It's here

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
mackintoshed

Re: It's here

Post by mackintoshed »

Well, it has been a long six months, but this coming Sunday 'shielding' will end for me. Looking forward to meeting up with some fellow mackintosh lovers for some serious passion.
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I love it when i am made to wear my plastic raincoat over my undies. Fastened up with hood up mm, curtsy from jenny
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

mackintoshed wrote: August 14th, 2020, 11:11 am Well, it has been a long six months, but this coming Sunday 'shielding' will end for me. Looking forward to meeting up with some fellow mackintosh lovers for some serious passion.
Presume you will have to " social distance", not getting too close
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

South Cumbria rubber bi cd here
Joeplastic123

Post by Joeplastic123 »

Been trying to get a meet with somebody anywhere in the North West. I know currently it is difficult but woukd really love to explore my desire to be with another man in full rainwear. I like to wear pvc/plastic dresses etc and woukd like to please and be pleased by another man with similar interests. Would there be any takers? I'm willing to travel about an hour or so, and I live in Lancashire. DM me if you are interested, ive had a some interest but they seem to be very quiet. I want someone who is willing and likes to chat and send pics etc

Joe xxx
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I have been out walking around ilkley in my long plastic mac i loced the smell and sound it made. People do look and im sure they are waiting for me to flash lol. It was better in the old days 40 years ago they were a common site.
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

My first love of rainwear was , and still is ladies rubber lined mackintoshes . Initionally from South Bucks Rainwear but now Weathervain . My " second " choice was Henri Lloyd yachting kit made in their fabulous heavy nylon fabric coated with a fabulously smooth neoprene rubber . They did hooded smocks , hooded jackets and hi-fit trousers , all in navy , red , yellow and orange , they also did what they called their " pilot coat " which was in effect a yachting hooded jacket extended to below knee length .I had one of these in navy , and it was my every day walking to work waterproof , like all of their kit , taped seems and totally water-tight . They also made , although I never saw one , full length hooded capes in the same material and colours , now that really is an " if only " if you have one for sale PM me and name your price !
hoodtight

Post by hoodtight »

Great - let's fix it when the weather gets cooler......and maybe wetter. You re-working of David and Greg was very good, by the way.....