Inside out sensation

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Hotnylon123

Inside out sensation

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Does anyone find it a nice sensation to put a raincoat on inside out? Or any item of rainwear. ?
jamesgreenberg

Re: Inside out sensation

Post by jamesgreenberg »

Depends what it's made of.

Things like Latex and unlined PVC (PVC-U-Like), feels pretty well much the same. For lined PVC/PU (more like what Honour sell) yes, done that sometimes for the lovely smooth feeling.
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

Agree with you, but there`s a slight difference for me, PVC-coats as well, feel better worn inside out in most cases.
For lined PVC/PU worn inside out in PUBLIC - I smell trouble !? Not recommended !
freakylover63

Post by freakylover63 »

oh yes, i love to wear raincoats inside out. and it's much better to wear the hood on front over the face. sure, that's nothing for public ;)
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

I have worn 2 raincoats, the first inside out and then the second one the right way round on walks out before now
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Tim Raincoat wrote: October 15th, 2020, 10:40 pm I have worn 2 raincoats, the first inside out and then the second one the right way round on walks out before now
Sounds good - and nobody would be aware you had two raincoats on
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Rukkafan

Post by Rukkafan »

I always wear two raincoats and rainpants, first layer inside out and second the right way(+ gasmask and rubber gloves). Btw, is there any brand of rainwear where both sides are rubber?
hholjehyre

Post by hholjehyre »

Hi.
Farmerrain is selling the Heavy duty axelbyxa, which I think is what you want
razo

Post by razo »

I have got to try double raincoats.

I used to love wearing my vinyl raincoat inside out laying in bed on cool rainy nights. It would be zipped up with hood over my face closed by the snap. Laying still listening to the sound of rain and feeling the smooth soft vinyl surrounding me. It made me feel like I was one with my favorite raincoat.
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

I also like to wear raincoats inside out. Raincoats where both sides are pvc are the clear raincoats, the others often only are out of povc on the outside. the idea with the 2 raincaots also is a good Solution.
PVC is sexy.