Custom made cagoule (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Raincoated

Re: Custom made cagoule

Post by Raincoated »

Being of the slightly older generation, I remember my father wearing a very noisy and shiny black oilskin when he went off fishing back in the sixties. I always thought it was part of a uniform until age 6 or 7 I was taken along with him and my grandfather to learn the art of fly fishing and with it, the wet weather dress that came as standard equipment apparantly. My shiny black vinyl cagoul had a large attached hood, my child sized dark green rubber boots and nylon over trousers finished the ensemble. I was immediately aware of the different textures and smells. Finding it all rather interesting and 'nice'. Now of course I understand while fishing 'is' one of the most popular sports worldwide. Because it allows us rainmac lovers, to indulge in our passion, with a genuine reason, to dress up, to our hearts content. Personally, I find fishing boring, and always did so, but it now explains the separate wardrobe in the garage for Dads huge collection of macks, capes, cagoules, waders, boots and much more. Wading in 3 foot of water, one piece hooded vinyl suit, and more, topped off with a lovely thick shiny vinyl cagoule, hooded, of course, marvellous! Im not the only one. Half a dozen others are casting their flies. All with big silly grins on their faces. I wonder why!
Mackymick

Re: Custom made cagoule

Post by Mackymick »

Bummer. You found me out! Nothing better than a bit of night fishing in my carefully disguised rubberwear!
Kaggyfan

Re: Custom made cagoule (Non explicit)

Post by Kaggyfan »

Ive been a cagoule wearing fan all my life. I love this forum. It covers many aspects of the rainwear scene. I find tales like this so plausable. Nice to think it may well be true.
I would also like to add that tagging the story title does help readers like me to find their preferences. I, like some others on here, would prefer NOT to read material of a crude sexual nature. I am on here because it is a rainwear forum. Please may it continue!
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

I have been rather partial to the cagoule myself for many years. It has always been a bit of kit that if bought a size too small was still easy to slip on but a bit of a bugger to get off. I discovered this from a young age getting stuck in my sisters plasticy micky mouse one, and suffering the embarrassment of my mother, firstly laughing, then leaving me in it for ten minutes before eventually peeling it off me. I never forgot the very mixed emotions, excitement yet humiliation! I am now inspired to learn to sew on some loops and give this a try. Am very exited at the prospect. I will report back.
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Highshine5 wrote: September 5th, 2022, 8:44 am I have been rather partial to the cagoule myself for many years. It has always been a bit of kit that if bought a size too small was still easy to slip on but a bit of a bugger to get off. I discovered this from a young age getting stuck in my sisters plasticy micky mouse one, and suffering the embarrassment of my mother, firstly laughing, then leaving me in it for ten minutes before eventually peeling it off me. I never forgot the very mixed emotions, excitement yet humiliation! I am now inspired to learn to sew on some loops and give this a try. Am very exited at the prospect. I will report back.
How did you get on? I would be keen to hear. Certainly going to try similar myself!
By the way. What is the correct spelling? Kagoule? Kagoul? Kagool? Cagoule!!??!! Ha e a nice day.
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Blimeee! Never thought this would make top spot again! You cagoule fans are a persistent bunch! I'm amazed at the number of pm's wanting me to replicate! Shame I'm to old to set up a factory!
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Kaggyfan wrote: November 7th, 2022, 3:50 pm
Highshine5 wrote: September 5th, 2022, 8:44 am I have been rather partial to the cagoule myself for many years. It has always been a bit of kit that if bought a size too small was still easy to slip on but a bit of a bugger to get off. I discovered this from a young age getting stuck in my sisters plasticy micky mouse one, and suffering the embarrassment of my mother, firstly laughing, then leaving me in it for ten minutes before eventually peeling it off me. I never forgot the very mixed emotions, excitement yet humiliation! I am now inspired to learn to sew on some loops and give this a try. Am very exited at the prospect. I will report back.
How did you get on? I would be keen to hear. Certainly going to try similar myself!
By the way. What is the correct spelling? Kagoule? Kagoul? Kagool? Cagoule!!??!! Ha e a nice day.
As far as I'm concerned it's cagoule. But, if looking for something, I will search all of the above and more.
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Isn't it strange what turns people on! Some like school girl hooded gaberdine raincoats, personally, if they were shiny and had an attached hood, I would find them slightly more appealing, but for me, a lovely shiny hooded kagoul is number one. Its about time the high streets started promoting them again.
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Yep. Totally with you with that one. All macs need to be sexy and shiny. Dont get the drab and boring look. But whatever flicks your switch, enjoy it.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Rubadubdub wrote: January 21st, 2023, 7:26 pm Yep. Totally with you with that one. All macs need to be sexy and shiny. Dont get the drab and boring look. But whatever flicks your switch, enjoy it.
I too agree with you on this one nice shiny macs are the best .even better with hoods