Ass fucking for real!

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
blackmacjay

Ass fucking for real!

Post by blackmacjay »

I hear that some men start to cum when their ass is being fucked.

Is this true or is it just to make other men wonder about it?
annabell-cagoule

Re: Ass fucking for real!

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Having used a strap on.... yes i can tell you some men do and multiple times! The prostate is very sensitive and literally stimulate it and they very quickly come, not a huge amount but its like a mini orgasm. The cum tastes very sweet too!! Keep going and you get another, then another and eventually hey presto a full on orgasm. I guess it’s a mans way of experiencing what a women has when she orgasms.

Many straight guys love a bit of pegging or toy play or the real thing due to the strength of the orgasm it can produce and they seem to last a bit longer too.

Why not get a nice vibrating toy like a rabbit vibrator and give it a go, you might like it!!!

X
Lets get swishy!
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Thank you for your answer. I have not tried it yet but a rabbit vibrator might be a good way to go. What vibrator would be the best way?

And I have not had a woman to try it that would be an even better way.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I have found the rabbit ones with the curved head G Spot type ones work best!
Lets get swishy!
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

OK, I'll check them out.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

MrDoudy wrote: June 9th, 2021, 12:17 pm I experienced this as a young man whilst in a roomshare with another man about my age. We'd just come back from our first Saturday afternoon shop, both in shiny black PVC macks, still quite commonly worn by men as well as women in those days, the mid 1960s. Bored, with nothing else to do for the rest of the day we started playing around and ended up undressed, me lying on my back on my mac, placed shiny side up to protect the bed, legs in the air either side of his shoulders, whilst he entered between my legs and bum-fucked me using vaseline as lube. It hurt like hell this first time but eventually I spurted everywhere; lucky I had put the mack down!. It was the first of many such experiences during the two years we roomshared, each time getting more pleasurable as I got more used to it, and I can testify to the intensity of orgasms experienced this way.
Sounds delightful.
Never received anal nor cum through prostate massage
Want to experience both
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
hoodtight

Post by hoodtight »

"Sounds delightful.
Never received anal nor cum through prostate massage
Want to experience both"

Neither have I, but I long to - especially in Cagoule with hood fully tightened!
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

MrDoudy wrote: October 10th, 2022, 9:50 pm I want to delete this item
I don't think you can has to be admins?
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

Ass fucking is great and so good for prostate health too. Like another poster on here I did it as a young man and know a lot of teen and 20s guys did it as a way of having fun without making a girl pregnant not thinking of themselves as "gay". Besides it's good for prostate health; older men who get buttfucked regularly tend to have lower incidence later of prostate cancer. The take home message is stimulation of the prostate is good for your health!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

plasticpacamac wrote: July 19th, 2023, 9:56 pm Besides it's good for prostate health; older men who get buttfucked regularly tend to have lower incidence later of prostate cancer. The take home message is stimulation of the prostate is good for your health!
69 yo anal virgin here, but I have used a vibrating butt plug and and have to admit it certInly enhances the sensation and am sure increases the amount I cum
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)