting here reading all night!
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

I haven't done a mack shopping trip in years. I used to yearly take myself off to Oxford and Regent Street London to treat myself. I always found something. I think I may be disappointed nowadays. We had a vinyl fashion splurge 2017-19, with Boohoo and Asos doing a range of high gloss anoraks, but that has now dwindled. The puffas are still there, I have several of these but you cant beat a good old fashion vinyl or rubber mack which creaks and gloops when you move! My favourites are the ones as described in my 'Black rainmacs' compilation, which is based actually on true events whilst shopping with the wife in Paris, with a little tweaking to make less boring!!!!
warmac

Post by warmac »

Some of the comments here bring back fantastic memories. C&A was another haven for mackintoshes, I well recall going there and admiring the extensive range they used to have in the Autumn. Unfortunately, C&A has long gone from our towns and cities.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

warmac wrote: August 4th, 2021, 9:15 am Some of the comments here bring back fantastic memories. C&A was another haven for mackintoshes, I well recall going there and admiring the extensive range they used to have in the Autumn. Unfortunately, C&A has long gone from our towns and cities.
Yes the one in our local town had transparent macs in Green, Blue and Transparent this was 1979 so I bought one for my then Girl friend.
(A story for another time)
warmac

Post by warmac »

At risk of being disciplined for going a bit "off topic", I also enjoyed what was probably a yearly visit to Woolworths to be kitted out with a plastic mackintosh. Other members may recall such shopping trips, and the thrill of trying on a new plastic mackintosh.
Rives

Post by Rives »

warmac wrote: August 4th, 2021, 11:08 am At risk of being disciplined for going a bit "off topic", I also enjoyed what was probably a yearly visit to Woolworths to be kitted out with a plastic mackintosh. Other members may recall such shopping trips, and the thrill of trying on a new plastic mackintosh.
Yes same here too . Windings was my mother's preferred outfitter of choice for me. At the time it was less of a thrill but more an ordeal. Trying on different sizes, colours and materials and then wearing the selected mackintosh home despite my protests!!
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Hi PVC lovers. My Mum used to shop in Bearmonds, I think it was called. In my younger days, being early the 1960's, pvc macs and jackets were becoming very popular. Mum bought me a black pvc, very shiny patent type, hooded mac to do my paper round in, which at the time, I was really not happy about. I remember standing in the shop, somewhat sulking probably, getting a good shaking, and being told to 'put it on and stop showing off' and to rub salt into the wound, being made to wear it home, as it was raining, WITH the hood up and fixed. I thought the whole world was looking at me. I would be made to wear it, slightest sign of rain, however, it was not too long before I remember actually starting to enjoy the feel and smell of that vinyl. It became my everyday wear as it was rather thick and very durable. God forbid, she bought a second one in dark blue, 'for best'!!!! So from a relatively young age onwards, I stood little chance, and of course became the old perv that I am now! Thanks Mum!!!
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

I have endured many a shopping trip with my wife. Most are dull, dont tell her that, but on the rare occasion I can persuade her to go, new mack hunting. I then can sit for ages while she peruses the latest shiny offerings in various rainwear establishments. I would certainly enjoy a similar scenario as described above.
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

The thought of a pvc coated and rubber lined hooded mack sounds lovely. I dont think Ive ever come across that combination. I remember in the sixties in Europe the yellow and blue anorak which was very popular with students which looked a very similar mix. Anyone found anything similar recently?