It's here

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
rubbermac

Re: It's here

Post by rubbermac »

Anyone fancy sharing their fantasies or experiences,PM me i love anything rainwear related....
NylonPVC

Post by NylonPVC »

South West UK male here and would love to meet up with other guys who love nylon or plastic.
andria_pvc

Post by andria_pvc »

Life time admirer of Leather, PVC/Vinyl, Rubber/Latex.
I would like to meet someone who understands this fetish like me to share it with.
Although i prefer the fem side of dressing, boots, stilettos, stockings and suspenders, dresses, skirts and tops, gloves, wig and makeup, hoods, and of course rainwear. Macs and long coats, i am not against meeting someone more into the male fetish dressing side, so please get in touch.
Looking to meet, weekday daytimes, travel up to 50 miles from the Worksop area in Nottinghamshire UK, but willing to go alot further to find the right person.
Unfortunately i am unable to accommodate.
x
KlepperGuy

Post by KlepperGuy »

Well....yes put my name down to join this group. I am in Nottinghamshire.

Personally, it is good to hear from the generation of guys who remember the old black oilskins and pvc waterproofs, waders and wellies ect. plus gasmasks and gloves.

Sadly when I have spoken to the 'younger' rubbererists (who think they invented being a rubberist) they only tend to see the modern latex and fetish stuff, which is all purpose made.

My rubbering started (in the very early 1960's) in gear made for a completely differnet purpose than having sexual fun in. It was made for keeping you dry or protecting you when doing a wet dirty job. It was not purpose made fetish clothing, it was every day waterproofs that we liked the smell of, the feel and look of and that reached other parts of the body normal clothing never did.
Clothes that 99% of friends you knew you could never discuss it with. In fact it was the gear that made you an oddity, that forced you to create a secret world you could escape to.......YOU were the only one in the world who liked it and it had an effect on :( .............THEN CAME THE DAY WHEN YOU REALISED YOU WERE NOT ALONE :o .........YOU WERE NOT THE UGLY DUCKLING. :D :D :D :D
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

How true that is Klepperguy. I remember when I was first aroused by the feel and smell of my dad's Dunlop Warwick wellingtons at the age of 14. Then always seeing motorcyclists with their rubber macks and wellingtons on and having to rush home to relieve my feelings. And so it continued with me thinking I was the only queer guy in the world until finding a top shelf book that had a small section specifically for rubber lovers. How relieved I was. How great today we have sites like this where we can share our true feelings with other guys.
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

It would be remiss of me not to contribute to this page, after the effort that's gone into setting it up. I am based in North Wales , but always happy to travel for a dalliance with a gent in a mackintosh.
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

KlepperGuy wrote: August 3rd, 2020, 3:40 pm Well....yes put my name down to join this group. I am in Nottinghamshire.

Personally, it is good to hear from the generation of guys who remember the old black oilskins and pvc waterproofs, waders and wellies ect. plus gasmasks and gloves.

Sadly when I have spoken to the 'younger' rubbererists (who think they invented being a rubberist) they only tend to see the modern latex and fetish stuff, which is all purpose made.

My rubbering started (in the very early 1960's) in gear made for a completely differnet purpose than having sexual fun in. It was made for keeping you dry or protecting you when doing a wet dirty job. It was not purpose made fetish clothing, it was every day waterproofs that we liked the smell of, the feel and look of and that reached other parts of the body normal clothing never did.
Clothes that 99% of friends you knew you could never discuss it with. In fact it was the gear that made you an oddity, that forced you to create a secret world you could escape to.......YOU were the only one in the world who liked it and it had an effect on :( .............THEN CAME THE DAY WHEN YOU REALISED YOU WERE NOT ALONE :o .........YOU WERE NOT THE UGLY DUCKLING. :D :D :D :D
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

to get right down to the basic meaning of being attracted to lady's rubber - lined mackintoshes , for overr 65 years now my greatest sexual pleasure is to hold a fold of a rubber - lined mackintosh around my cock and wank 'till satisfied . And I bet I'm not alone here !
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I honestly can't say that rubber lined mackintoshes manufactured for a female have any different effect on me than that made for a man. Admittedly my first tender steps in to this wonderful rubber world involved such garments but I have long since found, just as much, if not more, fun with coverings of the male variety. I have nothing against female rubber wear but I wouldn't be seen dead in public wearing such attire whereas I am quite happy to wear my 'mans' stuff. Pity there aren't any gender neutral macs around, and somewhat surprising in this day and age. I am not sure what rubber based rain wear there is available on the high street these days. The last raincoat I recall was a very rubbery smelling mackintosh from Richard's shops and if I remember correctly, quite a popular garment of choice at the time.

Stay rubbered; stay happy.
rd
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

I have a previous Masters Yellow cotton backed Oilskin Raincoat and Souwester and wear them both nearly everyday as they smell and feel Wonderful to wear ,plus i get to think of all the Great times we had together with it.