NH Fetishist

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
rbrlvr66

NH Fetishist

Post by rbrlvr66 »

My name is Michael from New Hampshire (USA) I created a profile here many years ago, and it never materialized for me. Shy and unsure of myself. I dropped notes here and there and never heard from anyone. My old profile eventually disappeared. Here to give it another go and get connected to others.
Have had a fetish for rain wear since a little boy which has grown to so much more.

Crave to meet others and chat and wonder to this day if there are others close to home.

Not sure if this is the place to do this, but here it is.

Im also on Fetlife (rbrlvr66). Look me up if you so desire. Im up for a good chat. Not just one liners

Michael
Subpvc

Re: NH Fetishist

Post by Subpvc »

I am in Ct. I travel to Ma and RI often. Have met a few from this site.
Pvc184

Post by Pvc184 »

Hi,
I’m from Cape Cod, MA. I’m 42. It’s really great to see someone on this site that is near by. I’ve had a raincoat fetish since childhood.
Do you ever travel to Boston?
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

I live in North Carolina and I have the "Mackintosh Fetish", My wife does not but is willing to use it whenever she wishes. She says her rubber-lined mackintoshes keeps her warm and, of course, dry.

Anyway welcome and you are not alone.
Subpvc

Post by Subpvc »

I will be traveling from auburn to providence next Thursday 3/18. As of now the forecast looks like I will be in my very shiny slicker. I plan to go downtown Providence Thursday evening to walk around in the weather (hopefully the forecast stands).

I do not usually go into Boston but I am willing to meet in the area. There was a rainwear guy who use to go to the rest area off rte 146 in Uxbridge. I can always stop by on my way to RI. Or I’m sure I will be easy to spot in Providence in the evening.
sandraallen

Post by sandraallen »

I'm Sandra, nice to meet you all.