Waterproofs4You

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
rainwear-experience

Re: Waterproofs4You

Post by rainwear-experience »

Working OK for me now
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

rainwear-experience wrote: February 16th, 2021, 4:51 pm Working OK for me now
Good show 👍
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Izzitpvc

Post by Izzitpvc »

Just wanted to say, I have just signed up to this new forum, email received within a a short period of time, had a quick look around, nice to see a few familiar names have joined up. Very much looking forward to see how things develop, I should just add many thanks for setting this up and not planning to dessert this fine forum
Jacketbound

Post by Jacketbound »

Izzitpvc wrote: February 17th, 2021, 12:25 am Just wanted to say, I have just signed up to this new forum, email received within a a short period of time, had a quick look around, nice to see a few familiar names have joined up. Very much looking forward to see how things develop, I should just add many thanks for setting this up and not planning to dessert this fine forum
Glad you like it. Not my intention to try and do better than existing sites. Each website offers something different. There are just not enough good websites for us all to enjoy !
Izzitpvc

Post by Izzitpvc »

Jacketbound wrote: February 17th, 2021, 2:19 pm
Izzitpvc wrote: February 17th, 2021, 12:25 am Just wanted to say, I have just signed up to this new forum, email received within a a short period of time, had a quick look around, nice to see a few familiar names have joined up. Very much looking forward to see how things develop, I should just add many thanks for setting this up and not planning to dessert this fine forum
Glad you like it. Not my intention to try and do better than existing sites. Each website offers something different. There are just not enough good websites for us all to enjoy !
totaly agree, I am pleased that a new website has emerged, giving folks a chance to see & find out and explore something different, I am personally looking forward "hopefully" to the story section, I have for a long time now been trying to write a story or should I say complete one, I started writing down ideas and trying to compile something back in 2012? I recently discovered the original file on an old hard drive and thought I must actually get round to finishing it off, this might give me a boost to getting something acomplished!!!
Dete5

Post by Dete5 »

Hi, registered as well (same nic as here). Worked well and looks very nice - looking forward to it.
MudLover

Post by MudLover »

Tried signing up but still haven't received an email?
freakylover63

Post by freakylover63 »

signed up there. great site :)
staggy

Post by staggy »

Has this closed down now? Can’t seem to get on it anymore
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

staggy wrote: March 4th, 2021, 5:50 am Has this closed down now? Can’t seem to get on it anymore
I dont know if you're getting any message but this is what I got:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to waterproofs4you.com. The web site is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the web site’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the web site, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the web site’s administrator about the problem.

Learn more…