NEW section

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
spitfire617

NEW section

Post by spitfire617 »

How about a section for image creators?
Photographers and videographers.

With suggestion of places to go to photograph items and or models?
Could be local or places of interest.
Just a thought?
rainwear-experience

Re: NEW section

Post by rainwear-experience »

Nice idea but these days there are very few people producing new original material which is a great shame
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: May 24th, 2021, 5:46 pm Nice idea but these days there are very few people producing new original material which is a great shame
Just a thought!
rainwear-experience

spitfire617 wrote: May 24th, 2021, 6:37 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: May 24th, 2021, 5:46 pm Nice idea but these days there are very few people producing new original material which is a great shame
Just a thought!
A really good idea but would it not just make it easier for the those morons who collect images to find content for 'their' rotton little platforms, sadly some of those morons are either members here or at least visit for long enough to hoover up the content

If I was going to release new content it would probably be through somewhere like Only Fans
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

If I understand Spitfire correctly the idea is more to discuss the process of making the content and not just post the content here. Like good locations, camera settings, lightroom settings, how to keep your camera from ending up soaked, and much more of those kinds of things. I can imagine creating rainwear content has some of their own specific features that is not so much covered in regular photography (videography) topics.
rainwear-experience

BobbyValore wrote: May 25th, 2021, 6:36 am If I understand Spitfire correctly the idea is more to discuss the process of making the content and not just post the content here. Like good locations, camera settings, lightroom settings, how to keep your camera from ending up soaked, and much more of those kinds of things. I can imagine creating rainwear content has some of their own specific features that is not so much covered in regular photography (videography) topics.
Cheers Bobby it looks like I may have jumped on my hobby horse a bit too early with this one, having reread Paul's (Spitfire) comment it does seem your post is more in line with his original idea

If not a new section then maybe it could be incorporated into the Pictures & Videos section in the same way as densimeo’s 'Various tv reporter in raincoat' thread is

I'm sure we could all learn from such info

Apologies to Paul for hijacking his thread
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

The more the merrier!
All ideas welcome and yes maybe correct way to look at new ideas.
My next idea is chromakey for video as locations have been out of bounds.
rainwear-experience

Sounds interesting
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Have to get my home studio sorted out as it has a load stuff in it that is not photographic orientated!
Have got the green back drop just needs hanging!
(Also got the lights but they cook you!)