Rainwear forum? Story complaint!!!

Share your feedback on rainwear that you have or other rainwear related items and services you have made use of.
MissRachel

Re: Rainwear forum? Story complaint!!!

Post by MissRachel »

Mackymick wrote: January 28th, 2021, 7:48 am I wouldn't bother if I were you. The amount of readers was minimal, thats apparently, if you could follow the story line. Just boring. Not really rainwear related, more sissy wanking, fantasy. I would suggest finding a forum that suits your needs better.
YUCK!

Sissy wanking? I beat my sissy's if they even THINK of touching it LOL!

This site is about RAIN and wearing Souwester's in the RAIN!

Get wet or get out!
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

MissRachel wrote: February 6th, 2021, 12:24 am YUCK!

This site is about RAIN and wearing Souwester's in the RAIN!

Get wet or get out!
Yuck indeed!!!

When did YOU decide "This site is about RAIN and wearing Souwester's in the RAIN!"

As far as I can see it says "Rainwear Central Rainwear Forum The forum for all things rainwear"

"Get wet or get out!" Maybe let the sites admin decide who should stay or go, they've done a very good job at it so far!
ZaraReynor

Post by ZaraReynor »

rainwear-experience wrote: January 15th, 2021, 12:12 pm The reasoning seems to be that a lot of these practices are often related to rainwear, however tenuous the link maybe, so it’s a case of avoid the things you don’t like and enjoy the ones you do or move on

If you find content from any particular member(s) annoying you can always block them
Fully agreed here. The story may not be for everyone, but clearly some people enjoy it, and there is indeed mention of rainwear in it. Just scroll past.
Rainwear, PVC, and shiny enthusiast! I love being in my beloved rainwear and PVC. :D

Check out my site! :D
Follow me on Instagram! :3
I'm also here on TikTok lately!
And spot me on FetLife too!~