A wet walk

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
annabell-cagoule

A wet walk

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Lockdown walk in the rain

I had had a sleepless night, tossing and turning and to be honest, it wasn’t just the hot sultry night that stopped me sleeping, i was to put it bluntly and to the point, down right horny!

Due to lockdown i had been cooped up at home, furloughed from work and hadn’t had any fun for months. The weather had been hot for the time of the year and dry meaning I hadn’t had the chance to wear any rainwear for weeks outside the house, apart from the odd trip to the supermarket. Sure i had worn some at home and had some solo fun, but i was starting to get itchy for a little more.

BBC weather was indicating that we might have some showers this evening with a small weather system moving across from the Atlantic bumping into the warm air coming up from Spain, so maybe....

I pottered around the house, made coffee, put some vegetables in the slow cooker for dinner and popped upstairs to put some washing away. Opening my underwear draw I spotted some pink plastic panties I hadn’t worn for a while and it took little time for my brain to decide to pop them on. Being popper pants i only needed to pull my up skirt, take my knickers off and sit on the bed onto the cool soft plastic and do the snaps up around my waist and thighs. Holy smokes that felt good. I decided against playing with myself immediately and instead carried on putting my clothes away.

A distant rumble of thunder rolled across the fields behind the house and sticking my head out the door it definitely looked like a small storm front was moving in. Maybe, I thought, i should take my daily prescribed exercise and go for a walk across the field to the small copse of beech trees a few fields away, one of my favourite spots for a picnic as it sat on a small rise. Stuff i thought and went to my closet where i kept my rain gear. It’s now or never if i want to get out and the chances were this hot spell would return and i’d miss my chance.

I went to the cupboard and instantly knew what i wanted to wear, i slipped off my vest top and pulled on a heavy red pvc cagoule with shiney backing, then pulled off my denim skirt and followed on with some orange heavy weight bib trousers by Farmer rain straight over the top of my plastic panties and red cagoule, my yellow Fisherman’s style shiny wellies followed over those
and to finish it off i pulled a navy blue extreme rainwear smock cagoule in very slick wet looking pvc. I was set!

I headed out the door as the breeze picked up and the clouds darkened further, the thunder was still distance and moving west to east. As i pulled my back garden gate shut behind me i strolled across the field enjoying the swishing and Squeeking of the rainwear against the various layers, especially loving the swish of the inner thigh areas of my bib pants as my legs passed each other and my arms doing the same against the sides of my ribs, moving the bib tops just enough to gentle rub my nipples that by now were responding with erectness that was just visible if anyone happened to have walked past as they pushed the layers of pvc outwards from my chest.

Soon the rain drops started, slow at first, just a pit.... pat now and then on my top layers, i pulled both the hoods up and just sinched the inner red one up a little against my cheeks.
A loud clap of thunder made me jump and squeal and my heart beat faster. Best not be out in these fields too long if it’s coming closer. The heavens opened just as i made my pace quicken as I headed across the last cornfield towards the copse of trees. The rain, now heavy was splashing across my shoulders and drumming on the hoods, running down my bib pants making them look extra shiny!

With a last dash i made it to the small stand of trees and rested against a big old beach tree in full leaf. I stood there feeling the rain cascade down my raingear and onto my wellies and felt cosy inside, as well as a little sweaty from the humidity and multiple layers.

Just as i was enjoying the rain and thinking about slipping a hand out of my cuffed cagoule sleeve and inbetween my legs i heard a branch snap and the scuffle of leaves. My heart stopped and I turned slowly thinking it might be a deer sheltering from the storm, i slowly turned and saw a walker slowly pushing their way past a small holly bush and looking up at the sky. He was tall, wearing a by now soggy checker shirt rolled up to the elbow, jeans and walking boots and carrying a small day sack. Good looking I thought but looked to be a little unprepared for the storm with no rainwear.

I was unsure what to do, hope he didn’t spot me and would disappear as soon as the rain eased or should i make myself known, I really didn’t give a toss if he was surprised at the amount of rainwear i was wearing, I didn’t recognise him and he was probably just random walker. Hell why not I thought, I hadn’t seen many folks over the last few months.
I’ll wait until he spots me I thought.

The storm came closer and the thunder seemed a few miles away at most, the wind picked up further and the rain splashing off my waterproofs wasnt easing. The walker decided to find more shelter and started pushing through the trees towards me, by now soaked to the skin with rain dripping off him, he is actually quite cute i thought. He moved a branch and was now meters from me, he looked up and stopped dead in his tracks.

‘Bloody hell!’ He exclaimed, ‘where the hell did you come from you scared the crap out of me! I didn’t even see you there! Oh my god!’ and clutched his chest and slightly doubled over.
‘Sorry I replied, I didn’t think you’d noticed me and with this lockdown business didn’t want to say hi. You look soaked!’
‘Don’t worry’ my tall soggy stranger said ‘hey at least one of us i properly dressed, I didn’t think we’d get rain other wise i would have packed my cagoule and rain trousers, kind of wished i had, I normally don’t go anywhere with out them when i go walking but this run of nice weather caught me out.

A thought crossed my mind...
‘What kind of cagoules do you normally bring with you?’
‘Just an older lightweight kway jacket and trousers, i have had them for years, they are only the nylon type but they do me for anything but the heaviest rain normally and if it’s that wet I normally stay home’.
‘Well i might be able to help you out today as i have an extra layer on as I thought it looked like heavy rain, you could pop this one on until this storm lets up’.

‘Well I could do with something, if your sure it’s ok and your not going to get wet yourself?’ ‘Oh don’t worry i am already a bit wet’ I said with a cheeky grin. I slipped the top heavy smock off over the head and motioned to him to out his arms up and slipped my shiny dripping heavy pvc rain smock over his arms and slid it slowly down his arms and torso, then reached up and pulled his hood up like a mom dressing her child. He smiled and said thanks, gave himself a quick look over and ran his hands down his wet rain covered sleeves. ‘Wow this thing feels amazing, i ve never tried on anything like this before it looks like it was made for fishing work, it weighs quite a bit on, i think i like it, thanks!’
‘My pleasure’ i said, this red one is plenty to keep my dry’

‘Oh, i like your bib trousers too! They are serious bits of kit. Can i feel the material?’
I smiled and he stepped forward and between finger and thumb felt the thick pvc fabric near the top of the bibs chest area.
Just then a large flash followed almost instantly another clap of thunder pealed across us making us jump and his hand brushed my boobs and I automatically grabbed him as i lept forward with surprise.

We stood looking at each other but not immediately letting go and giggled. ‘Bloody hell that was close i said looking over my shoulder then up at him, still holding onto him tightly. I caught myself and went to let go and apologise. ‘Don’t worry, that made me jump too, i think we better find some cover’ he said and moved away from me and against the tree trunk, i followed and stood next to him with our rainwear touching. I noticed him move his sleeve a few times against mine and he obviously liked the feeling too.

I looked up and him and said ‘I don’t normally lend my rainwear to complete strangers you know, but I couldn’t let you get totally soaked to the skin’ he smiled and looked down at the rain running off the hem of the smock and onto his shorts. ‘Well, i think my pants are soggy but at least the top half isnt too bad i think’

I thought about my plastic panties i was wearing which were now a little slippy and sweaty against my skin. ‘Well’ i said ‘i am totally covered on that front, everything i have on is pvc’ ‘everything?’ he said eyes opening wide, ‘oh yes, weren’t you a boy scout! always be prepared’ i said ‘you can’t go out improperly dressed when it looks like rain.

Our eyes met again and he held my gaze.
I grabbed his hand and put it on my waist, ‘feel here’ i said, ‘feel those bumps under my bibs? those are the poppers on my pants’ he looked confused, ‘my panties, they have poppers on...’ ‘the only pants i know that have poppers are kids ones when your a baby, oh, hang on, are you wearing plastic panties?’ ‘I told you, i was totally prepared for the weather... here give me your hand’ i grabbed his wrist with one hand and up popped one of my bib shoulder straps and slipped his hand down the side and inside my bibs and down to my hips. He looked a bit surprised at my actions but didn’t pull away. I looked deep in his eyes and moved his hand to the side snaps of my pants. ‘There is something about a storm that gets me kind of, well, you know’ i said, moving his hand towards the front of my groin and rubbing the front of his hand against the plastic pants and the back against the pvc of my bibs. As i did so i could tell he was getting hard himself and i saw the front of my cagoule he was wearing lift a little.

Fuck it I thought and put my spare arm around his waist and pulled him to me, ‘if you like the feel of my pvc rainwear then how about this!’ and kissed him as i pulled his body to mine feeling the wet pvc slide against mine. I was so ready for a good shagging in this storm by this total stranger! He slowly responded just as o thought i had pushed my luck and his hand took over stroking by clit through the thin plastic. The rain beat down on our hoods and underneath we kissed passionately, tongues exploring each other. I pulled him tighter and could feel his hard cock pushing against the fabric of our rainwear. I slowly worked my way down his chest, kissing the his wet cagoule safely protected from the rain by my tight hood until i got down to his soaking wet trousers. ‘I better take these off’ i said and unzipped his fly, undid his buttons and pulled his straining cock from beneath. One hand on his waterproofs and on around his hard shaft i moved my lips over the end flickering my tongue on his head as it slipped beneath my hood and into my mouth. He tasted sweet as i started to play with his shaft, tugging it eagerly into my mouth before pushing it away again as i sucked hard to extend the time his head was in my mouth. The peak of my rain soaked hood dragged along his shaft and he shuddered at the feel and drops of water ran down from my hood onto his cock and into my mouth, tasting the hint of wet pvc as it did so.
I was in heaven. We continued like this for a few minutes as the wind increased lashing rain on to our waterproof jackets and with every flash of lightening i gave an extra deep hard suck on his cock and clenched it as tight as i could with my hand, the other feeling his pvc clad bum and pulling it sharply into my face so the wet fabric smothered my face as i buried his cock deep into my throat. I could taste a head mix of wet pvc, rain water and sweet precum in my mouth. Its was a heady mix that turned me on even more!

Eventually he pulled away from me and said if i carried on then he wouldn’t be able to control himself and would come in my mouth. I gave him my best dow eyed looked upwards and sat back on my knees, stroking his cock whilst the wind played with the loose hanging strap against my bib front, slapping the wet fabric.
I let go, undid my other strap buckle and pulled my bib front down to my hips and laid back onto the wet mossy ground.

The stranger knew what i wanted and what was on offer and knelt between my legs, his cock twitching and in doing so lifting the wet hem of his smock so the water ran either side of it.

He tugged at my bibs and slowly eased them down to reveal the pink plastic panties and my pussy hidden with in, clouded with sweat and condensation. His hand found my pussy and stroked the soft fabric, it rippled making that amazing sound as it did so and I couldn’t stop my back arching. He moved towards me and his cock strained at the plastic making his head slip just inside my clit and the wet plastic rub against it making me shudder. He grabbed my wrist with one hand and supported himself with his other and started to push his head a little deeper pulling the soft plastic inside me with it. I was soaking wet inside and out and it didn’t take much for his plastic covered cock to enter me fully, the plastic making his cock feel that little bit bigger inside me. I loved having a plastic covered cock inside me.

His hood fell over his head and mine so we were almost cocooned inside them, him kissing my neck hard and my breasts straining against the wet pvc to get to his smocks fabric, the swish and wet gloopy noise of our heavy raingear as it moved together against one another was heavenly, my bibs were pulled down just past my hips in a ruck of fabric exposing my groin into which the elastic bite in to my skin with every thrust inside me he made, god knows how the poppers didn’t explode open with the pressure they were holding. The rain was incessant as it fell on us, the storm must have been passing directly over head, not that i could see from under our hoods, finally i could feel his body tense, the pumping and thrusting of his plastic covered cock deep inside my vagina, I pushed back towards him with every thrust he made in perfect timing, the feeling of ecstasy building in every muscle and nerve ending as i cried out in pleasure, it was too much to hold back and i let out a massive orgasm, my whole body arching against his rainwear, which in turn within a few final deep thrusts sent him over the edge too, i could actually feel his cum hitting the plastic of my panties and making his cock slide even more against the fabric.

We fell into each other and his rain gear merged with mine so I couldn’t tell exactly who’s was who’s. Clinging tightly across my body it felt warm and supple, wet and slippery.
Slowly he eased himself from under his smocks hood and looked at me smiling back like the cat that had got her cream, which of course i had. Then we noticed it had stopped raining. The wind had eased and the thunder rolled off into the distance.

‘That!’ I said ‘was exactly what i needed, thank you!’

‘I am not sure exactly what or how that happened, well i know what happened but I don’t quite know how’

‘You were improperly dressed for the weather and i saved your bacon i think?’ was my answer.

‘Oh yes, um, i guess you did rather’ he retorted, ‘but I don’t normally do this sort of thing’. ‘I am bloody glad you did’ i said.
‘Come on, the rains stopped and i think we could do with cleaning up’ ‘oh yes, i see what you mean’ he said and looking rather embarrassed slid his cock out from my pussy releasing a wave of cum out onto my bib fronts. He went to look around for something to wipe it off but i stopped him and simply pulled up the bib tops and snapped the plastic clips back in place on the shoulder straps leaving his cum to slide down the wet pvc fabric towards my crotch. ‘Don’t worry i can wash it off when i get home, it’s only a few fields walk away to my cottage, would you like to join me and we can wash each other off and get your clothes dried out at mine? It’s no problem, i live alone’

He looked sheepishly at the both of us covered in wet rain and cum soaked gear and said ‘I suppose it wouldn’t be a bad idea to get these off and cleaned up, i feel guilty for getting them rather sticky when they aren’t even my own, er am i allowed to visit yours with this lockdown thing on?’ ‘Bugger that’ i laughed ‘i think it’s a bit late for all that social distancing stuff now hey? Look, come on back to mine, i’ll make you a drink while wash our gear and once yours is dry you can either bog off on the rest of your walk or i can run you back you your car in mine, or we could see if there is anything else you’d like to try on in my rainwear collection and who knows, by the time we are back home i might be ready for round two....’ i said playfully.

But that story is for another day.
Lets get swishy!
hotwilly

Re: A wet walk

Post by hotwilly »

Nice way to " break lockdown"

Sounds wonderful
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

Pfwoooooaaarrrrr- why have I only found this story now! A very sexy story….
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

hopefully there is a round two to this story
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

Wow, those events are my biggest fantasy. Just love it to happen to me, so would love a part two
saxon12343

Post by saxon12343 »

Great story...I could have been that man, or woman!!!!
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

Great story Annabell.
discoruss

Post by discoruss »

annabell-cagoule wrote: April 19th, 2021, 10:53 pm Lockdown walk in the rain

I had had a sleepless night, tossing and turning and to be honest, it wasn’t just the hot sultry night that stopped me sleeping, i was to put it bluntly and to the point, down right horny!

Due to lockdown i had been cooped up at home, furloughed from work and hadn’t had any fun for months. The weather had been hot for the time of the year and dry meaning I hadn’t had the chance to wear any rainwear for weeks outside the house, apart from the odd trip to the supermarket. Sure i had worn some at home and had some solo fun, but i was starting to get itchy for a little more.

BBC weather was indicating that we might have some showers this evening with a small weather system moving across from the Atlantic bumping into the warm air coming up from Spain, so maybe....

I pottered around the house, made coffee, put some vegetables in the slow cooker for dinner and popped upstairs to put some washing away. Opening my underwear draw I spotted some pink plastic panties I hadn’t worn for a while and it took little time for my brain to decide to pop them on. Being popper pants i only needed to pull my up skirt, take my knickers off and sit on the bed onto the cool soft plastic and do the snaps up around my waist and thighs. Holy smokes that felt good. I decided against playing with myself immediately and instead carried on putting my clothes away.

A distant rumble of thunder rolled across the fields behind the house and sticking my head out the door it definitely looked like a small storm front was moving in. Maybe, I thought, i should take my daily prescribed exercise and go for a walk across the field to the small copse of beech trees a few fields away, one of my favourite spots for a picnic as it sat on a small rise. Stuff i thought and went to my closet where i kept my rain gear. It’s now or never if i want to get out and the chances were this hot spell would return and i’d miss my chance.

I went to the cupboard and instantly knew what i wanted to wear, i slipped off my vest top and pulled on a heavy red pvc cagoule with shiney backing, then pulled off my denim skirt and followed on with some orange heavy weight bib trousers by Farmer rain straight over the top of my plastic panties and red cagoule, my yellow Fisherman’s style shiny wellies followed over those
and to finish it off i pulled a navy blue extreme rainwear smock cagoule in very slick wet looking pvc. I was set!

I headed out the door as the breeze picked up and the clouds darkened further, the thunder was still distance and moving west to east. As i pulled my back garden gate shut behind me i strolled across the field enjoying the swishing and Squeeking of the rainwear against the various layers, especially loving the swish of the inner thigh areas of my bib pants as my legs passed each other and my arms doing the same against the sides of my ribs, moving the bib tops just enough to gentle rub my nipples that by now were responding with erectness that was just visible if anyone happened to have walked past as they pushed the layers of pvc outwards from my chest.

Soon the rain drops started, slow at first, just a pit.... pat now and then on my top layers, i pulled both the hoods up and just sinched the inner red one up a little against my cheeks.
A loud clap of thunder made me jump and squeal and my heart beat faster. Best not be out in these fields too long if it’s coming closer. The heavens opened just as i made my pace quicken as I headed across the last cornfield towards the copse of trees. The rain, now heavy was splashing across my shoulders and drumming on the hoods, running down my bib pants making them look extra shiny!

With a last dash i made it to the small stand of trees and rested against a big old beach tree in full leaf. I stood there feeling the rain cascade down my raingear and onto my wellies and felt cosy inside, as well as a little sweaty from the humidity and multiple layers.

Just as i was enjoying the rain and thinking about slipping a hand out of my cuffed cagoule sleeve and inbetween my legs i heard a branch snap and the scuffle of leaves. My heart stopped and I turned slowly thinking it might be a deer sheltering from the storm, i slowly turned and saw a walker slowly pushing their way past a small holly bush and looking up at the sky. He was tall, wearing a by now soggy checker shirt rolled up to the elbow, jeans and walking boots and carrying a small day sack. Good looking I thought but looked to be a little unprepared for the storm with no rainwear.

I was unsure what to do, hope he didn’t spot me and would disappear as soon as the rain eased or should i make myself known, I really didn’t give a toss if he was surprised at the amount of rainwear i was wearing, I didn’t recognise him and he was probably just random walker. Hell why not I thought, I hadn’t seen many folks over the last few months.
I’ll wait until he spots me I thought.

The storm came closer and the thunder seemed a few miles away at most, the wind picked up further and the rain splashing off my waterproofs wasnt easing. The walker decided to find more shelter and started pushing through the trees towards me, by now soaked to the skin with rain dripping off him, he is actually quite cute i thought. He moved a branch and was now meters from me, he looked up and stopped dead in his tracks.

‘Bloody hell!’ He exclaimed, ‘where the hell did you come from you scared the crap out of me! I didn’t even see you there! Oh my god!’ and clutched his chest and slightly doubled over.
‘Sorry I replied, I didn’t think you’d noticed me and with this lockdown business didn’t want to say hi. You look soaked!’
‘Don’t worry’ my tall soggy stranger said ‘hey at least one of us i properly dressed, I didn’t think we’d get rain other wise i would have packed my cagoule and rain trousers, kind of wished i had, I normally don’t go anywhere with out them when i go walking but this run of nice weather caught me out.

A thought crossed my mind...
‘What kind of cagoules do you normally bring with you?’
‘Just an older lightweight kway jacket and trousers, i have had them for years, they are only the nylon type but they do me for anything but the heaviest rain normally and if it’s that wet I normally stay home’.
‘Well i might be able to help you out today as i have an extra layer on as I thought it looked like heavy rain, you could pop this one on until this storm lets up’.

‘Well I could do with something, if your sure it’s ok and your not going to get wet yourself?’ ‘Oh don’t worry i am already a bit wet’ I said with a cheeky grin. I slipped the top heavy smock off over the head and motioned to him to out his arms up and slipped my shiny dripping heavy pvc rain smock over his arms and slid it slowly down his arms and torso, then reached up and pulled his hood up like a mom dressing her child. He smiled and said thanks, gave himself a quick look over and ran his hands down his wet rain covered sleeves. ‘Wow this thing feels amazing, i ve never tried on anything like this before it looks like it was made for fishing work, it weighs quite a bit on, i think i like it, thanks!’
‘My pleasure’ i said, this red one is plenty to keep my dry’

‘Oh, i like your bib trousers too! They are serious bits of kit. Can i feel the material?’
I smiled and he stepped forward and between finger and thumb felt the thick pvc fabric near the top of the bibs chest area.
Just then a large flash followed almost instantly another clap of thunder pealed across us making us jump and his hand brushed my boobs and I automatically grabbed him as i lept forward with surprise.

We stood looking at each other but not immediately letting go and giggled. ‘Bloody hell that was close i said looking over my shoulder then up at him, still holding onto him tightly. I caught myself and went to let go and apologise. ‘Don’t worry, that made me jump too, i think we better find some cover’ he said and moved away from me and against the tree trunk, i followed and stood next to him with our rainwear touching. I noticed him move his sleeve a few times against mine and he obviously liked the feeling too.

I looked up and him and said ‘I don’t normally lend my rainwear to complete strangers you know, but I couldn’t let you get totally soaked to the skin’ he smiled and looked down at the rain running off the hem of the smock and onto his shorts. ‘Well, i think my pants are soggy but at least the top half isnt too bad i think’

I thought about my plastic panties i was wearing which were now a little slippy and sweaty against my skin. ‘Well’ i said ‘i am totally covered on that front, everything i have on is pvc’ ‘everything?’ he said eyes opening wide, ‘oh yes, weren’t you a boy scout! always be prepared’ i said ‘you can’t go out improperly dressed when it looks like rain.

Our eyes met again and he held my gaze.
I grabbed his hand and put it on my waist, ‘feel here’ i said, ‘feel those bumps under my bibs? those are the poppers on my pants’ he looked confused, ‘my panties, they have poppers on...’ ‘the only pants i know that have poppers are kids ones when your a baby, oh, hang on, are you wearing plastic panties?’ ‘I told you, i was totally prepared for the weather... here give me your hand’ i grabbed his wrist with one hand and up popped one of my bib shoulder straps and slipped his hand down the side and inside my bibs and down to my hips. He looked a bit surprised at my actions but didn’t pull away. I looked deep in his eyes and moved his hand to the side snaps of my pants. ‘There is something about a storm that gets me kind of, well, you know’ i said, moving his hand towards the front of my groin and rubbing the front of his hand against the plastic pants and the back against the pvc of my bibs. As i did so i could tell he was getting hard himself and i saw the front of my cagoule he was wearing lift a little.

Fuck it I thought and put my spare arm around his waist and pulled him to me, ‘if you like the feel of my pvc rainwear then how about this!’ and kissed him as i pulled his body to mine feeling the wet pvc slide against mine. I was so ready for a good shagging in this storm by this total stranger! He slowly responded just as o thought i had pushed my luck and his hand took over stroking by clit through the thin plastic. The rain beat down on our hoods and underneath we kissed passionately, tongues exploring each other. I pulled him tighter and could feel his hard cock pushing against the fabric of our rainwear. I slowly worked my way down his chest, kissing the his wet cagoule safely protected from the rain by my tight hood until i got down to his soaking wet trousers. ‘I better take these off’ i said and unzipped his fly, undid his buttons and pulled his straining cock from beneath. One hand on his waterproofs and on around his hard shaft i moved my lips over the end flickering my tongue on his head as it slipped beneath my hood and into my mouth. He tasted sweet as i started to play with his shaft, tugging it eagerly into my mouth before pushing it away again as i sucked hard to extend the time his head was in my mouth. The peak of my rain soaked hood dragged along his shaft and he shuddered at the feel and drops of water ran down from my hood onto his cock and into my mouth, tasting the hint of wet pvc as it did so.
I was in heaven. We continued like this for a few minutes as the wind increased lashing rain on to our waterproof jackets and with every flash of lightening i gave an extra deep hard suck on his cock and clenched it as tight as i could with my hand, the other feeling his pvc clad bum and pulling it sharply into my face so the wet fabric smothered my face as i buried his cock deep into my throat. I could taste a head mix of wet pvc, rain water and sweet precum in my mouth. Its was a heady mix that turned me on even more!

Eventually he pulled away from me and said if i carried on then he wouldn’t be able to control himself and would come in my mouth. I gave him my best dow eyed looked upwards and sat back on my knees, stroking his cock whilst the wind played with the loose hanging strap against my bib front, slapping the wet fabric.
I let go, undid my other strap buckle and pulled my bib front down to my hips and laid back onto the wet mossy ground.

The stranger knew what i wanted and what was on offer and knelt between my legs, his cock twitching and in doing so lifting the wet hem of his smock so the water ran either side of it.

He tugged at my bibs and slowly eased them down to reveal the pink plastic panties and my pussy hidden with in, clouded with sweat and condensation. His hand found my pussy and stroked the soft fabric, it rippled making that amazing sound as it did so and I couldn’t stop my back arching. He moved towards me and his cock strained at the plastic making his head slip just inside my clit and the wet plastic rub against it making me shudder. He grabbed my wrist with one hand and supported himself with his other and started to push his head a little deeper pulling the soft plastic inside me with it. I was soaking wet inside and out and it didn’t take much for his plastic covered cock to enter me fully, the plastic making his cock feel that little bit bigger inside me. I loved having a plastic covered cock inside me.

His hood fell over his head and mine so we were almost cocooned inside them, him kissing my neck hard and my breasts straining against the wet pvc to get to his smocks fabric, the swish and wet gloopy noise of our heavy raingear as it moved together against one another was heavenly, my bibs were pulled down just past my hips in a ruck of fabric exposing my groin into which the elastic bite in to my skin with every thrust inside me he made, god knows how the poppers didn’t explode open with the pressure they were holding. The rain was incessant as it fell on us, the storm must have been passing directly over head, not that i could see from under our hoods, finally i could feel his body tense, the pumping and thrusting of his plastic covered cock deep inside my vagina, I pushed back towards him with every thrust he made in perfect timing, the feeling of ecstasy building in every muscle and nerve ending as i cried out in pleasure, it was too much to hold back and i let out a massive orgasm, my whole body arching against his rainwear, which in turn within a few final deep thrusts sent him over the edge too, i could actually feel his cum hitting the plastic of my panties and making his cock slide even more against the fabric.

We fell into each other and his rain gear merged with mine so I couldn’t tell exactly who’s was who’s. Clinging tightly across my body it felt warm and supple, wet and slippery.
Slowly he eased himself from under his smocks hood and looked at me smiling back like the cat that had got her cream, which of course i had. Then we noticed it had stopped raining. The wind had eased and the thunder rolled off into the distance.

‘That!’ I said ‘was exactly what i needed, thank you!’

‘I am not sure exactly what or how that happened, well i know what happened but I don’t quite know how’

‘You were improperly dressed for the weather and i saved your bacon i think?’ was my answer.

‘Oh yes, um, i guess you did rather’ he retorted, ‘but I don’t normally do this sort of thing’. ‘I am bloody glad you did’ i said.
‘Come on, the rains stopped and i think we could do with cleaning up’ ‘oh yes, i see what you mean’ he said and looking rather embarrassed slid his cock out from my pussy releasing a wave of cum out onto my bib fronts. He went to look around for something to wipe it off but i stopped him and simply pulled up the bib tops and snapped the plastic clips back in place on the shoulder straps leaving his cum to slide down the wet pvc fabric towards my crotch. ‘Don’t worry i can wash it off when i get home, it’s only a few fields walk away to my cottage, would you like to join me and we can wash each other off and get your clothes dried out at mine? It’s no problem, i live alone’

He looked sheepishly at the both of us covered in wet rain and cum soaked gear and said ‘I suppose it wouldn’t be a bad idea to get these off and cleaned up, i feel guilty for getting them rather sticky when they aren’t even my own, er am i allowed to visit yours with this lockdown thing on?’ ‘Bugger that’ i laughed ‘i think it’s a bit late for all that social distancing stuff now hey? Look, come on back to mine, i’ll make you a drink while wash our gear and once yours is dry you can either bog off on the rest of your walk or i can run you back you your car in mine, or we could see if there is anything else you’d like to try on in my rainwear collection and who knows, by the time we are back home i might be ready for round two....’ i said playfully.

But that story is for another day.

WOW annabell. A great story and well put.
Just makes me want to be the guy bumping into you and being ready for round 2. LOL
rhcsmn

Post by rhcsmn »

Double WOW! Annabelle. Super hot story!
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

What a lovely story in pvc rainwear and plastic panties! I would love to meet up for some fun in pvc rainwear and plastic pants. Maybe you could put me in a pair of plastic baby pants and do the poppers up...