Marigold Rubber Glove Review

Share your feedback on rainwear that you have or other rainwear related items and services you have made use of.
MissRachel

Marigold Rubber Glove Review

Post by MissRachel »

Hello Wet Friends,

here is my review of my brand new Marigold glove (inspired by Phee!)

THE REVIEW
Starting with the packing. Here is a photo of the package. There is a standard bubble type envelope. Inside was the gloves in their plastic bag and the packing list

Next is the glove package itself. Side one has all sorts of technical facts on what the gloves can do.

Side two has no technical facts but only the name and the scan code for inventory.

What do I think about the gloves? They are an outstanding buy! The gloves have a wonderful rubber odor. The gloves polish up well however lose the shine wearing them. I think the more I place some latex safe lube on them they will stay bright. The fingers are slightly stiff. I would rather wear gloves that are a little big then to small and uncomfortable. The gloves are soft however they do not roll down which I was concerned about being that I bought a large pair.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
BobbyValore

Re: Marigold Rubber Glove Review

Post by BobbyValore »

They surely look great. My guess is that these gloves are so popular within the community for the simple fact they are so long. Like you can buy similar, but shorter, rubber gloves at many shops but people go out of their way because the length is the unique feature. Am I right?
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

BobbyValore wrote: November 6th, 2019, 8:15 am They surely look great. My guess is that these gloves are so popular within the community for the simple fact they are so long. Like you can buy similar, but shorter, rubber gloves at many shops but people go out of their way because the length is the unique feature. Am I right?
Hello BobbyValore,

I think the length is the attractive fact. I could not find glove at this price in a local store.

MR
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Had these type of gloves for many years and used for work and play - can't do without them. If you've never tried them you don't know what you're missing
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Johnnyrbr wrote: November 8th, 2019, 2:00 pm Had these type of gloves for many years and used for work and play - can't do without them. If you've never tried them you don't know what you're missing
Oh yes! For years I had only gloves that went past the wrist and always wanted some extra long gloves. Everyone should have at least one pair.
Heavyrubber

Post by Heavyrubber »

oh please some pictures wearing them. They are great. And ME108 are stiff so they wouldn't slide down the arm so easily with this size.
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

there is also the me 111 which unfortunately are discontinued and then there are the me 107 which are the same length as the 108 but not as thick.