found more rainwear to add to my rainwear sex collection

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
raincoathumper

found more rainwear to add to my rainwear sex collection

Post by raincoathumper »

Wife and I were looking around in second hand shops to kill some time I walked past the clothing racks not intending on looking for anything then a particular smell that old pvc rainwear has drifted past my nose and I had to find it so I could buy it. I went through the clothing racks until the smell got stronger by this time my cock was really hard I found the raincoat and immediately went to the counter to pay for it. Then we went to another secondhand shop after the tent in the front of my pants disappeared and again I came across that same erotic old pvc raincoat smell this time it was a pair of old chest high marine grade rainpants so I had to buy those too. By the time we got home I was so damn horny that my clothes came off coat went on followed by the rainpants. I cut a hole in the pvc sheild that was behind the zipper so my cock could go through it my wife saw what I was doing so she stripped and put on a sexy pink plastic raincoat knowing that she was in for some good hard sex and started to suck on my dick and rub the side of her coat on it five minutes later we went at it and made her cum very hard as she was getting deeply screwed the last time she came I pulled out and wanked then shot cum all over her coat. teh last couple of days since I got those two items the sex has been great as per usual when I am in my rainwear plus the coat and pants have had a few good fucks from me too god PVC is so nice when it caresses the end of my cock and the old used smell just drives me crazy like it is an aphrodisiac
merv

Re: found more rainwear to add to my rainwear sex collection

Post by merv »

the subtle approach always works well doesnt it, lol
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Sounds great - only wish i had a wife who would join in
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

Hi RCH,

You're doubley lucky! firstly to actually find pvc rainwear in a charity shop, I've been looking in them for new rainwear in Aberdeen, Arbroath, Dundee, Kirkaldy, Dunfirmline and Perth for the last couple of years and all I've seen is the occasional pvc proofed nylon raincoat!

Secondly, how lucky you are to have a wife who joins in with rainwear sex, my other half wouldn't wear a rainsuit and welliew for me in a million years, thats why I have an inflatable friend in the loft, she will wear anything I like and she's always ready for a good humping!
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

You must be one of the very lucky few who has a partner who enjoys wearing plastic rainwear and enjoys wearing it for sex. Mine used to say it's abnormal and makes her feel dirty. I've given up now and just enjoy my macs by myself or with others like me. Now .... an inflatable friend .... that's an idea I shall investigate. Don't know why I'd never thought of it before
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

You'd always be welcome to come and have a sexy rainwear evening with us, pvcluver.
Janet
xxxxxx
Nick and I love meeting other rainwear enthusiasts
burberrymaclover

Post by burberrymaclover »

wow what a lucky guy, having a wife who adores rainwear is a heavenly dream. My only experiences are if I ever meet a guy on other sites and get him to wank over my rainwear, and in the local sauna club where they know what I want and help quite freely. The sight of hot thick creamy spunk landing on my black Burberry trenchcoat turns me on. needless to say it cant be worn outdoors but wow it looks so good.

Keep buying coats and keep posting

Burberrymaclover
RaneCoated

Post by RaneCoated »

:roll: wish i lived near you :oops:
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

Lucky you having a wife into it!
Pakamacperv

Post by Pakamacperv »

As far back as my late teens, I was more than conscious of the nature of my attraction to wearing plastic macs and what I like to do when I wear a plastic mac. I realised that I was very unlikely to find a partner who would enjoy what I liked too. When I discovered that inflatable ‘friends’ existed, I didn’t waste any time and bought one. Such friends became integral with my plastic macs and loads of them have been in my life for the last 47 years.
I live for Pakamacs