Crossdressing

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
ArianaPonytail

Re: Crossdressing

Post by ArianaPonytail »

black_shiny wrote: November 10th, 2022, 11:55 pm
ArianaPonytail wrote: November 10th, 2022, 4:33 pm i love crossdressing, and happy to talk about it with anyone. I am pretty good at it myself :)
Awesome, I only started recently but it has been a thought for some time. I like it. It's daring, naughty and I like to feel like a submissive sissy
i love being submissive sissy too
Crossdressing and Vintage raincoats
ShinyRain

Post by ShinyRain »

Being submissive in a pvc dress and shiny raincoat over is the only way to be! If I am doing so then I am ready to get on my knees ..
ArianaPonytail

Post by ArianaPonytail »

ShinyRain wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:11 am Being submissive in a pvc dress and shiny raincoat over is the only way to be! If I am doing so then I am ready to get on my knees ..
also thigh high shiny boots with high heels , and long shiny hair
Crossdressing and Vintage raincoats
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

I love wearing PVC miniskirts and various tops with fishnet stockings under a pvc raincoat, but I wouldn't say I was a submissive sissy. Do enjoy meeting up with other CD's/raincoat wearers for walks in the rain and sexy fun though
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

ShinyRain wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:11 am Being submissive in a pvc dress and shiny raincoat over is the only way to be! If I am doing so then I am ready to get on my knees ..
That's exactly how I dress. I love it
ShinyRain

Post by ShinyRain »

pvcluver wrote: November 11th, 2022, 10:33 am I love wearing PVC miniskirts and various tops with fishnet stockings under a pvc raincoat, but I wouldn't say I was a submissive sissy. Do enjoy meeting up with other CD's/raincoat wearers for walks in the rain and sexy fun though
I will wear a leash and collar and you can parade and pull me around during a walk out. I also love the idea of thigh high shiny boots with high heels to add to the adventure!
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

pvcluver wrote: November 11th, 2022, 10:33 am I love wearing PVC miniskirts and various tops with fishnet stockings under a pvc raincoat, but I wouldn't say I was a submissive sissy. Do enjoy meeting up with other CD's/raincoat wearers for walks in the rain and sexy fun though
That's also how I like to dress. I love miniskirts and minidresses, and skater dresses. Fishnets with platform Pleaser or Demonia boots, and a pvc coat. Or even a leather coat or cape.
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

Definitely my kind of fun !!
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

I'm into dressing as a traditional schoolgurl: black rubber gymslip, white rubber blouse, black rubber stockings & frilly pink panties, topped with a shiny black rubber or pvc mac. Quite impossible to be anything but submissive when you're dressed as a girl, just a question of degree: how far you are prepared to grovel; how far up a pair of rubber waders you will lick & slobber until you have an oozing cock thrust into your mouth. My fantasy is to be caught dressed like this by a group of giggling schoolgirls & forced to wank off in front of them as they laugh & jeer.
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Hello Jane, I’m also into cross dressing and the schoolgirl outfit sounds wonderful but I confess for me it would need to be PVC not rubber. But really I would rather be the teacher not the pupil in a shiny black skirt high heels and white PVC blouse. If you were naughty I would have to administer some suitable punishment.

I think it is important to clarify your fantasy is for girls over 18 dressed as schoolgirls and not actual children as that would be totally wrong on every level and even as a fantasy must never exist in the mind or reality and certainly not be expressed on this forum or any other for that matter. I hope I am right.

Cherie x