Pakamacs

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
hotwilly

Re: Pakamacs

Post by hotwilly »

bossali wrote: February 3rd, 2021, 10:31 am Oh love to know more changed my settings so you can DM me
Thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
bossali

Post by bossali »

Im with you there remember that style of plastic pakamac
See my DM to you
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

My sisters friend had a cotton backed sky blue and very shiny pac a mac with press studs fasteners,which i managed to borrow a couple of times ......ahh memories!!!
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

cbdkingz wrote: February 4th, 2021, 5:42 pm CBD Oil offers significant Health Benefits to promote overall Organic Wellness.  The Hemp Nurse Offers a curated CBD Oil product line that is 100% Organic and Certified. The Benefits of CBD promote and aid in the treatment [https://thempnurse.com]CBD for Depression[/url], CBD for Anxiety and CBD  for Pain Relief.  The Benefits are broad and 100% effective in everyday chronic health issues, learn more regarding the CBD Oil Benefits that can be offered in the CBD Gummies, CBD Oil, CBD Pain Relief Patches and CBD Body Cream forms.
www.thehempnurse.com
More crap
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

Like most men of my generation I routinely wore plastic pakamacs throughout my teen years and in my case, on into my late 20s. It was only much later, in my late 50s/early 60s that I discovered nylon pakamacs though I know these were around much earlier. Newly retired, and needing to economise I took to charity-shop dressing and bought 4 nylon pakamacs for £2 each. They are in truth rather dismal garments, plain navy blue, coming just below the knee, with 4 buttons to the collar but pleasingly rustly, and also with wonderful names e.g. Skyways, Carrimac and inside one of them the magic word Pakamac! I feel less self-conscious wearing nylon macs as compared to plastic or PVC, as nylon rainwear is still commonly worn by both sexes. However they are less waterproof than my plastic pakamacs were, a heavy shower gets through them but they are good for lesser downpours.
Nylonmacs4me

Post by Nylonmacs4me »

plasticpacamac wrote: July 14th, 2023, 1:24 pm Like most men of my generation I routinely wore plastic pakamacs throughout my teen years and in my case, on into my late 20s. It was only much later, in my late 50s/early 60s that I discovered nylon pakamacs though I know these were around much earlier. Newly retired, and needing to economise I took to charity-shop dressing and bought 4 nylon pakamacs for £2 each. They are in truth rather dismal garments, plain navy blue, coming just below the knee, with 4 buttons to the collar but pleasingly rustly, and also with wonderful names e.g. Skyways, Carrimac and inside one of them the magic word Pakamac! I feel less self-conscious wearing nylon macs as compared to plastic or PVC, as nylon rainwear is still commonly worn by both sexes. However they are less waterproof than my plastic pakamacs were, a heavy shower gets through them but they are good for lesser downpours.
Nylon Pakamac’s aren’t really dismal looking. In fact I think men look absolutely wonderful wearing them.
I love how they swish and move. Especially when worn over a suit, they look marvellous 😃
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

I was not meaning to suggest that nylon pakamacs in general look dismal, just that my own charity-shop buys do. I suspect its because they were already very well-worn when I bought them, reflected in their £2 price tags. Nevertheless they are still fun to wear, especially for the rustly noise they make when out walking in them.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

Nylonmacs4me wrote: July 22nd, 2023, 4:08 am
plasticpacamac wrote: July 14th, 2023, 1:24 pm Like most men of my generation I routinely wore plastic pakamacs throughout my teen years and in my case, on into my late 20s. It was only much later, in my late 50s/early 60s that I discovered nylon pakamacs though I know these were around much earlier. Newly retired, and needing to economise I took to charity-shop dressing and bought 4 nylon pakamacs for £2 each. They are in truth rather dismal garments, plain navy blue, coming just below the knee, with 4 buttons to the collar but pleasingly rustly, and also with wonderful names e.g. Skyways, Carrimac and inside one of them the magic word Pakamac! I feel less self-conscious wearing nylon macs as compared to plastic or PVC, as nylon rainwear is still commonly worn by both sexes. However they are less waterproof than my plastic pakamacs were, a heavy shower gets through them but they are good for lesser downpours.
Nylon Pakamac’s aren’t really dismal looking. In fact I think men look absolutely wonderful wearing them.
I love how they swish and move. Especially when worn over a suit, they look marvellous
I really agree with your comment about wearing a suit over a nylon mac. Shortly after I bought the nylon pacamacs I referred to I decided on an evening out in a pub not far from where I lived but where I hadn't been before. I decided to wear a suit and tie but also as it was raining, one of my newly acquired nylon pacamacs, that I wore unbuttoned to show off the fact I was wearing a suit and tie. I felt smarter than anyone else there and, with the rain outside still visible on my mac, more appropriately dressed than the other rain-soaked customers!
Nylonmacs4me

Post by Nylonmacs4me »

plasticpacamac wrote: July 24th, 2023, 10:55 pm
I love how they swish and move. Especially when worn over a suit, they look marvellous
I really agree with your comment about wearing a suit over a nylon mac. Shortly after I bought the nylon pacamacs I referred to I decided on an evening out in a pub not far from where I lived but where I hadn't been before. I decided to wear a suit and tie but also as it was raining, one of my newly acquired nylon pacamacs, that I wore unbuttoned to show off the fact I was wearing a suit and tie. I felt smarter than anyone else there and, with the rain outside still visible on my mac, more appropriately dressed than the other rain-soaked customers!
I bet you looked wonderful in your nylon raincoat and suit.
I would have loved to have been there to see that.
Can you remember the colour of the mac you wore.
I am very interested in more details 😃
Nylonmacs4me

Post by Nylonmacs4me »

Nylonmacs4me wrote: July 25th, 2023, 5:26 am
plasticpacamac wrote: July 24th, 2023, 10:55 pm

I bet you looked wonderful in your nylon raincoat and suit.
I would have loved to have been there to see that.
Can you remember the colour of the mac you wore.
I am very interested in more details 😃
Actually having re read what you wrote it would have been blue 👌