Rainwear forum? Story complaint!!!

Share your feedback on rainwear that you have or other rainwear related items and services you have made use of.
Shinyhood

Rainwear forum? Story complaint!!!

Post by Shinyhood »

Hi everybody. I am fairly new here, so maybe quite out of order, but I do enjoy a good read. There is some great rainwear writing in the 'story' pages, but recently its been cluttered up by what i consider to be rather off topic and very long winded fiction regarding cross dressing, bondage and other. Now dont get me wrong, I am not a prude, I am quite open minded and enjoy anything in its rightful place, but this forum is surely supposed to be about Mackintoshes, rainwear and its enthusiasts, not forced feminisation and having a toss! Ive spoken my mind. If Im out of place then please delete me. Im sorry if I may have offended. I would however be interested if anyone else agrees!!!
rainwear-experience

Re: Rainwear forum? Story complaint!!!

Post by rainwear-experience »

Blinking newbies coming in here and having opinions :o :lol:

The reasoning seems to be that a lot of these practices are often related to rainwear, however tenuous the link maybe, so it’s a case of avoid the things you don’t like and enjoy the ones you do or move on

If you find content from any particular member(s) annoying you can always block them
Avril Black

Post by Avril Black »

Hi,yes I agree whole heartedly. Just want to write a story that may appeal to some. Trouble is i am having problems submitting.I am writing on my I pad and only seem to have limited space. Can this be rectified and how. Will refrain from writing for a while, any advice would be helpful. Avril
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

Maybe a current iPad owner can advise but unless it's changed since I last used one the iPad has an application called Pages where you could write and edit the whole story, saving it on the iPad from one day to the next, and then when you're happy with it you should be able to copy the whole document and paste it into the New Topic window of the forum in a single message.

The many disjointed paragraphs so far are difficult to read as a story because they don't necessarily appear in order, so it's understandable that some feel they're cluttering up that board.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

May be write as a document save it then you can edit stories at infinitum.
Avril Black

Post by Avril Black »

Thanks to sergiouk , afraid my iPad is not compatible with Page. Avril
Avril Black

Post by Avril Black »

Thanks spitfire 617 but could you explain in a little more detail
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Avril Black wrote: January 27th, 2021, 7:47 pm Thanks spitfire 617 but could you explain in a little more detail
If you have either microsoft word or open office on your tablet or computer use that to write a story on then you can edit a story or add to it as and when you like.
Then copy it and paste it into the story part on here.
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

I wouldn't bother if I were you. The amount of readers was minimal, thats apparently, if you could follow the story line. Just boring. Not really rainwear related, more sissy wanking, fantasy. I would suggest finding a forum that suits your needs better.
Avril Black

Post by Avril Black »

What a thoroughly obnoxious individual, your comments are extremely rude and unhelpful, you obviously are in need of a good spanking.