Black rainmacs. (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Shinyhood

Black rainmacs. (Non explicit)

Post by Shinyhood »

'Changin ooms'. The neon sign flickered. Half an arrow pointed to where my wife currently was. So far about half an hour has been spent while she fannies about, taking things off, putting things on. I knew it would be a mistake going clothes shopping, but she insisted. 'You WILL enjoy it' she declared. I glanced around again the dimly lit storage area. Several racks of poorly hung clothes, a stack of boxes, some old plastic bags mixed in with a higgalty piggalty pile of tangled hangers. Not noticed before, in the corner, a taller rail, partially covered by several discarded coats, with a tell tale glimpse of shiny. Is it? Im not sure, I thought. A quick look around, I was alone, bar the misses, behind curtain numbered one. I wandered over. Its amazing. Us macintosh fans have an amazing instinct for them. Just a hem, or the edge of a hood, if it shimmers we know exactly what it is. I glanced around again, all clear. Gently moving the casually discarded coats to one side and there they hung. Two stunning shiny black full length raincoats. Again glancing quickly around, I pulled one out, still on its hanger. It absolutely glistened in the dim excuse for lighting. It felt heavy. Lifting the hanger off the rail, it almost reached the floor. Proper full length. The sweet odour of rubber exited me more. I swirled it around. The outside was a very smooth, soft to the touch vinyl. It had a large attached hood with thick draw pulls with adjusters. The front was furnished with a heavy duty zipper currently zipped to the neck but it appeared to go higher. Unzipping it slightly the smell of rubber erupted, fully lined throughout in shiny black, including the voluminous hood. It was begging to be put on. I looked around again. The wife still hidden away. I checked the collar for a size label. Nothing. Just the hanging loop. The compulsion was overwhelming. I HAD to put it on. The changing booths were empty bar one. Perfect. I called to the wife 'going to find the loo', got the ok, scooped up both macks and tiptoed into the end booth numbered six. My hands were slightly shaking, being late spring, I only had a sweater on, so quickly pulled it off. Running my arm into the first sleeve was almost orgasmic. The cold smooth touch of rubber was sensational. I pulled it on quickly. The vinyl creaked, the rubber glooped. It was the most remarkable noise. The mac fitted perfectly. Reaching down to my ankles. I zipped it up. Fixed the wide belt, then shrouding myself in the huge hood, tying it off slightly. The mirror told the whole story. It looked wonderful, I felt wonderful. I pulled the zipper up higher, over my chin, up over my mouth and nose, pulling the delicious rubber around my face, absolute heaven. I picked up the second mac, it was the same size, wicked, I pulled the shiny black hood over my face, cuddling the mac, breathing in the heady aroma, wishing I could own both of them
'What on earth do you think you are doing?' I pulled the second hood quickly off.
The sales assistant stood there, arms crossed.
'Well'
I was speechless. Caught. Fully enwrapped in two ladies shiny macs in a ladies changing room.
I just stood there, mouth, although now fully rubber hood covered, wide open.
I pulled the hood zip down, undid the drawpulls, dropped the hood, still unable to speak,
'what the, whats going on, what are you...' the wife.
'Is he with you?'
'Hmmmm, guess so. I dont believe this stupid man sometimes. What have you found this time? Ohhhh. Looks like we have just bought two macs. Does that solve the problem?'
'Yes madam. I think it does. This isn't the first time I've come across this. Men and macs! May I make a suggestion?'
My wife looked at me with that 'wait til I get you home' look, 'of couse',
'he seems so keen to wear them, hood up as well, I think he should wear at least one to go home in'
'Yes. I think you are right. Thankyou'.
'Card or cash? Im sure we can complete your transactions most satisfactorily in here'.

Any feedback gratefully received. Including critism!!!
Last edited by Shinyhood on March 20th, 2023, 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JellyMan

Re: Black rainmacs.

Post by JellyMan »

Nice story, well written, thanks, Is it true or just a fantasy?
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice story
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

Loved this story .
I know the clothes shopping torture only too well.
Reminds me of a trip to C and A in Bath .
My GF was looking for a coat and she tried on loads and I was just about to slit my wrists when we walked to a new part of the floor and I caught a gentle waft of rubbery scent coming from a circular carousel filled with black macs and brick red ones too .
I persuaded her to try on one of each and she looked wonderful in them both .
Couldn't make up my mind so I bought both of them for her .
We had at least a three years use out of them.. lovely stuff
Jennifer987

Post by Jennifer987 »

Wonderfully story Shinyhood, very well composed and written. Rubber on the inside and shiny vinyl on the outer, it doesn't get better than that. AND zips all the way up.
Good job.
Jennifer
jon mackintosh

Post by jon mackintosh »

Indeed a fabulously related predicament! Where oh where have those fabulous long lamented mackintoshed days gone Shinyhood!
Similarly whilst accompanying my wife on a particularly rainy day to Debininhams during a visit to Oxford circa the late 90s my wife visited the Nuage women's department looking for protective rainwear as we hadn't previously foreseen the inclement weather.
She selected a dark green, long, tie belted raincoat to try on which she looked simply divine in, I stood admiring how the raincoat embraced her and upon moving closer detected that unmistakable sweet aroma of warm rubber, touching the mackintosh I realised the outer material was a tafetta type material, the outcome was inevitable, I encouraged, ney insisted she buy it, or rather I'd treat her to it further resulting in the additional purchases of a similar mackintosh, same style, long, tie belted, matching colour rubber lining, in a pale green metalicy colour and finally a magnificent, black shiny satin, below hip length coat with an enticing black rubber lining hidden inside a silk inner lining.
My late dear wife wore these mackintoshes for many years and I still possess them, still in as new condition
which on occassion, when when appropriately made up and crossdressed I still wear.
jon mackintosh

Post by jon mackintosh »

In addendum to my last post, I've managed to locate a picture of the black below hip rubber lined satin mackintosh my wife bought however it's me in the photograph wearing it!https://www.flickr.com/photos/32733816@ ... 746862993/
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

Hi. Amazingly I remember Nuage in Debenhams. Every winter they would have a small range of something shiny, usually hooded and available in the larger sizes. I always wondered whether it was done for my benefit! C and A were another. Those two outlets seriously contributed to the start of what is now a large shiny hooded addiction.
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

@jon mackintosh
I too remember Nuages in Debenhams Bristol Broadmead , my wife who is a confirmed Clarins addict was in the Beauty Department having a facial , so I had about 30 minutes to kill .
I wandered idly into the Rainwear Department and was greetedby a huge selection of Nuages raincoats .
A vast selection of styles, colours and materials I meandered between the racks of shiny macs , PVC , PU , Microfibres , etc etc .
The Department was quite quiet with just one member of staff there , her nametag said "Amy" , she was hanging a number of macs of different colours and styles on a round carousel. She was quite pretty and the macs looked interesting and rustled and swished invitingly as they moved and were hung up .
I wondered if they could possibly be ............and moved closer to be greeted by a waft of rubbery scent from the latest addition to the carousel.
"Excuse me , could you tell what these macs are made of ? Could they possibly be rubberised ? "
Amy smiled at me and said "why yes you are correct they are ! Are you possibly interested in one for a girlfriend or wife perhaps? "
"I might be but to be very honest with you I am killing some time while my wife has a facial and gets her make-up done in your Beauty department "
"That's no problem I am happy to help you kill some time , and as you can see I am not exactly rushed off my feet today . My supervisor won't be back for an hour so I am at your disposal.
Let me get you a chair and then I will model some of these macs for you ! "
She was as good as her word , I sat on a chair and watched as she tried on about a dozen macs in a variety of colours , all with that delightful swish and rustle and the wonderful aroma of rubberised material.
As she continued she seemed to get closer and closer and the rubbery aroma became overpowering as she twirled and sashayed for me.
Eventually I got a text on my phone telling me my wife was ready and I had to go.
I thanked Amy for her assistance and promised to bring my wife to see her if we had time .
Clad in a full length black Mackintosh she wished me good day and said she had enjoyed her little rubber mac fashion show .
Off I went to meet my wife and she was looking radiant .
We returned to Amy and my wife tried on several of the Macs , eventually buying a long double breasted number in a bright green colour ( rubber-lined of course ) so Amy's efforts had resulted in a sale after all .
rubnylon2

Post by rubnylon2 »

I remember those wonderful rubberised polyester mackintoshes at Debenhams too. It was always a delight to go into the shop and around the rain wear dept. I still have some of those lovely swishy mackintoshes in the wardrobe.