Mackintoshes

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
mackintoshed

Mackintoshes

Post by mackintoshed »

I thought to myself, how nice it would be to see some red. Someone's fought for this page, and here seems to be very little support. It's a shame we' are marginalised, I feel, so lets get something going, a topic, an issue, anything.
rainwear-experience

Re: Mackintoshes

Post by rainwear-experience »

mackintoshed wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 10:44 pm I thought to myself, how nice it would be to see some red. Someone's fought for this page, and here seems to be very little support. It's a shame we' are marginalised, I feel, so lets get something going, a topic, an issue, anything.
"It's a shame we' are marginalised, I feel"

I’d genuinely like to understand what you mean by this, do you feel marginalised because a gay sub forum has been set up?
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

I have had experiences with you in the past, and frankly I would rather not engage with you.
rainwear-experience

mackintoshed wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 11:03 am I have had experiences with you in the past, and frankly I would rather not engage with you.
That's fine, I was just interested in why you feel marginalised
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 11:26 am
mackintoshed wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 11:03 am I have had experiences with you in the past, and frankly I would rather not engage with you.
That told you didn't it!
rainwear-experience

spitfire617 wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 3:18 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 11:26 am
That told you didn't it!
It certainly did!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Hmmmmmmmmm Someone pleads for correspondence in the 'gay' section and then jumps down the throat of the first person to reply. Hardly an act to encourage others to fill this section. I for one would love to see more participation in this section.
rainwear-experience

rubberdee wrote: October 24th, 2020, 4:25 pm Hmmmmmmmmm Someone pleads for correspondence in the 'gay' section and then jumps down the throat of the first person to reply. Hardly an act to encourage others to fill this section. I for one would love to see more participation in this section.
I've crossed swords with 'mackintoshed' before so it's fair comment if they dont want to engage with me now

I just wanted to try and make some sense of what they posted but it looks like we'll never find out
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

mackintoshed wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 10:44 pm I thought to myself, how nice it would be to see some red. Someone's fought for this page, and here seems to be very little support. It's a shame we' are marginalised, I feel, so lets get something going, a topic, an issue, anything.

Maybe this is a good topic: victimhood mentality
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

Yes very droll indeed. And somewhat missing the point.