When i wake up .............

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Kleen

Re: When i wake up .............

Post by Kleen »

I think of meeting some one who loves plastic macs and has a strong smoking fetish like me . Is there anyone out there feels the same ?🤞
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

Kleen wrote: September 16th, 2022, 7:58 pm I think of meeting some one who loves plastic macs and has a strong smoking fetish like me . Is there anyone out there feels the same ?🤞
I like both ideas, the macs and trousers. I'm not heavy into smoking but I enjoy one every once in a while. With pvc that would be great
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Hotnylon123 wrote: August 19th, 2020, 11:27 am When i wake up .............i put on my nike nylon tracksuit bottoms .
I try and take off my all in one nylon waterproof suit. That's stuck to my naked body. But as it's on back to front its much harder but feels lovely.

Your turn.

When i wake up ............
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Andyf08 wrote: August 21st, 2020, 8:09 pm
annabell-cagoule wrote: August 21st, 2020, 6:38 pm I lift the hem of my silky nighty and check i still have my pink plastic panties on then fall sweetly back to sleep dreaming of what i will get up to in them in the morning
That is so nice. I definitely cannot sleep when I have my pink plastic panties on.
Mmm sounds lovely. I do try and sleep in plastic pants on either as I always have to play with self before it's time to get up lol x
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

I too like to sleep in nylon macs. When I retired from work, concerned if my pension would be enough to survive on I took to buying all my clothes secondhand from charity shops and revisiting the plastic and nylon pacamak type macks of my younger days. I was also having problems if more than a 2 hours away from a toilet so took to wearing precautionary plastic pants. Snap pants that you could fasten up with side press studs appealed for their convenience but the only decent ones I could find at the time were Suprima pink popper pans so like you I now sleep in pink plastic panties though I do have other colours and makes!!