Macintosh discipline. (F/m non exp)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Mackymick

Macintosh discipline. (F/m non exp)

Post by Mackymick »

'Why are we here?'
'Because you've been a very bad boy'
In front of me were racks and racks of very shiny macks, in various colours, in various lengths, sizes and designs.
'You came home pissed again last night didn't you. So Im going to put a stop to it'.
I laughed. 'What, by buying me one of those' I scoffed and pointed.
'We'll see, now put this on'.
She picked out a bright red, very very shiny vinyl macintosh with a huge attached hood, shook it and held it out, 'you're having a laugh, Im not wearing that!'
'Oh yes you are, and if you dont, you dont get this back', she draped the mac over the rail, from her coat pocket she produced my Spurs season ticket tore it in half, and then gave it to me.
I was gobsmacked, 'hang on, this is just a copy,'
'I know, I have your original tucked away safely along with a couple of other of your cherished items', she smiled sweetly, holding the red mac back up, 'now put it on!'
Half an hour later, I could be seen sheepishly climbing out of her car, resplendent in my new shiny red mac. Perfect timing as the drizzling rain meant the shiny lined hood was up and tied off in a bow. The full length zip pulled up to my chin. Wide belt cinched tightly, the tell tale thick collar, currently locked on preventing removal. I twirled expecting strange glances from neighbours, but the street was empty. I was acutely aware of the rustling, crackling and creaking of the heavy vinyl as I moved. 'You cant, you really cant be serious' my moans fell on deaf ears.
'From now on' she announced, snapping several photos of me on her phone, as she spoke, you wear your macks whenever I tell you, I'll decide if and when you are allowed to go out'. Holding aloft two other bags containing a blue, and a black, matching macintoshes. 'You will learn to enjoy having a little variety. Ive always liked the look and feel of shiny soft vinyl. I might even buy one or two for myself.
'Now, I suggest you do as you are told, otherwise these pictures get sent to your mates and to your pub. This is not a threat. Its a promise'.
Front door opening, 'You can stay like that until I say otherwise, I have to say, you do look very sexy in red. Now a nice cup of tea would be nice. Chop chop. Get on with it'.
I was going to argue but two things really confused me. Firstly, very confusingly, I was oddly starting to like the feeling I was getting, and secondly, why have I got such a stiffy!!!
Last edited by Mackymick on August 3rd, 2022, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hotwilly

Re: Macintosh discipline.

Post by hotwilly »

Nice starter for 10
Hopefully further episodes to follow
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Rives

Post by Rives »

Love this story and thanks for sharing. Maybe further shopping trips to follow, along with an embarrassing experience at the hands of a fussy shop assistant? Or maybe a smacked bottom from the g/f to focus his mind?

Just vinyl or do nylon pakamacs feature? 😆
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

I had a yellow pvc raincoat as part of my punishment uniform that had to be worn fully done up no excuses.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Andyf08 wrote: May 18th, 2021, 7:48 pm I had a yellow pvc raincoat as part of my punishment uniform that had to be worn fully done up no excuses.
Ooh tell us more Andy, what did you do wrong and where is the most humiliating place you were made to wear said mac ?
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Tim Raincoat wrote: May 19th, 2021, 6:47 am
Andyf08 wrote: May 18th, 2021, 7:48 pm I had a yellow pvc raincoat as part of my punishment uniform that had to be worn fully done up no excuses.
Ooh tell us more Andy, what did you do wrong and where is the most humiliating place you were made to wear said mac ?
It could be anything I done wrong would result in wearing the mac and receiving a very sore bottom. Normally it would be not doing my chores to ex wifes satisfaction. She had very high standards. Most of the time the mac would be worn and punishment take place in the privacy of the home but I think the most humiliating place was her parents house and she made me wear it everyday for a week that we stayed with them and had to be fully done up.
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

I dont have to step out of line. My wonderful mistress, wife, partner, just tells me what I have to wear each morning. NO arguments. My punishment is cotton. Having to wear jeans, teashirt, socks is just terrible. She knows this. Provided I am a good boy, shiny vinyl/pvc rules ok. I know my place. I know what I need to do. So, I comply. Therefore I am a very contented slave. Oh yes...... It also feeds my story/fantasy juicies.... whether reality or fantasy! (Reality is better though).
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Last edited by furryhood on October 30th, 2021, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Andyf08 wrote: May 19th, 2021, 8:06 am
It could be anything I done wrong would result in wearing the mac and receiving a very sore bottom. Normally it would be not doing my chores to ex wifes satisfaction. She had very high standards. Most of the time the mac would be worn and punishment take place in the privacy of the home but I think the most humiliating place was her parents house and she made me wear it everyday for a week that we stayed with them and had to be fully done up.
I can identify with you regarding the mother in law my partner makes me wear my blue shiny coat when ever we meet her, she knows she hates it and always has something degrading to say when she sees me in it, last time it was "is that a womans coat, yes it is, I hate that coat which I secretly enjoyed as I love public humiliation we normally see them every sat night out for a drink and guess what I will be wearing this next sat night ?
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Tim Raincoat wrote: May 20th, 2021, 7:08 am
Andyf08 wrote: May 19th, 2021, 8:06 am
I can identify with you regarding the mother in law my partner makes me wear my blue shiny coat when ever we meet her, she knows she hates it and always has something degrading to say when she sees me in it, last time it was "is that a womans coat, yes it is, I hate that coat which I secretly enjoyed as I love public humiliation we normally see them every sat night out for a drink and guess what I will be wearing this next sat night ?
Mm that is amazing. What does she make you wear underneath? Does it have to be fully done up even in summer? Ex mother always used to say how cute she was in her mac and would laugh at me along with ex wife. I had loads of different macs that I had to wear and never went out without one of them on. Some of them did not have hoods on them so had to keep plastic rain bonnet in a pocket. Really hated those but again ex wife thought it was amazing and loved putting them on me.