'MADE' to wear his shiny new pvc hooded mac........ (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

'MADE' to wear his shiny new pvc hooded mac........ (Non explicit)

Post by furryhood »

My husband/boyfriend/slave, call him what you like, I do, has been very bad. He's had the nerve to go out and have a very shiny crinkly vinyl, full length mackintosh made, without telling me, with a huge attached hood and front zip which zips right up to almost eye level, covering nose and mouth. A thick roped drawstring to tie it off at throat level. There are two small hoops where the zip can be locked fully up. A 2" wide sturdy matching belt which can also be locked on finishes the ensemble. Fully lined with more softer, smoother, but equally shiny pvc, with two big fully lined patch pockets on the front.
It arrived this morning by courier. Addressed to him. Needless to say, we have no secrets, so I opened the neatly wrapped box.
Firstly, its bright red. He has a thing about shiny red! Secondly having tried it on, its a bit too big. I don't like red. Black is my colour, being a bit of a goth. I am now thinking, this has been made for him, not me! Bastard! He knows I like my shiny pvc clothes. I have quite a collection myself. At the very least he could have had one made for me too! He will have to be punished!
'Hello darling' garden door opens. I suggest, 'Do you fancy a drive down to the beach?' (3 miles away) his reply, 'can do, but it's just starting to drizzle'. He rinsed his hands in the sink. 'That's good. We can play dress up a bit' I knew he would bite, 'You can wear your new mac' he flashed a knowing look at me 'Yes you old perv, it's just arrived. You didn't tell me......' he squirmed 'I was going to.....' I cut him short, 'it doesn't matter, go and get ready, properly, the way I expect, ready to be locked on...... go on...... NOW!' He loves being dominated!
I pull up and park by the tidal wall. I look across now at a very shiny mackintoshed husband. I presume he has at least one if not two, one piece ddpvc suits on underneath, along with any other underwear he fancied, I know he likes his crinkly pvc panties! Shiny red wellies complete the look. I lean across and check the thick leather neck collar is on. I pull the zip of his nice new shiny red hooded mac up to the collar and lock them together. He looks at me, smiles 'thank you mistress' he mumbles. 'Right. Walkies.....' I open my car door, 'come on' he reluctantly follows. It was very quiet. The tide was out, slightly raining, too early for tourists, we had the place pretty much to ourselves. I had my own long black ddpvc shiny mac on. I pulled my hood up. ' Put your hood up' I order. He complies. I check to make sure his belt is suitably cinched, a further padlock in my pocket it then applied to the buckle, fully locking him in. We had walked about 20 yards from the car when I stopped. Out of my pocket I pulled a small bag. 'Hold this a sec, I need something from the car'............ I walked back, got into the car and drove off, leaving him standing there, mouth wide open. I pulled around the next corner and stopped, and with my mobile, rang him on the phone I'd put in the bag.....He answered in silence! 'Not a word otherwise it'll get worse, this is your punishment for buying a Mac without asking. You walk home. Do not put your hood down. In fact pull the drawstrings and tie them off so you can't take it down. I will be watching. You won't know where or when. There is money in the bag enough to catch a bus if you dare. Otherwise a nice macky stroll home will do you good. Just something else to dwell on, you will get 6 of the best with my favorite crop, when you get in, on your shiny macked, pvc backside, and you will be made to wear nothing but pvc, non stop, for a week, with that Mac on, and hooded. Now get on with it'. The silence was deafening. I rang off........
Last edited by furryhood on July 25th, 2022, 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skagit2000

Re: 'MADE' to wear his shiny new pvc hooded mac........

Post by skagit2000 »

Excellent story! Something I could dream about! Well done.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

If anybody fancies making this a reality, I would be a willing victim, I love public humiliation like that, sounds wonderful
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

Now this is a PROPER rainwear story. Given the space, many more please!!!
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

A couple of christmases ago, my girlfriend did similar to me with her shiny puffa parka. I got pissed. She dressed me in her ski suit and hooded parka, put the hood up, put a collar on me, locked the zip up and dumped me outside my pub. Fortunately none of my mates saw me but it was a long 2 mile walk home.
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Oh my, what a lucky lucky guy, I wish this would happen to little old me ;) ;)
Heather
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

Did get a few toots from passing cars. I guess they pressumed it was a girl wrapped up in the shiny quilted outfit. I felt quite flattered! It was a while before she unlocked that collar. Well good it was. I kept the suit on all night, guess I have yet another new fetish. My own suit is now on its way as we speak. Hers is gold. Mines going to be a diamond quilted deep blue shiny nylon polyester material with a big fitted hood which zips right to the top. I think some fun will be had with this. Cant wait!
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

I really like this fantasy/story, god forbid if it were for real! I do enjoy a good dose of public humiliation!
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Great story. It would be even better if reality! I find it an amazing turn on to be 'made' to wear your favourite mac or anorak.

'You love wearing it so much, put it on. NOW. Zip it up. Hood up, and we'll pop this collar round your neck and padlock the zip to it so you cant take it off. Now go and do the shopping........' her finger pointing to the door.

I get horny just thinking about it!
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

He is so lucky to have a lady like you. Only in my dreams.