Cape captivated. (M/m bdsm)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Shinyhood

Cape captivated. (M/m bdsm)

Post by Shinyhood »

Purely by chance, I met Len while on a business trip to Southampton. It had been pouring down with rain constantly for two days, I, of course, had my shiny black vinyl hooded mac, which goes pretty much everywhere with me. I am not at all afraid to wear it, hood up as well. I am old enough and confident enough to know, that anybody passing, may take a quick glance, but generally most dont give a damn, unless you are that way inclined! Which of course Len was. Now. To make things clear, I am a perfectly straight guy, I have no gay tendencies, but I do enjoy a jolly good bondage session from time to time, and am not bothered who holds the keys or ties the ropes!
Strolling around the dock side, hooded, enjoying the pitter patter, coming towards me, a dark voluminous hooded cape, billowing a little, glinting wonderfully, black shiny rubber, rustled towards me. Closer, I could see, like myself, a bespeckled face, buried deep in the hood, with a definate look of contentment, yes a smile.
'Good afternoon' the hood said, 'glad to see you are dressed for it',
slightly taken by surprise, I stuttered a little 'yes, one has to make the most of the situation'.
Thats all it took. We stopped and chatted like old friends for ages.
'Is that vinyl? It looks very shiny'.
'Yes. Its lined in the same. I love your cape, rubber I assume?'.
'Of course. My thing I guess'.
'Mike'. I held my hand out,
'Len' came the reply, 'afraid I cant shake your hand, keys are at home', I now clocked the small padlocks on the zippers of the cape slits. You wouldn't notice them if you weren't looking.
'Aaaah, a man of my own heart', I smiled and knowingly nodded. I also now noticed the collar under the cape hood padlock also locking its long zip. 'Looks pretty secure in there. Good for you!'
'Just the way it should be. Look. I dont wish to sound forward, but, fancy a beer and a chat? You dont meet...er.... like mindeds......... like yourself, every day. Ill understand if you say no.'
'That would be fine. Ive got a bit of work to finish, how about tomorrow?
'Lunch'
'Great. Where?'
'Thyme bar and grill? By the Premier inn, Its five minutes up the road'.
'Perfect, thats where I am staying'
'Ill be there at one.'

Cutting a long story shorter!!!!

Fed, chatted and watered.........

We agreed to play a little. He was keen to show me his favourite senario.
Having stripped down to my underpants I wrapped myself in my beloved vinyl mac. The soft vinyl lining caressed me, definately putting me in the mood.
I am now sitting on a high backed chair in his front room, only two minutes from the hotel. With my long mack on, hood up. Mac now wrapped neatly between my legs which have now been tied to the front chair legs. A thick belt around waist pulls me tightly into the chair. Another under arms and across chest. Finally my arms and hands are now bound behind the chair back, there is definately no escape now. A ball gag is produced, nose inched and in it goes. 'Dont worry, its new'. I guessed that. A few moments passed. From behind I heard the rustling first, then a cascade of rubber, poured over my head, down onto my lap down to my feet. It settled to reveal the capes huge rubber lined hood resting across my chest. I grunted a bit, but got no response. A zipping sound pulled the cape tighter around me and chair, up to the back of my neck. It went quiet for a moment. Another rustling sound announced the arrival of a second cape, bright red rubber this time, wrapped around the chair and then me, this time the hood the right way round. I had a feeling what was to come. Again, the long zip up the front this time, meeting with the large reversed hood, he gently manouvered the hood over my face and head drowning me in darkness, the smooth rubber caressed my face. I could get breath easily from around the back sides of the large hood if I didnt panic. I heard the zip rise higher tightening the hood around me. It was a highly charged, erotic feeling. I could hardly move. Smothered in rubber, its rippling and rustling. He rest his hands on my shoulders, quietly he stated, 'this is the best bit, dont panic. Just enjoy. I wont leave your side. i will demonstrate what real bondage is all about', and the second hood was pulled gently up over the first, blocking what airflow I had into my hood. He fastened a wide collar around my neck, to hold head, neck and both hoods still. Instantly the hood started to suck to my face. The feeling was awesome but scary. The air flow diminished to virtually none. I struggled, pulled and tugged at my bonds, the rubber rustled and continued to cuddle me, I was grabbing handfuls of silky smooth rubber, I was grunting loudly into the gag, I was now getting scared, yet amazingly, I could feel the first urges of the dreaded orgasm, no surely not, not yet, not now, then the air gushed in, I could feel his hands on either side of the hoods, opening up the airflow, I gratefully inhaled a lungful. Almost immediately the flow stopped. The hood pawed at my now sweaty face. He almost whispered, 'Proper caped and hooded submission, lovely isnt it?' I struggled again, that urge in my groin again grew, getting closer, closer, the noise of the rustling rubber, the aroma, the taste, the strict bondage. One of my many fantasies I had had, was now truly a reality, yet now I was not so sure, my life was reliant on a complete stranger, further panic, I struggled harder, almost choking myself on the collar. The precious air rushed in again. I felt the collar slacken slightly, the back hood was eased down, the front hood slid easily off my now soaked face. I slumped and relaxed. He stood in front of me smiling. Just five minutes of this and I was exhausted. 'This is just the beginning' he spoke softly, 'there is no escape, orgasm or not. True bondage is when there is no way out'. The hoods were pulled back into place, I tried to struggle, a gurgled gagged 'nnooooooaaa' had no effect, in fact he pulled the hoods tighter around, suffocatingly so, then released, then again, then released, then tighter, this time the orgasmic surge rushed through me and as I screamed and heaved against my bonds I filled my underpants, still groaning and tugging I pumped and pumped until I was just jerking and twitching with the after shocks. Now totally spent I hung in my bondage, the hood released so air flowed in freely. The feeling of euphoria over, he read my mind 'and now you want me to release you', I tried to nod, 'not yet I'm afraid. I said I would demonstrate what real bondage is, the next hour should be most stimmulating.........'. I was still grunting and shaking my head profusely, as the hoods were put in place and tightened once more....................

Any critism or feedback gratefully received.
Last edited by Shinyhood on July 11th, 2022, 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
wetrainwear

Re: Cape captivated.

Post by wetrainwear »

Great story, bondage rainwear and breath play, what could be better. Looking forward to the follow up, if there's one!!!!!!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Winderful story. I have enjoyed similar, not as intense, would love to step up to that level
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Susihough

Post by Susihough »

Shinyhood (Mike) well written so far, enjoyable read and slightly envious, can't wait to read more about this adventure and your friendship with Len.
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

Yes. Rather an intense interlude in my life. The wonders of email have kept us in touch. Ive not yet managed a return visit but surely will. The final hour was indeed amazing. For the first time ever, I was repeatedly aroused and edged, with the help of the dreaded hitachi vibe, with no less than three further eruptions of an epic nature! I was totally drained at the end of it. Not really knowing whether I wanted more or not. It took days to totally recover and weeks before the memories started to fade, but only a wee bit. Lens promised the next visit will be even more mind boggling with the introduction of a hooded sleepsack. Cant wait.
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Ive only just joined so bit of a newbie. I must say am impressed by the content and well written stories. I have a pa rticular liking for capes and kagouls, especially hooded and this was the first story I read. Wow. I hope there are many more like this on here. Im going to be kept very busy.
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

Hi. Thanks for the thoughtful comments. I will be writing more.
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Hi. Only joined a few days ago. The re are some great topics covered. Many fantasies covered as well as realities. Looking forward to your nexr contribution. Thanks.
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

Its late Christmas night, having a last minute catch up. This does give me a chance to promote my little escapade to the south, but it does also allow me to bring up the current story situation, including this stories status, regarding being of 'gay' content, which it really isn't and to what degree 'sexual enjoyment' can be construed as possibly perverted. I am a straight hetrosexual guy writing about a non intimate, sexually arousing, situation.
There is a fine line between deviation and just a bit of fun. Personally, when writing, provided we are not being overly graphic about your enjoyment, I see no harm. Its only once it becomes somewhat detailed, it takes on a more obtuse stance. However, I dont then understand why if its considered that graphic, it should be labelled as 'gay'. It seems rather bias! Its a bit of a dilemma, which I feel, more likely, common sense, hopefully, will prevail. Happy Christmas everyone.