Macintosh discipline. (F/m non exp)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Mackymick

Re: Macintosh discipline.

Post by Mackymick »

Its taken time to realise, my fault because I almost got suckered in, but Im not at all sure what the last two pages of comments have got to do with my little story! I would prefer healthy criticism rather than a general chit chat going off on a tangent!
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Would have thought a spurs season ticket was a very very fair exchange for a lovely mac!
magsw1

Post by magsw1 »

remids me of when younger , not wanting to wear mac, back in the day when ``parkers out , coming from station after secondary school , Mum had dropped off my mac and station master gave it to me to wear, with smile on his face, reluctantly i did,back in the day had mix of strict people and those layed back ,so oftern got away with tie undone etc.....walking up to village all up hill, one of the Ladies out on Her horse came by said hello and i carried on home as She went trotting off down lane.....

Next day it had rained but stopped , this time i had mac with me a old fashion 1950s looking one ,not out of place out of some Eind Blighton books, or public school....any way my Aunt their to me me this time as i walked up the steps from the plat form to the ticket office , the orginal wooden one...Aunt gladed at me very much like Mum would though she was younger, it had stopped raining , but though easier ust to put it on ,and rather than carry it up the hill, had a brown bref case, instead of a satchel, as i got to the hut my Aunt beconed me in made me put the mac on....then before doing it up made me do the top button up on my shirt, then redone my tie in an unfashionable very small tight knot,(big nots and collars undone were the trend/rebelon of the time).....then turning collar back down, tucking the now long slender tie and small knot...She pulled it up tight against the top button, then done up the blazer , and then the mac, taking her time as the ticket collctor looked on smirking from behind the glass of his office, some of the older girls from another school pasted by to go up to the other village ...
doing all the mac buttons up She done the collar up, , the tie was just visable from over the top of it.....tthen she fastened the waist belt ,pulling up tight,tugging ,unsteadying me on my feet, ...`good that`s better,much smarter` she said befor turning the hood up and fastening the cords in a another tight knot and double knotting it ..`so it won`t come loose`.....we then walked the mile up the hill.....just then 3 kids came wizzing down on their `choppers` hoping wount see me ..but they did ....!
Rives

Post by Rives »

magsw1 wrote: October 26th, 2021, 8:17 pm remids me of when younger , not wanting to wear mac, back in the day when ``parkers out , coming from station after secondary school , Mum had dropped off my mac and station master gave it to me to wear, with smile on his face, reluctantly i did,back in the day had mix of strict people and those layed back ,so oftern got away with tie undone etc.....walking up to village all up hill, one of the Ladies out on Her horse came by said hello and i carried on home as She went trotting off down lane.....

Next day it had rained but stopped , this time i had mac with me a old fashion 1950s looking one ,not out of place out of some Eind Blighton books, or public school....any way my Aunt their to me me this time as i walked up the steps from the plat form to the ticket office , the orginal wooden one...Aunt gladed at me very much like Mum would though she was younger, it had stopped raining , but though easier ust to put it on ,and rather than carry it up the hill, had a brown bref case, instead of a satchel, as i got to the hut my Aunt beconed me in made me put the mac on....then before doing it up made me do the top button up on my shirt, then redone my tie in an unfashionable very small tight knot,(big nots and collars undone were the trend/rebelon of the time).....then turning collar back down, tucking the now long slender tie and small knot...She pulled it up tight against the top button, then done up the blazer , and then the mac, taking her time as the ticket collctor looked on smirking from behind the glass of his office, some of the older girls from another school pasted by to go up to the other village ...
doing all the mac buttons up She done the collar up, , the tie was just visable from over the top of it.....tthen she fastened the waist belt ,pulling up tight,tugging ,unsteadying me on my feet, ...`good that`s better,much smarter` she said befor turning the hood up and fastening the cords in a another tight knot and double knotting it ..`so it won`t come loose`.....we then walked the mile up the hill.....just then 3 kids came wizzing down on their `choppers` hoping wount see me ..but they did ....!
Very similar experiences to my own
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

A great fantasy tale (unless of course....!) Perhaps she should make him wear the blue one to the next Spurs game? Locked on of course. I wonder how many of his mates would secretly approve?
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Hi. I would seriously like to have a wife like this. To be under such threats!
magsw1

Post by magsw1 »

Rubadubdub wrote: March 29th, 2022, 1:04 pm A great fantasy tale (unless of course....!) Perhaps she should make him wear the blue one to the next Spurs game? Locked on of course. I wonder how many of his mates would secretly approve?
...a true story ..one never forgets, and not until later life one really understands,enjoys the benifits of a mac and strict uniform :)
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

pvcbliss wrote: October 10th, 2021, 10:28 pm Would have thought a spurs season ticket was a very very fair exchange for a lovely mac!
Lets face it, a paperclip would be a fair exchange. I suggest being wrapped up in that lovely raincoat is far more stimulating. Think yourself fortunate!