'MADE' to wear his shiny new pvc hooded mac........ (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Rubadubdub

Re: 'MADE' to wear his shiny new pvc hooded mac........ (Non explicit)

Post by Rubadubdub »

I do enjoy being 'made' to suffer! Especially macked up and all!
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Mmmmm loved reading this again, I remember last time I read it I embellished it so that it was a shiny black Mac I was made to wear and that I had a tight shiny black PVC dress on and that there were locking points in the pockets so that I was fully trapped inside a lovely, crinkly, shiny prison,
If only dreams came true
Heather
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Didn't Furryhood do exactly that, (not the dress though) in one of his previous stories? Locking cuffed hands onto d-rings in deep pockets? Definitely agree on the shiny black, that, too, is my favourite colour. Having said that, doesn't red have a hint more of humiliation?!?
Blackvinyl

Post by Blackvinyl »

There is something magical in that word 'made!'
My GF has been working abroad for 5 weeks and is due back this Thursday. We have a great relationship lasting over ten years now. Having seriously played the bdsm games, especially involving pvc, vinyl and the rest, She decided that She definitely preferred being Dom! Suited me fine!
So, Ive been informed that there is five weeks of catch up. On arriving home I am to be her full time mackintosh slave, no arguments. I will be MADE to wear rainmacs, cagouls, suits and boots, hooded and chained, indoors AND out, until Sunday night, minimum! Maybe longer if all goes well. Three whole days, non stop, of pvc bondage. I cant wait!